Bum Spanking, Light or hard or not at all?

Thanks for the tip Pistol. I'm not sure I could surprise a girl with that.

Surprise her with what? blindfold? That itself is knowing her well enough to do that sort of stuff. A first time, a gentle spank while her riding you, and she may say "oh yes slap me harder,harder"...you just never know.You can always ask first before a date. ;)

I loved to be spanked, light and hard. Most times it's me asking to be spanked, it gets me even more worked up. I don't know what it is but that inner naughty freak just busts out. I'm small so I have had to say only once not that hard "you don't want me to go through the wall" we laugh and continue being wild.

Wow! I'm really surprised at how many SP really enjoy the spanking.

Now do you lady's prefer bare hands, paddles, feathers, or wips?

Depends on my mood and the circumstance. Usually like it to start out light and then the devil in me takes over and needs it harder :)

• Like 1

Guest K****r De**xe

OH Meg That would be my pleasure for sure.Who know maybe a tit for tat would be in order. You always liked my butt LOL xxxxxx

I knew it wasn't me that gave you those bruises!!

ohhhh hell yes please! I want to be spanked ;) and most men neeeeed it! hehe ;) Soft, HARD, its all good and totally individual basis ;) I will try anything 3 times......... ;) xoxoxo

I like a little light light spanking. Depending on the day, I may be intrigued by a little more ;) hehe

Hello all of you beautiful people on CERB.

This is a must watch video by Carmen Mofongo on spanking.

Love her attitude.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvA4p95Nhm0

That is where I learnt my spanking.

ohhhh hell yes please! I want to be spanked ;) and most men neeeeed it! hehe ;) Soft, HARD, its all good and totally individual basis ;) I will try anything 3 times......... ;) xoxoxo

Oh giddy up luv!!!

I usually give the woman a little tap to see if she likes it or not...if she does, then we'll see how far she wants to go. ;)

How Does everyone feel about LIGHT bum spanking?

We'vee seen atleast one hand print on a bum cheek, from the best bums ever thread.

Dureing your sex play, not bondage stuff, just light and playful .

I don't think i would like it, nerer tried so i wont nock it.

How about our lovely SP's?

Do you enjoy having it done to you?

Do you get many requests from clients men or women.

Depending on the girl - she could do whatever she wants to me, lol

Spanking can be fun!

If it's light and playful, a little tickling and teasing, or hard, and you hear that *Thwap* when the hand(or whatever) connects. It can be very exciting.

I've even been known to give my guests a love tap or two on their way to the shower post main event.:icon_twisted:....... But I'm always gentle, hehehe

• Like 1

Mmmm a love tap or two..I like that idea :twisted:

I've even been known to give my guests a love tap or two on their way to the shower post main event.:icon_twisted:....... But I'm always gentle, hehehe

This is definately a personal thing, I love to give and receive. Usually I try a light tap and if I get a favorable response then I dive right in! Of course this corresponds nicely with my absolutely fav position, for me there is nothing sexier than seeing a nice ass up in the air!

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Spanking can be fun!

If it's light and playful, a little tickling and teasing, or hard, and you hear that *Thwap* when the hand(or whatever) connects. It can be very exciting.

Oh yes! And the sound is absolutely stimulating!

Posted via Mobile Device