Well it has been a while since I did a training duo at CMJ, but I decided that I needed to change that. I saw the ad for Amelia, saw her pics and read her bio, and decided I had to go see this new girl, and am I glad I did.

She was doing a training duo with Samantha who I have seen before, and have reviewed before. When I got there I met Samantha and said hi, and then Amelia came into the room. Someone had said she was a sexy librarian type, and that was the first thing that came to mind. Glasses, a big smile and a pretty face. That was until the lights go down, the clothing comes off and you discover she is a Suicide Girl in disguise. I love ladies like that. We are also exactly the same height, so I can look right into her eyes; and beautiful eyes they are. Her smile, her infectious laugh, and her easy going manner just put you right at ease.

We adjourned to the room where we chatted, and shared some wine. Then it was time for my shower, so the clothes hit the floor. Me and two lovely naked ladies, curvy Sam, with large natural breasts and the lovely

Amelia with her lovely bum and beautifully perky breasts. I love breasts and with these two ladies I had an incredible variety, I was in heaven.

For the massage skills I must say Amelia has them. She gives a good firm massage alternated with a light touch, in the right places. Both these ladies had me actually moaning in delight on the table. I got to look in the mirror and see the incredible view of these two ladies alternating working on my back. After the flip I am not sure if I can remember it all, because my senses were overloaded.

I do know that my final release was as a result of Amelia's very skilled handiwork, while Samantha distracted me in other ways. It was mind-blowing to say the least, and I know both the ladies remarked on the low growl I was making at this point.

I got to finish the appointment in the shower with Amelia as we washed the oil off each other. It was an intimate moment I would definitely want to repeat.

I am not sure how CMJ does it, finding all these gems. I cannot recommend Amelia enough. She looks like the girl next door, but damn, she is someone I would leave home for. I am sure it will be tough to get an appointment with her soon enough.

• Like 2

Well if I could I would edit the title. Ms Amelia is no longer at CMJ but has moved to ALO. I was lucky enough to get into see her last night. It was my first time at that spa but it may not be my last.

Anyway, I don't want to repeat everything I have already written, it is all still true. I do want to add that she does give a great massage. I arrived last night after a fairly physical day, and she made my back feel like new again. I understand from what she was saying, she is even going to take some more training to improve those skills even more.

Of course the stuff after fixing my back, only got better. The flip was amazing, sensual and built to an incredible finish. She is a gorgeous, charming, down to earth girl, and is well worth booking for a session.

• Like 1

Amelia embodies the fantasy of the sexy secretary who, once the clothes and thick rimmed glasses fall away, becomes the wild vixen. After a quick shower, the session began with a warm, lingering, exploring embrace, her very soft and smooth flesh pressed to mine, before heading to the table for short, firm and effective, yet still truly seductive massage portion. Then came the long, almost excruciatingly long, but oh so tantalizing tease. She has an uncanny knack for exploring every inch of your being, with her hands and body, and dissecting exactly what drives you, what makes your blood flow, and you mind race. She can then zero in and actually become that which you seek. Then over you go and the sensation continues, with soft smooth flesh pressed, warm breaths mixing, and the sensual exploration continuing to the inevitable and most satisfying conclusion. Then, to top it all off, another slow, sensual, relaxing massage and shower together, and you leave totally dazed, but thoroughly refreshed. Would I repeat? Most definitely.

• Like 1

Amelia a is a beautiful, sensuous, tender, sexy green eyes girl!!! Did I mention she wears glasses? There's just something mysterious about a girl who wears glasses.

:shehot:

I'm at a loss for words to explain the feel of her soft velvet skin, or how amazing her hands felt on my body. The body slides were slow, sensous, and highly erotic. The feel of her breath on the back of my neck and in my ears was intoxicating!! My eyes couldn't stop staring at the reflection of her beautiful bum in the mirror. The finish was very satisfying and left me wanting more!!

This is an experience that will burn in my soul for a very very long time!!

I highly recommend you visit her as quickly as possible because she's that special!!

:ThankYou:

Edited by MightyMouse
ratings

I have to agree wit Mighty Mouse I had the same amazing time today with Amelia she is very intoxicating

Will definatley be going back for more

Posted via Mobile Device

:shehot: I just came back from my second visit with Amelia at ALO's westend location. The second visit was even better than the first!!

The hour I spent with her was nothing short of pure bliss!! This girl's body slides are slow and sensual. They remind me of the feeling you get when the sun's warm rays cascade your body while lying on the beach. Her breath is the warm gentle breeze you feel on the back of your neck. The soothing upbeat music playing from the speakers beside the table. I left feeling like I had just spent an hour in a wonderful dream. She's friendly, easy-going, sexy as hell!!!

I can't urge you enough to pay this goddess a visit before heaven scoops her back up...and as with any experience be mindful that YMMV please.

:ThankYou: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Amelia!!!

I saw Amelia this week. Contact was made efficiently via cerb and text messaging.

Showed up at ALO west location and greeted by an attractive redhead. Not spinner butby no means chubby. Nicely proportional girl, tall, red bobbed hair and cute librarian glasses.

Massage was fantastic. Slow, firm, almost deep tissue. A lot of whispers and teasing and my personal favourite: attention to the boys below from behind as I laid face down. :) Bodyslide was to die for...slow and sensual. The view was great.

Not a clock watcher, and flip was handled in true professional form.

Repeat:yes

Amelia's independent location is discreet, clean and in an excellent and easily accessible area in downtown core.

She's fun, sensual, playful, and I had a great time talking with her. The shower and massage were wonderful, and she was open and accommodating to my specific requests. She has a beautiful body, and it felt great to hold her in my arms. Her skin felt really nice against mine, and her smile is just lovely.

During the massage, she did an amazing job of reading my subtle body language to determine what I wanted, and expertly delivering it just how I wanted it. Impressive work! I've visited her twice so far, and I plan to return again. I recommend her.

I'd been wanting to see Amelia for a while, and recently managed to get myself organized enough to actually do so! Getting in touch was quick and easy; getting to her incall was equally simple.

So, after a little conversation, things began to heat up. Clothes were slowly discarded... and soon after it was really quite hard to stop what we were doing for long enough to get into the shower. And after that it was really quite hard to stop what we were doing and get *out* of the shower. Fortunately, that was the end of having to stop what we were doing, until we were done :) And as you may have guessed, Amelia's very good at what she does.

And then back into the shower, which was just as much fun as previously. And soon after that, it was time to say farewell... until next time.

They say "good things happen to those that wait" I guess my patience finally paid off to finally meet Amelia.

Amelia is a sultry,sexy,attractive,arousing,appealing,

captivating and a intelligent young lady, that simply took my breath away throughout our time together.

I'm happy that she is on her own as a independent MA, her location is excellent, her warming personality and her beautiful body and captivating eyes and smile will have me return to see her again for sure.

Grrrreat!!

I first met Amelia at one of those Cerb socials and I knew that our conversation would have to continue, and soon. Fortunately I was able to arrange to meet Amelia within the week and even that time frame seemed like eternity.

As the fellas have mentioned, Amelia is lovely, smart, fun and beautiful to be with. She has a wonderful sense for what makes for a great session and every moment was memorable, sensual and fun.

I'll be back.

Amelia was so fabulous our first time together, so I booked her past Monday for a ninety minute session. If you have not had the chance to visit Amelia, don't waste anytime gents, I'm already looking forward to book another session with her, she is a sweetheart.

My third time with Amelia, and you know what? She just keeps getting better, thoroughly enjoyed myself with Amelia, she is a lady I enjoy visiting. Thanks a-million Amelia! you rock!

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Amelia for the first time at her cool and clean apartment. She is a very lovely and friendly young lady. She had a great attitude throughout the session and is very good at what she does. Without going into too much detail, the massage was very effective and relaxing and the finish was lengthy, teasing, and explosive.

After a somewhat lengthy absence from the scene I was very glad I got back into the swing of things with Amelia. I won't be forgetting our time together any time soon :)

I'd be remiss not to post this note, although it comes a bit late. I met Amelia back mid-August, after going back and forth trying to determine a date that worked for the both of us.

Amelia's place is very well decorated and relaxing. We sat down to chit chat to get to know each other a bit. She is very well spoken and very is very funny.

Shower time, then massage time. Amelia is quite talented and i felt relaxed pretty quickly. It was time well spent and would certainly consider visiting her again.

I have met Amelia multiple times now; there is not much I could add to all the great things that have been said about her, but I would like to echo the statement. She is smart, funny and fun to be around with! Especially her giggle is very adorable!

Booking is always super easy with her :smile: especially for me being the last minute kind of guy.

Looking forward for more quality time to be spent with this lovely lady!

I can only agree with everything written above. Amelia is very affectionate. We lingered kissing and fondling before taking a shower. After that, she responded to every request I had, to the point that I felt she could almost read my mind. After some more teasing fingerplay quickly brought me to heaven. When I left her, I felt totally gratified.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.