A Skill I Wish I Had

I played soccer for many years as a youth. I always think about getting back into it. A house league or something! So I guess that would be, begin better at getting back to try some what of a new thing.

A footballer...want to play some footy sometime? HEHE ;). British men love women who play football...makes you an absolute goddess back home! :D

I wish I could sing! I love music so much but sadly I am unable to carry a note in a bucket. Singing is one of those god given talents that just can't be taught and as much as I may enjoy karaoke...it doesn't enjoy me.

I wish I could snap my fingers and whistle. I'm hopeless.

Just to clarify Angela....You can't snap your fingers or whistle period...or....you haven't been able to master doing it at the same time ;);) You know the old doing two things at once problem...haha

ps...hope you still let me into the social ??

I wish I had the abiltiy to naturally pick up and learn multiple languages. As an anglophone who can get by with some limited french, I would love to be able to master numerous languages both for interest sake and to assist whereever I travel in the world.

Nothing more respectful than being able to converse with someone in their mother tongue (for both conversation and otherwise-lol).

• Like 1

I wish I could snap my fingers ( never could) and I wished I could sing. It's a shame because I do know how to play the piano and I used to dance. I took lessons in both activities from a very young age right until my late teens.

I wish I was a better jogger. I just can't get in to it :/ I ran a 5K once and regretted it for a week.

Though juggling would be fun to learn...

Just to clarify Angela....You can't snap your fingers or whistle period...or....you haven't been able to master doing it at the same time ;);) You know the old doing two things at once problem...haha

ps...hope you still let me into the social ??

Shite - I mean to say "or" not "and" - of course not at the same time. I will still let you into the social, but you will have to bend over so I can administer a spanking.

Then Shortcake will frisk you.

Back to the thread...

Edited by Mature Angela

For about 20yrs of my life I wished that I could play a banjo. I always thought it would be so cool to walk into a house party, sit down on the floor with my banjo and a bottle of beer and do my share of the entertaining, and never have to get my own beer again..

In the last 20 years most of my friends can't sit down on the floor, and I don't think they could get that feeling back. Now my greatest desire is to master the Spanish language. Not just the words that will get me food at dinner time, a beer in the evening and a bed at night. I want to talk with the momacita, argue (friendly) with los hombres, y play con los chicos; but most of all I want to talk a senorita into my bed at night or me into her's.(I am not too macho).

That would be the real test of my abilities and my Spanish, and the reward; every bit as good a not having to buy my own beer at a party.

I'd really like to learn sign language. Not because I know a lot of deaf people because I don't. But watching people sign has always fascinated me. I find it quite beautiful to watch.

I wish I had learned to speak fluently in a variety of different languages.

What they said^^

I always wanted to be able to sing well. I walk around singing all the time even though I am dreadful. I wouldn't want to actually be a professional singer and perform on stage or anything, I'd just like to sound nice when I'm riding my bike around on a summer's day singing some song to myself.

Guest *u***p

Pretty much the same thing for me, really wish I hadn't given up on playing bass... Les Claypool and Flea were my inspiration. I have been thinking of picking up an acoustic bass lately, maybe I just might do it :)

I wish I had taken the bass guitar more seriously.

The second I heard Matt Freeman (from the band rancid) followed by Dave Ellefson (megadeth), I got so pissed off by my lack of personal progress I basically internally 86'd any hopes and dreams of rockin' a Bass. Well, plus the fact that I have short fingers and less than zero natural ability of course ;)

Guest **cely***r***ne

I wish I could play the guitar better.

I play violin, but the guitar is harder.

Guest k***na

I wish I knew how to whistle!

Maybe its best that I don't know.....I would whistle at all the good looking men I pass...oh yea and the girls with nice booties!

LOL so not appropriate!