Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen.

This is episode 19 of this year's journey of 43.

Remember that pretty, quiet girl in class that was a little shy, a little too smart for her own good, that was always friendly but would keep to herself much of the time. Then casually, would surprise you with a story about how she and 6 of her friends had the best time together on the weekend and had collectively shared over 90 orgasms in a 24 hour period. Do you remember how you tried to keep your tongue in your mouth and your zipper from popping open and launching a tab into someone's eye in the next area code - remember her? Well she is here in Ottawa now and her name is Erin. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=18844

So, before I start, please be advised that your mileage may vary. We had developed a connection in chat, with PMs and phone calls before meeting, so the energy was pretty high to start.

I spent about 8 hours with Erin. We started at 4 pm and I finally left at midnight. The evening started at a local watering hole where we met for drinks with Dummpy and Igotaboner. This was post MMF and let's say that Dummpy's smile was a big as his...friendliness. Both gentlemen are first class and we had an animated discussion about all sorts of things, including a tasty Erin buffet - but that is for another story. We left at around 6 pm and decided it was silly to stick with our original plan of 8-10, so we headed back to my hotel suite.

Erin is easy to like. She is friendly, laughs easily, has a sweet smile, lovely eyes, and great big "tracts of land" (for you non-Monty Python fans, that means boobs). We started with kissing - she is a good kisser, a very good kisser: hot, wet, passionate, and with a studded lip, there were sensations that were very new to me. Since we had been in the sun for a couple of hours we decided to shower. This was a very good idea, I like showers - hot, soapy, wet, where you can get into all the nooks and crannies and make sure that everything is very, very, very clean. I loved the feeling of handling her soapy breasts and I cannot believe I am saying this but they are almost too big, although I am up for the challenge. (Later in the evening, I made her laugh with my "motor-boating" in her breasts - just watch "Wedding Crashers" if you don't know what I mean.)

After drying off, we headed for the king-size bed and proceeded to engage. This is where things get fuzzy. Somehow we ripped all the sheets off, moved the mattress off the box spring, banged the TV on the wall, almost knocked the lamp over, and I have still not had my first orgasm - although Erin informed me that she had two by now, one right after the other. What can I say, I love eating pussy and Erin loves to have her pussy eaten. She is an energetic, enthusiastic, electric playmate. There were very few limits and based on our earlier discussions, we decided to try a few things that I really cannot discuss without her permission but lets say that I am looking forward to on-going "training" and to accomplishing a series of goals that just may be illegal in a jurisdiction near you.

Finally I decided it was time for me to orgasm and always playing safe, I must have come close to breeching my latex levee. Erin has very good control of her inner muscles and I must say that the squeezing made sure that every last drop of Maxwell House was drained from my coffee pot.

We laughed like long lost friends and talked about this, that, and the other thing over there. Time kinda disappears and Erin makes you feel like there really is no other place to be.

Round two was even better than round one and I have an appointment with my cardiologist on Tuesday to make certain that future encounters will not cause me to use my pre-paid funeral arrangements prematurely. No one likes a premature expirer.;)

It's now about 10 pm and since we did not have dinner, both of our stomachs have decided to leave and find a decent restaurant. We decide we should join them and off we go. Smelling like sex and latex, we kinda fix our hair, put on clothes and head to a great diner for some very guilty food - although I should not reveal this, Erin had breakfast and I had a smoked meat poutine - what the hell, I earned it. Conversation continued and we discuss more of everything, revealing something about ourselves, our goals, dreams - like you would on a "normal' date. I was pleased that my donation will go towards her travel plans. I was also pleased that she liked the little gifts that I had brought her. Our conversation continued over "smoky dessert" and I have to say that 39 is now my new favorite number.

So, is Erin for every guy. Nope. She's for guys that like their women curvy, smart, funny, energetic, insightful, and naughty. Erin is not fat but she is certainly not skinny. She has curves and some tummy. She has enormous boobs - I happen to like big breasts, so I was a happy man. She also gets really wet - also happen to like that too. She is adventurous and I like to explore, so that is good. Her look is a little punk - not hardcore, rather Ani DiFranco crossed with the girl-next door (a freaky girl next door). As I have said before, if you are looking for one to spin on your cock, keep the chin ups going, you will need some big guns but given her flexibility and genuine love of sex, Erin is as fun as the come.

Will I see her again - you betcha!

Should you? Well, make up your own mind, do you want me to chew your food too?

Guest hot_lyxxx

I'm glad to hear that it went "well +" with Erin as I would like to see her in the near future. I would have this week, but circumstances wouldn't permit it. I've enjoyed some PM exchanges with her and she is very personable and accomodating to say the least. I haven't met her yet as I said but I like her already...I'm envious you were able to sample her wares. Great write up and many thanks for it.

Really good review man, I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time reading it! I had this vision of Erin wringing out your Trojan with two hands, like the guy on TV wringing out the rug for his last drop of coffee! hahaha...

Guest f***2f***

that is an awesome review and glad to see you avoided the numbers game...I think the scale is not a good indicator of actual performance etc...however your honest down to earth description of your time together without too much obstetrical/gynecological detail was just the right balance.

And of course your killer sense of humour made it a cracking good read!!!!

Nice to see that Ulix and me have something in common, we like big boobs ( I really like all sizes and shapes) and getting our ladies really wet

"She has enormous boobs - I happen to like big breasts, so I was a happy man. She also gets really wet"

Tastefully done Sir! Bravo...and you too Erin ;)

I had a fabulous time with UT last night. I'm still smiling about it. Truly for real, no one has made me cum the way he did. At one point, I almost fell off the bed. We were together for quite some time but it certainly didn't feel that way. I felt as though I was on one of the best "dates" of my life.

And, the motorboating, god that was funny. Also it tickles!

I had planned on writing up my much-overdue review of Erin_xo but like so often after reading one of ulixestrojan's odysseys, I sense that my own reviews will read like a cheap knock-offs.

So bear with me here, gentle reader...

I saw Erin when she was an independent. To be clear, I don't see a lot of SPs...I'm all about quality over quantity. And Erin definitely fits the bill for me. There are some SP experiences where you get your ya-yas out all in one visit...and then there are the others...the less-common others...that leave you both sated and hungry for the next visit.

Erin_xo's in that latter category.

She's just one of those rare women who has that perfect blend of curves, sensuality, wit, intelligence, captivating eyes...oh and a voracious appetite for sex that seems to have no end. On top of that, she's someone who loves great conversation before, during and after. My kind of gal.

As ulix mentioned, she might not be for everyone...and indeed the best women seldom are. Her photos are quite accurate (and yes those puppies are real...as if there was ever any doubt). She definitely floats my boat. I won't get into the specific details about my encounter with her, but I will say this...she clearly *loves* what she does and has gifts for the hobby the likes of which I have never seen before.

Will I be having her back at the ranch again soon? You're damn right I will.

Treat her well guys. Cuz if you don't I'll bet she'd have no trouble showing you how well she earned all those top honours in martial arts. ;)

Just don't tell her what happens in Season 4 of BSG, okay? She's not there yet. :p

Thanks so much for inviting me to the original 4some!! I could tell that you were in for a great time when you went to the washroom and Erin pulled out her bag of tricks some very nice surprises in there !! Course I never had an sp buy me anal beads before :D how was the fit UT... opps maybe I am letting to much out already.

Erin you seem like a very fun lady and you definitely have an interesting sexual appetite, maybe one day we will meet on an oily rubber sheet surrounded by other naked people!! (baby oil of course just in case you thinking a garage or something!)

Thanks so much for inviting me to the original 4some!! I could tell that you were in for a great time when you went to the washroom and Erin pulled out her bag of tricks some very nice surprises in there !! Course I never had an sp buy me anal beads before :D how was the fit UT... opps maybe I am letting to much out already.

Erin you seem like a very fun lady and you definitely have an interesting sexual appetite, maybe one day we will meet on an oily rubber sheet surrounded by other naked people!! (baby oil of course just in case you thinking a garage or something!)

Haha they weren't for him, they were for him to use on me. And anytime you want to get down and dirty in a baby oil slip 'n slide, you know where I am.

erin, i've read a good many posts about you and I'm intrigued. Would you be available sometime? please let me know how to contact you

T

erin, i've read a good many posts about you and I'm intrigued. Would you be available sometime? please let me know how to contact you

T

This is where you send the lovely lady in question a private message. A friendly piece o advice.

Have fun.

I really like your reviews... awesome read. Hope to read more soon...

Thanks Man - believe me, the research that I put into them really is deep. I love to get my hands on new materials and bounce the ideas around. Usually something pops up but I often run into problems that fortunately I can lick. Although I eventually get to the bottom of it, I feel like things often come to a head and it makes me just want to explode.

Thanks Man - believe me, the research that I put into them really is deep. I love to get my hands on new materials and bounce the ideas around. Usually something pops up but I often run into problems that fortunately I can lick. Although I eventually get to the bottom of it, I feel like things often come to a head and it makes me just want to explode.

Ha, if that wasn't the dirtiest G-rated material ever, I don't know what is. Three cheers for sexual innuendo!