Bum Spanking, Light or hard or not at all?

How Does everyone feel about LIGHT bum spanking?

We'vee seen atleast one hand print on a bum cheek, from the best bums ever thread.

Dureing your sex play, not bondage stuff, just light and playful .

I don't think i would like it, nerer tried so i wont nock it.

How about our lovely SP's?

Do you enjoy having it done to you?

Do you get many requests from clients men or women.

This is something I kind of refrain of doing.. by definition light or hard is based on one perspective :)

imagine Mr. Arnold giving you light spanking ... that could hurt!!

maybe if i was asked... that would be different story he he he

I get spanked, a lot! Maybe it's that my clients are all over 50, mostly in their 60s?

Because I'm sure I don't do anything to deserve it, right? :icon_biggrin:

A lot of it is playful, but still stings noticeably. Some of it is more serious and leaves a lasting impression, one might say.

In term of being an SP...yes I do like light spanking, but no lasting marks...(which is fine as I heal quickly!) and also...no offense to some gents that spanked me in the past...aim for the butt, not the lower back! everything below my tattoo is fine...not over!

in my personal life...yeah,I am kinky as fuck:D and I love, love getting spanked/giving spanking...Sometime this is the reason why I am posting i am not available for a couple of days...bruises on the bum are not the most attractive to some people:P

ON a side note..to those that love to get spank, and more then the really light one, I would suggest to use a gel call Arnica, they sell it at shoppers for about 15$, a bruise that would normally take 1 week to heal take 2 or 3 days...it work wonder!

• Like 1

Not sure if the question was meant only for the ladies.... But I must say I enjoy a little discipline...

Yes lets hear from everyone!

Its been great so far.

I am not a spanker. I have been asked a couple of times, but I honestly don't think my spanking was done with the amount of vigor that was expected. I don't know why, but I just feel a litle strange smacking a ladies ass.

I love to squeeze, grope, oil up, massage a bite and nibble on a nice butt, but never went into a spanking mode.

Maybe I will spend a little more time and effort in the future. But I have to be sure the lady does get enjoyment from doing it.

From what I understand, spanking works for most women, though some may object to it if they feel humiliated, dominated in ways they don't like, or worried that they're being abused. The thing is, nerve endings are binary. Stimulating them either turns them on, or it turns them off. When nerves in and near a woman's nether regions are activated, even if a spanking is quite painful, women become wet and aroused, which is good, right?

I am actually quite suprised how many ladies have responded and approve of spanking. I guess I better get some info on the finer points of spanking. As one of my greatest pleasures is seeing my lady enjoy herself to the max, I wiil be sure to engage in this activity to maximize our experience and enjoyment.

Mmmmm i like a mixture of the 2 i like to be grabbed and squeezed and a few light spanks and some rougher ones but the only thing i must say is i dont like to be spanked in the exact same spot over and over i have 2 cheeks so switch it up, it gets painful to be repeatedly spanked in the same spot.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest *u***p

Can't say I've ever tried hard spanking but light spanks are fun as hell to give and receive. I think the "shock" value of getting a little slap on the ass is awesome :)

I have received light spanks and have felt comfortable in receiving such, that I have reciprocated in a similar manner. I am not sure that if requested that I could slap the ass as hard as the provider requests. Only time will tell. Still learning to this day, but I do like the strong verbal cues to be announced for your wants and desires.

ohhhh hell yes please! I want to be spanked ;) and most men neeeeed it! hehe ;) Soft, HARD, its all good and totally individual basis ;) I will try anything 3 times......... ;) xoxoxo

• Like 1

ohhhh hell yes please! I want to be spanked ;) and most men neeeeed it! hehe ;) Soft, HARD, its all good and totally individual basis ;) I will try anything 3 times......... ;) xoxoxo

I think I just came in my shorts, :icon_mrgreen: just joshing, I think. :icon_lol:

Love it, giving and receiving it is even fun when you are blindfolded and you don't see it is coming, and with a little tease and denial is fun too:) When she is on you riding cowgirl and couple great slaps in the ass can really excite some women ;)

Ahh yes your the lovley SP woh has a picture of your bum with a very defind hand print on it.

Great Bum by the way.

Rubs

Additional Comments:

Additional Comments:

Love it, giving and receiving it is even fun when you are blindfolded and you don't see it is coming, and with a little tease and denial is fun too:) When she is on you riding cowgirl and couple great slaps in the ass can really excite some women ;)

Thanks for the tip Pistol. I'm not sure I could surprise a girl with that.

I think i could do any spanking was if a SP came out and asked me direcly to spank her. I to would be scared of hurting her. And I'm strongly against hurting women. They should all be loved and cherrished and kissed and licked and...

Oh i better stop hehe

Rubs