Fat Bastard BBM

Gabriella. I . LOVE . YOU. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I get my chin up off the ground, I will rep you silly.

Guest f***2f***

Ok I just want to clear up a little inaccuracy here In Gabby's history lesson. It was actually igotaboner who started the Fat Bastard BBM agency. Original members included Mr Munch and Capitalman. There was a hostile take over of the agency and IGABs twin brother face2face has been recruited to fill his slot (so to speak). The agency is now owned by a nameless, faceless consortium who prey on men like ourselves. They smuggled IGAB out to Brazil where he wanders the beaches and services female tourists. It's rumoured that the agency takes 80% of his donations!

I'm in favour of Lee joining too....he is now the designate Zombie Baiter and Andy is off the hook!!

Ok I just want to clear up a little inaccuracy here In Gabby's history lesson. It was actually igotaboner who started the Fat Bastard BBM agency. Original members included Mr Munch and Capitalman. There was a hostile take over of the agency and IGABs twin brother face2face has been recruited to fill his slot (so to speak). The agency is now owned by a nameless, faceless consortium who prey on men like ourselves. They smuggled IGAB out to Brazil where he wanders the beaches and services female tourists. It's rumoured that the agency takes 80% of his donations!

I'm in favour of Lee joining too....he is now the designate Zombie Baiter and Andy is off the hook!!

Indeed there were historical and factual errors... but it was great PR. We might actually get PAYING clients.

Thanks for clearing that up, but Old Dog has taken over as official spokeswart for the organization from what I can see.

So now Lee, you need to pay attention to the sign down near the river.

zombie-crossing.jpg

zombie-crossing.jpg

Lee - Listen to Angela's advice and heed the sign. Only a few selected close friends know what happened to me in a former life when I ignored it. :)

Damn! I should've made sure you were totally off the moonshine before I interviewed you!

I'll know better for next time ;)

In light of our error (well mine) Fat Bastards would like to offer you several free sessions, on the house. In fact, you are entitled to a lifetime free pass. We humbly apologize for alcohol related factual errors.

Thanks for clearing that up, but Old Dog has taken over as official spokeswart for the organization from what I can see.

zombie-crossing.jpg

I will accept the challenge of baiting the Zombies. I forgot to mention I am a mediocre Ninja....at night I shed the Armani suit and glasses.....don my ninja outfit and slay the zombies ;)

chris-farley-ninja.jpg

Thanks Gabriella for the glowing recommendation. I know that the ladies did find a few deficiencies during their stay, but in respect to the CERB rules, you did not mention them. I just want to assure you that we took the concerns seriously and have addressed many of the issues.

We patched up that hole in the floor

25606_407354506741_235374096741_4944105_56289_n.jpg

We installed some home cooling

25606_407354671741_235374096741_4944113_7669887_n.jpg

Upgraded our glassware

25606_407354776741_235374096741_4944115_3274618_n.jpg

Fixed the shower head

25606_407354666741_235374096741_4944112_6289960_n.jpg

And we added a spa! Featuring daily yoga classes

redneck_yoga-13255.jpg

And a hot tub!

23707_341996671741_235374096741_4649612_7237379_n.jpg

We even found a use for them fancy books that were left with us.

25606_407354511741_235374096741_4944106_5373650_n.jpg

On a personal note, I am proud to announce that after much hard work, I now have six pack abs. Because of this, my rates are going from optional to recommended.

6a00d8341cd50853ef011571a29af2970b-800wi.jpg

We hope that the ladies will come see us again real soon.

• Like 5

Yeah like I don't mind TOFTT but do we have anything on these self reported studs!? They might sound good but I am careful where my hobby dollars go . :biggrin:

I would say the best bet is to go with the "pay by the inch" option and then you can rest assured you won't be spending more than $14 including tip. Last time, my total bill came to $8.

Clean towel (if they can rummage one up) is extra tho.

I would say the best bet is to go with the "pay by the inch" option and then you can rest assured you won't be spending more than $14 including tip. Last time, my total bill came to $8.

Clean towel (if they can rummage one up) is extra tho.

This is FB BBM ..... could be belly inches....butt inches or $8 would be quite fine ;)

This is FB BBM ..... could be belly inches....butt inches or $8 would be quite fine ;)

With the size of some of you guys' bellies, it's hard to detect much else down there that can be measured.

With the size of some of you guys' bellies, it's hard to detect much else down there that can be measured.

I would measure from the ground up Angela.... Might only be a couple bucks that way ;)

Ladies, can I share a couple of tips?

First, be cautious about handing over hard-earned cash too quickly! So far, I've found that these guys are super-thrilled just to have a couple of newish beer coasters; a handful of ketchup, mustard or relish packets; and last year's Lee Valley Tools catalogue.

Honest: they love these things! If you want to give an extra tip, consider Canadian Tire money. I haven't had to do that, yet, though.

The other thing is, they've figured out that not all clients want sex. You can just talk to the guy for half an hour! He won't mind. They're all very good at tuning women out when they've got the Lee Valley catalogue to page through. The big advantage is that you can both go away happy--you, because you don't have to navigate the rustic shower facilities, and him, because he gets to keep the catalogue. Yay!

Ladies, can I share a couple of tips?

First, be cautious about handing over hard-earned cash too quickly! So far, I've found that these guys are super-thrilled just to have a couple of newish beer coasters; a handful of ketchup, mustard or relish packets; and last year's Lee Valley Tools catalogue.

Honest: they love these things! If you want to give an extra tip, consider Canadian Tire money. I haven't had to do that, yet, though.

The other thing is, they've figured out that not all clients want sex. You can just talk to the guy for half an hour! He won't mind. They're all very good at tuning women out when they've got the Lee Valley catalogue to page through. The big advantage is that you can both go away happy--you, because you don't have to navigate the rustic shower facilities, and him, because he gets to keep the catalogue. Yay!

Thus is interesting Samantha. How can you go wrong with a Lee Valley catalogue. I am thinking once I slay all of these zombies, I will get to work publishing the Fat Bastard BBM catalogue/nudie magazine! Tools and toys ;) for the fat boy lovers :). Then we can give these to you ladies in exchange for your wonderful company! Nobody needs money!

Right now I would gladly take the Canadian Tire bucks! My van is out of gas down by the river.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, Samantha, you'll be pleased to know that we have wi-fi at the FB compound as well

redneck_wireless_computer.jpg

And we're trying out cappuccinos.

redneck+coffee.jpg

Well boys, the motor died in my van down by the river :( so so sad. The good news is that in exchange for one of my world renowned motivational speaking sessions I recieved this amphibious luxory automobile. Great for watersports :)

RNTubing.jpg

and this motorbike

collegehumor.ea2dee9306c7d01374cf8bc4b9f41e19.jpg

I am sure these will be just an added attraction to the FB BBM Club don't you agree ? ;)

I have a business proposition:

I can stock your agency with give-aways like T-shirts and your fridge with your own line of beer (9%) nice and hardy to aptly represent BBM.

What do you think?

screenshot20111027at442.png

screenshot20111027at448.png

Yes, Lee, that vehicle certainly does give a new meaning to the term "watersports," I agree. :icon_twisted:

But Reddog, what is "Scotch style" beer? And how stylish (and Scottish) is this, anyway? Please assure me that no one is mixing scotch--even bar scotch--with beer. Scotch is wonderful. Guinness is divine. But the two should never be mixed!

But Reddog, what is "Scotch style" beer? And how stylish (and Scottish) is this, anyway?

Don't worry - it's just a kind of beer.

Please assure me that no one is mixing scotch--even bar scotch--with beer. Scotch is wonderful. Guinness is divine. But the two should never be mixed!

There is a special place in hell for people who do that.

Although we should perhaps note that the choice of receptacle is crucial here. Mixing beer and scotch in the same glass is an abomination. However, mixing them in a more suitable vessel - such as, say, a stomach - it entirely acceptable :)