Fat Bastard BBM

Why yes we are looking after Old Dog at the lodge !!!

French toast Tofu sticks for breaky

French-Toast-Tofu-Sticks.jpg

Tofu puffs for lunch

tofu.jpg

and Tofu dumplings for sup sup

tofu-dumplings_0400.jpg

Lots of no beers

agecheck_logo_bottles.jpg

Some candy cigarettes .... king size of course

candyality_0862.jpg

and finally Barbie the blow up doll ;) Baby steps OD baby steps !!

the-barbie-doll-blow-up-doll-ultimate-demotivational-poster-1283253512.jpg

Cheers to Old Dog :D :chug:Your a good dog. Very soon the ladies will once again be saying "down boy...bad dog" ;)

Wow! It's been a long time since the last update from the BBM lodge. I'm sure you're all dying to know what's been going on, right? Right?

Tough. I'm telling you anyway.

Well, winter did not begin well. The problem was... Old Dog went to the bathroom... and came out with a look on his face. You know, that look. The one that says... trouble.

So, whaddaya do? Seal the place up and hope it doesn't melt? Or dissolve? Or open a window? Did I mention that this was over the winter? I didn't? It was. It was a close call, but we couldn't risk the loss of the entirity of FBBBM Towers... so we went for ventilation. There were, alas, consequences...

Random_Winter_Picdump_3.jpg

Well, we survived that. Just. We threw OD in the snow, because he deserved it:

winter-08.jpg

Lee Richards also visited FB BBM HQ recently. His official excuse was that he was going to learn to fly. I couldn't imagine anything that size learning to fly, but.... turns out I was wrong! Although I fear occult influences may have been at work...

winter-randomness-2-24.jpg

Lee also decided he needed some new sexy pics to entice the ladies. Well, we hired a top-Notch Johnson-photographer... but I don't think he enjoyed the shoot much...

winter-randomness-2-27.jpg

But it must have been worth it, because he got that rarest of shots... Lee doing - wait for it - exercise!

winter4-03.jpg

Well, that got us up to the holidays. More news to come!

But it must have been worth it, because he got that rarest of shots... Lee doing - wait for it - exercise!

winter4-03.jpg

Well, that got us up to the holidays. More news to come!

Goddamitt !!! I paid off that photographer with a case of cheap beer to destroy that pic !! Those colors sooooooo don't look good on me ... ;) and I look fat .... I would have changed and done a pic with a different outfit but I can only squat once a day ............

Phaedrus, it's a relief to have this update. I've considered gathering a group of ladies together along with a few dogsleds (pulled by crews of eager submissive men) and making the trek to your playground. It doesn't look like spring is going arrive for a little while yet. Even out here on the Wet Coast, many, many micrometers of rain continue to fall almost constantly.

I haven't taken action on this idea, though, because of the possibility that you gentlemen might still be in full hibernation mode. While there's no problem in getting the man slaves to drag sleighs full of lovely, scantily-dressed yet fur-wrapped companions just about anywhere we want to go (you really should see how hard they run, particularly when Cat controls the leashes and the whip--she's a little bit terrifying, in her devastatingly sexy way, of course), it's quite another thing to get slaves to do much in the way of heavy excavation work. I understand that the stench emitted by the closed-in dens you guys have been holed up in is overwhelming, at best.

However, it seems that some of you, at least, have dug your way out without assistance. Bravo! It also appears that you've found a squirrel or two to run in the wheel that drives your computer equipment. Bravo, again!

Eagerly awaiting your next report,

Samantha

• Like 3

Well we did have a meeting with some of the executive committee on Monday.

Lee, Phaedrus and I decided we needed to seek the assistance of professional business planners. People that could turn our business around. People that actually know what they are doing. People with boobs. Women.

Lee went out and hustled us up some women to act as consultants. We brought them in to the meeting and they sure looked pretty, but dammit, as soon as Lee took off the blindfolds and cut the ropes they scattered. Lee, said that that was the best he could do with the budget we gave him. We decided that inviting consultants was a much better idea. We let Phaedrus do all the talking. He is as smooth as... something that's smooth.

We actually had some show up. They were frightened at first but then Phaedrus started speaking all suave and debonair to distract them with his foreign accent. It's a good thing he can write because we can't understand a single word he says when he talks. He says he is from some foreign island like Latvia or Israel or Zimbabwe, but I think he may be one of them Limeys. Anyways, while Phaedrus was talking, Lee and I went off and got all gussied up. We were the picture of manliness when we actually appeared. It's a good thing we had the oversized pants and extra socks; bathing in a snowbank has its disadvantages in the nether regions. I know I was packing what looked like an olive and two raisins when I was done... Lee was just crying.

The consultants were real pretty. REAL pretty. After a long winter with just the boys in the lodge, anything without hair on its butt looks pretty, but these women were GOR-Ge-OUS. We think they may have been saying words to us, but we mostly just stared at their boobies. Okay, when they stood up and walked around we looked at their butts too, but mostly it was boobies.

They stayed around and talked for a while, presented flip charts and all of that stuff, and frankly we should have taken notes, but it's been a long winter. Boobies are distracting. When the girls left, we drank. We stopped drinking when all we had left was drain cleaner. We figured we should save that, because frankly we had run out of mix.

Although we did not get a great deal of business knowledge from the consultants, we did figure out that we didn't end up empty handed. I know they inspired me all night long. We need to buy more Jergens and Kleenex. (Antlerman, if you are reading this, please send a few cases.)

We also learned that we should try to stay clean. As soon as the bathroom thaws we have vowed to replace the windows and the plumbing fixtures. Those consultants smelled nice. They didn't sport an extraneous hair from ears, noses and knuckles. See, we did learn something.

Our consultants may return... any other consultants that wish to present their business plans are welcome to do so in the boxes below!

69206_462125567193916_784803237_n.jpg

Edited by Old Dog

Lee, I remember you bribing the photographer to destroy the pictures. Fortunately, however, I had previously bribed him with a bacon sandwich to give me a copy. And yes, you do look fat... this is, after all, the world famous FB-BBM agency, and we have standards to maintain!

Aaaanyway... you may have been wondering why our friend Hfxandy wasn't in the last update? Well, he'd been away, and had a hard time getting back. First, he had to find his truck...

first-day-of-winter-5.jpg

...and then make sure it had enough gas...

winter-17.jpg

The driving got pretty hard at times, and we weren't sure if he was going to make it...

first-day-of-winter-7.jpg

...I mean, we REALLY weren't sure!

first-day-of-winter-14.jpg

And the navigation was tricky at times.

winter-randomness-2-3.jpg

But... he made it eventually

winter-randomness-2-1.jpg

And best of all, he brought us something that we've never had at BBM Towers before. He brought.... interns!

So, Samantha, that explains this sudden burst of activity from the BBM-cave - unfortunately the squirrels weren't up to working the treadmill to make our computers work, but the interns have done a marvelous job which has allowed us to get back in touch with the outside world (although I regret to announce that the cost in bacon sandwiches has been immense; so much so, alas, that I didn't have any left to bribe the photographer to give me any more of Lee's photoshoot). And we're so glad that you'll be coming to visit that we've now put the interns to work smartening the place up so that it'll all be ready for the arrival of your magnificent self, plus whatever assorted man-slaves you've required to pull your sled to get here. Actually, if you don't mind, we have a job or two for them lined up as well...

• Like 3

So, as I mentioned yesterday, hfxandy brought us - at great risk to himself, never mind his cargo - a bunch of interns! We've never had interns at BBM Towers before, and to be honest they were all a bit on the skinny side when they arrived. In fact, to be really honest, they still are a bit skinny, despite our efforts to feed them up with a high-bacon diet. They insist on eating these strange green things that that they call vege-tables, although I haven't yet worked out what was wrong with the tables we already had. The old tables are a lot tastier than the new vege-tables, because they now contain the accumulation of years of bacon-sandwich-making-spillage, which makes for an immensely satisfying bacon-flavoured snack between sandwiches.

So, I'm sure you'll be dying to know what we've been doing with these exotic creatures? We got to work once we knew that Samantha had harnessed her man-harem to the sleds and was on her way... but when we heard Cat was driving, it was clear that their arrival would be sooner than anticipated and all hands would be required on deck if we were going to be ready in time.

Well, first up, we had to make sure we looked nice for when the ladies arrived. So we got the interns to make a start on the ironing:

winter4-07.jpg

(no, you didn't see the butt-plug. Move along)

The BBM lodge has also been brought up to tip-top shape. We had them cut the grass:

winter-18.jpg

The hot-tub has been renovated...

winter-randomness-2-25.jpg

...and the indoor pool, too.

winter4-14.jpg

Of course, the interns need to be allowed some time off from all the hard work. Some of the things they do are self-explanatory:

winter-randomness-2-29.jpg

But some stuff, I simply don't get:

winter4-12.jpg

But what bout me? I took up trampolining in an effort to get (somewhat) fit over the winter. You should have seen the grace with which I flew through the air! I floated like the Hindenburg, was almost as manoeverable, and also almost as flammable (bacon-grease does that). Alas, that escapade didn't last long, and the interns were unable to repair the damage...

winter4-05.jpg

But after all that hard work (they ironed Lee's underwear, for Pete's sake!), they probably deserve a break:

winter4-21.jpg

However, we do appreciate the importance of a good gin and tonic for the ladies, and that's much too important to leave to the interns. So, please, rest assured: Old Dog has been personally making sure that the ice for your G&T is of suitable quality! Samantha, Cat: if you have any complaints, please let us know, and we'll send him back in until he gets it right...

winter-randomness-11.jpg

But don't send him back too often, or he'll probably pee in the pool.

• Like 3

Thanks Phaedrus for filling people in on my recent whereabouts, however, for those who've been wondering where I've been lately, it's a bit of a story.

See, the boys decided we needed to class up the BBM lodge, and what better way to do that than to improve our service. They decided to pool their money and send me to Japan to learn how to be a geisha so we could properly entertain our guests.

ai_geisha_orig.jpg

So I hitched up my trailer and off I went.

redneck-airlines.jpg

But, they wouldn't let me into the Geisha training on the account of me being a man. They sure had poor English, as I couldn't understand a word they said, but it sounded like uncouth, obnoxious and repugnant, whatever that means.

So I headed into downtown Tokyo. They must not have been used to seeing someone my size, because they started fleeing

(Special appearance by LeeRichards who was visiting)

And then I found them, a true inspiration to Fat Bastards everywhere

sumo.jpg

I lived with the Sumo Wrestlers for several months and they taught me everything they knew about being Fat Bastards. I came back to the lodge and taught all the boys. So we may not have improved our service much, but we sure are better at being Fat Bastards! Plus, now we don't have to hold back on our bacon consumption for the sake of our figures

Here's Old Dog, Phaedrus and Myself showing off our new physiques.

2009-06-13-sumo-342.jpg

• Like 3

Well I see the other Fatter Bastards are keeping you up to date on what is shaking during the winter months.

It is true that Brother Lee was able to attend a meeting a week ago at the FB BBM head office in the village of Ottawa. This was good because it has no bathroom windows for Old Dog to blow out but strange....I believe it has a toilet out of an airplane in it ???? oh well.....

Anywhooooooo....... As OD, Phaedrus and I were standing there looking around at boobies with our orange reading glasses on thinking that they didn't actually notice us staring ...... we reluctantly decided we should have an annual meeting.

So Phaedrus being all suave and debonair with his accent and the fact he was about 2 feet taller than me persuaded me to be the secretary and read the minutes from last meeting.... allrighty then...I looked at OD in disapproval and he growled...allrighty then !

Good thing I took the Evelyn Woodhead Speed Reading course awhile back

Also FYI ...... I took a typing speed test recently online and I did well..... I could type 1 words per minute with only 1 mistake :) Took me a week to get this report done but here it is.

So Minutes from last meeting taken by Andy .... my guess is he had his secretary with him last year cause his minutes were hard to read.... I managed though to read between the b...... lines !

23889487-bb9

Attendence.... Can't remember ...boobs.....and I was drunk

Old business

Bigger beer fridge needed

Need more toilet seats for the horseshoe game

Need more duct tape for Sissy's birth control protection

Need more dynamite for our fishing derby this year

Turns out Bud Light didn't sponsor Redneck Olympics

Apparently tequila makes OD's pants fall down...no more !

BEER & PEE BREAK !

Treasurer's Report

Tobacco can - #1 - $5

Tobacco can - #2 $50 in IOU's

Investments - Jason Spezza rookie card -undetermined

New Business

Need more beer for larger beer fridge

We now need more toilet seats for the outhouses

so we discussed bathroom renovations......

bent_over_sink.jpg

Overbudget so why discuss new business anymore ??

BEER & PEE BREAK !

Sickness & Distress

Old Dog has blue balls ... motion passed to get him a

sexy blow up doll named Allotta .....extra heavy skin

and durable so it doesn't blow up when he pricks it....

Meeting adjourned at ........... hmmm guess I was too drunk to see the clock !

We then retired to the lounging area with our drool bibs on for an evening of fellowship and friendship with the lovely guests in attendance.

It was low key and playful....

Thanks to our gracious host and greeter at the door.....

pics_nice-tits-dog.jpg

• Like 2

...on a couple of points of etiquette. I tried asking the other guys, but they don't seem to know much about it, or even whether it goes well with bacon. To be honest, neither do I...

First question: I've heard that gum is useful to disguise the smell of stale beer. Is this true?

h7817CE6A

And am I doing it right? And does it make me sexier? Lee says it does because you can't see my face any more, but I think he's just jealous.

Also, I was told that having flowers might help. Do they work? It's actually a lot of effort to keep them looking nice, 'cos Old Dog keeps eating them.

wtf-18.jpg

Your feedback is appreciated...

• Like 1

Phaedrus my friend... the flowers thing??? Seriously??? Just because I said I had done some de-flowering in my time doesn't mean I ate actual flowers.... Jeebus.

• Like 1

Ladies, looks like I need some more advice: OD was offering to de-flower me. Should I let him? Will I like it? Can I get my flowers back afterwards?

Phaedrus my friend... the flowers thing??? Seriously??? Just because I said I had done some de-flowering in my time doesn't mean I ate actual flowers.... Jeebus.

Ladies, looks like I need some more advice: OD was offering to de-flower me. Should I let him? Will I like it? Can I get my flowers back afterwards?

Get a room you two !!! and keep it down please !!!

Lee... I was actually trying to arrange something with his sister/cousins (that's how it is in some families...), Phaedrene and Phaedralisa.

twinsevil2big.jpg

He got confused.

Phaedralisa just had that nasty gap in her teeth filled in, and Phaedrene almost has all of her hair back after the exploding still incident. Both of them need to do something about the abundant hair on their backs but I was just making a public service gesture. I also wanted Phaedrus' uncle/daddy drunk enough that he can't find the AK 47 he keeps in the barn.

Uh oh. Looks like the liquor in the still is too strong again and Old Dog and Phadreus got into it. For self professed heavyweights, you both are lightweights when it comes to moonshine.

Well sweetie, it kinda hurts when you first do it, but after you have done it a bunch of times it still hurts like crap. Kinda like waxing your back hairs off, but not as bad as plucking your nose hairs out. (I know you havent had either done yet, but you get the picture).

Well, if he does de-flower you, make sure you have cleaned yourself first. Go into the shower (thats the room you usually piss in, but next to the toilet is a big tub that water comes out of. There shoudl be soap and shampoo in it too if you listened to your inner voice when you went to the beer store). Turn on the tap, wash up (remember to use the soap and actually soap the areas you know your lady friends want to explore) and then dry yourself up. Please make sure you refrain from using your aqua velva.....I know you like it, but please...

Once you are ready, you are ready to be de-flowered. Remember it hurts like a bee sting. Once that is over, you are ready to face the world. Just remember to stay away from bees.....

• Like 1

Well sweetie, it kinda hurts when you first do it, but after you have done it a bunch of times it still hurts like crap. Kinda like waxing your back hairs off, but not as bad as plucking your nose hairs out. (I know you havent had either done yet, but you get the picture).

Well, if he does de-flower you, make sure you have cleaned yourself first. Go into the shower (thats the room you usually piss in, but next to the toilet is a big tub that water comes out of. There shoudl be soap and shampoo in it too if you listened to your inner voice when you went to the beer store). Turn on the tap, wash up (remember to use the soap and actually soap the areas you know your lady friends want to explore) and then dry yourself up. Please make sure you refrain from using your aqua velva.....I know you like it, but please...

Once you are ready, you are ready to be de-flowered. Remember it hurts like a bee sting. Once that is over, you are ready to face the world. Just remember to stay away from bees.....

Okey Dokey ......Great advise Meaghan but let me break this down a little bit cause this isn't your every day Lodge !

Bathroom ... upper level is preferred as a rule when able to climb

outhouse.jpg

Tub

We have one right beside the outhouse roughly 100 metres away

redneck-hot-tub-3.jpg

Shampoo and soap close by all in one bottle back in the lodge beside the still !!

beecology3.jpg

Here's the tap out by the barn...but kinda low water pressure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeT5tuG5QSPFj-8UAnpKFUD0bMJaCaA8QrawTE-ln4mvPJdH6teg

No Aqua Velva here....Old Spice baby !! Old Spice !!

tumblr_lruaotnakG1qdej6bo1_500.jpg

And for the bee sting Phaedrus....duct tape....... just pretend there is polysporin on it cause that fixes everything apparently....

ducttape.jpg

PS Meaghan don't ever mention inner voice to Phaedrus.... cause he mumbles this in his sleep and I don't like it one bit !

keep-calm-and-kill-lee.png

Think Old Dogs and pretty pretty de-flowers and bees !! and apparently it only stings a weeeee bit Phaedrus ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5Xz9cA6ie1uu5Kwa9vynh5z6IouQBrRKYZZlRbhKmQ_c9IZty

• Like 2

Ummmm... I was really talking about his sister/cousins but .... ummmmm.... if it's good for the business....

True story. Phaedrus, Old Dog and Andy were travelling to the Redneck Handicapped Olympics at Red Lake and had to stay one night in at Red Green's house along the way.

Unfortunately they had to share one double bed.

In the morning, Andy said, "I had this great dream last night, that a girl gave me a handjob."

Old Dog replied, "That's weird so did I."

Phaedrus retorted , "Lucky for you guys...I only dreamed I was skiing."

• Like 2

Boys.... you are going to be so happy!!! I was at home depot today and they had all their patio furniture on sale!!!

547963_405679122784910_1332770395_n.jpg

Spring? Yes, it's almost time for the FB-BBM beach outing. We can go early and beat the crowds, because we have insulation :)

Here's a photo of Andy from last year...

fat_guy_fail_02.jpg