A Skill I Wish I Had

So each of us probably have something we wish we could do better. Yeh mine is juggling. Actually never could really do it at all. Not likely will ever get as good as this guy; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8f8drk5Urw

What one skill would you like to add?

Cub

• Like 1

Damn, there are so many.

I was a budding artist in my youth but was thwarted by my inability to control a paintbrush the way I controlled a pencil, pen or piece of charcoal... I wish I could have improved on all of those skills....

• Like 1

As much as I love the vilolin, I wish I played the guitar instead. I bought one, an electric one, really want to master it!

• Like 1

Guest E*******h S******s

I'd really like to learn sign language. Not because I know a lot of deaf people because I don't. But watching people sign has always fascinated me. I find it quite beautiful to watch.

whoa! That's super weird! My roomie and I were talking about how we both wished we knew how to juggle today! So definetly juggling is a skill I wish I had and the ability to do designs on nails.

Posted via Mobile Device

I wish I had taken the bass guitar more seriously.

The second I heard Matt Freeman (from the band rancid) followed by Dave Ellefson (megadeth), I got so pissed off by my lack of personal progress I basically internally 86'd any hopes and dreams of rockin' a Bass. Well, plus the fact that I have short fingers and less than zero natural ability of course ;)

Guest S**a*Q

I wish I could give better blowjobs...

HA!!! JK! That would be a bad thing.

No one could survive my mouth.

Guest f***2f***
I took piano lessons for 12 years. I was never good , I'd like to try again as an adult and see if I am any good. It's certainly somthing I loved. I can even play guitar but not well and I'd love another chance.

Me too. I quit when I was a teen and tried to take lessons again in my 30s but was too busy....maybe I should try again...it's the coordination thing that gets me...can I just play with one hand?? (not saying what the other is doing)

Great thread! I'd have to say that I'd love to be able to play more musical instruments, particularly the cello. It's on my bucket list. :)

I would love to learn how to play the cello.

Beautiful instrument.

i wish I was fluent in Gaelic. damnit this language is impossible to pronounce!

It is a language that is beautiful and scary simultaneously. My grandma and her family were all fluent... she never passed it down to us. My poor grandpa didn't know a word, but knew he was in trouble when my grandmother, great grandmother and great aunt would speak in it, give him a nasty look and then continue.

I wish I had the skills to renovate my house by myself. I bet I could save tens of thousands by doing the labour. But that there, is what's called a 'pipedream' folks. lol

I wish I could give better blowjobs...

HA!!! JK! That would be a bad thing.

No one could survive my mouth.

As much as I don't think you need ANY improvement in this particular area....I think I'd be up for the challenge, I think I could survive...and if I don't, well...I couldn't think of a better way to check out! :D

I can see it now. I'd show up at the pearly gates, a disgruntled St Peter would take one look at the big stupid grin on my mug, shake his head and sigh and let me in while muttering "another lucky bastard bites the dust.....when the fuck do I get to meet this Sara chick?"

As much as I don't think you need ANY improvement in this particular area....I think I'd be up for the challenge, I think I could survive...and if I don't, well...I couldn't think of a better way to check out! :D

I can see it now. I'd show up at the pearly gates, a disgruntled St Peter would take one look at the big stupid grin on my mug, shake his head and sigh and let me in while muttering "another lucky bastard bites the dust.....when the fuck do I get to meet this Sara chick?"

How the hell do you think St Peter got his name???

i wish i could play a music instrument, either guitar, drums or bass. i'm a big music lover but have zero talent for it. tried to learn guitar and bass and it was pathetic. so i decided to just enjoy listening to it instead of butchering it.

i wish i could play a music instrument, either guitar, drums or bass. i'm a big music lover but have zero talent for it. tried to learn guitar and bass and it was pathetic. so i decided to just enjoy listening to it instead of butchering it.

Yeah I wish I could to.....everyone takes one look at me and assumes I'm a musician for some reason...they always seem a little disappointed when I say I have no musical talent whatsoever....like they were expecting me to break into song and dance on command for them or something......well...that and having my own groupies would be kinda nice.

As much as I love the vilolin, I wish I played the guitar instead. I bought one, an electric one, really want to master it!

i was thinking of learning the guitar to something to do on cold winter nights when you don't want to go out

As I love to read novels and books on history, I always wished I had the natural ability to be able to put my thoughts on paper. I always thought it would be awesome to write a book someday.

• Like 1

I played soccer for many years as a youth. I always think about getting back into it. A house league or something! So I guess that would be, begin better at getting back to try some what of a new thing.