How do you feel about 45 minute option?

It's not about going from an hour to 45 minutes. It's more about going from 30 minutes to 45 minutes if you can't afford the hour.

• Like 1

Speaking only from the MP side,, 45 minutes is my preferred for standard visits. 30 can occasionally wind up a little rushed if you need a shower both before and after, but with 45 you get the shower and full massage without the tense "shit, we're five minutes over" looming on both of us lol. For STANDARD massage stuff (where you're not looking for a ton of additional things like a long reverse massage etc) an hour is too long. :-) I have a system essentially, lol.

• Like 2

It's not about going from an hour to 45 minutes. It's more about going from 30 minutes to 45 minutes if you can't afford the hour.

Than why not save the few dollars and spend an hour? I always found the longer the better.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I never book less than 2 hours, except on a first occasion where I will book for 1 hour.

To me 45 minutes is pointless. It's essentially an hour as I'm not the type to have my friends leave "on the nose" sometimes we go over the time so to me starting with an hour is more logical than 45 minutes.

I used to offer 0.5 hours but not a popular choice for my friends, so I removed it.

My Two Cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

When I first started working independently, I did offer 45 minute sessions. However, I noticed that almost all of my regular clients booked at least an hour. So I changed my minimum booking to one hour to enhance my chances of attracting clients who I share a mutual connection with. Business choice at the end of the day.

• Like 2

For massage, I offer 45 min but no one books it and, its fine by me. I prefer longer apointments. I'm on the high end rate for a MA but then it's inclusive: i don't have a menu of extras to pick from. It is also on a sliding scale for longer apointments and come to be slightly less expensive then my companion rates.

I find the shorter sessions work best for nursing as it is very predictable in terms of time and scenario sequence, I offer 30 and 45 for nursing and find that gents prefer the 45 mins as it is less rushed and allows for more connection and cuddling.

If I do a combo massage and companionship, I find that at least 2.5 hours is preferable to allow for things to happen in an unrushed meaninful way.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Save up for an extra 15 minutes, it is worth it; besides, how many more days of saving-up would that take, one or two ;)

Personally, I don't enjoy less than 2 hours and most often book 3 or 4. I like getting to know people, enjoying some conversation, sharing some wine perhaps. So I would never book 45 minutes. Its more about the journey than the end.