How do you feel about 45 minute option?

Hi

Many sp offer 1/2 1 hr 1.5 hr and 2 hrs.

A few offer 45 minutes, Which is what I would prefer.

30 minutes is too short and sometimes an hour is too long for a lunch encounter.

Too me 45 minutes is just about right. Enough time to shower, chat have fun and cleanup, especially if this is a first time meeting. Sometimes an hour can be awkwards.

how do you feel about 45 minutes?

• Like 1

I've been offering it for a few years now, for exactly the reasons you mention. It is a total win win, no one feels like a clockwatcher on the 30 minute, and no one feels like being taken advantage of by someone who can't just seem to finish on time in the 30 minute option. It is good for economical reasons as well, for both sides.

also, I think it makes far more sense, as far as options go, than a 15 minute session.

Also, as an open option to extend, someone is far more likely to go for an extra 15 rather than extra 30, and that would be for both sides again. Even if I am expecting someone, i would still have a window of time where someone opting to change from half hour to 45 is ok. But possibly I might have to turn down a request for extending to an hour to allow me time between appts.

Edited by fortunateone

It's weird, but 45 minutes seems perfect for a lot of things. Lunch for example, 30 minutes is too short and sometimes and hour is too long... 45 minutes is just about dead on for what I need.

The 45 minute option is perfect for shorter encounters!

I offer it as well although I generally do more 45 minute outcalls than incalls for some reason.

Sometimes if a lady doesn't advertise it, it doesn't mean she wouldn't be open to it.

It never hurts to ask!

• Like 1

Maybe after I get to know the lady a bit. As I said in another thread, anything shorter than an hour, especially for the first couple visits, seems artificially short.

• Like 4

Forty-five minutes seems about perfect to me, I'm not that interesting. I mentioned in another thread that sometimes I've received 45 minute sessions without even requesting them.

Peace

MG

• Like 5

Yes, I don't advertise 45 min rates, but if someone asked me, I'd be fine with it. Maybe I should come up with a 45 min option?

• Like 1

Guest C*****tte

For local incall I think the 45 minute option is a great one. 30 minutes usually turn into 45 minutes. Though when touring expenses are high so it would not necessarily be feasible for visiting ladies to offer short appointments. There is a high potential for burnout that could occur by having to see more people to cover the expenses.

For local incall I think the 45 minute option is a great one. 30 minutes usually turn into 45 minutes. Though when touring expenses are high so it would not necessarily be feasible for visiting ladies to offer short appointments. There is a high potential for burnout that could occur by having to see more people to cover the expenses.

For touring, er travelling gentlmen, well this gentleman, I can't see travelling anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2-4 hours (depending on city) for a 45 minute encounter

A 45 minute encounter is too short for me, mind you a 1 hour is too short for me

But I'm speaking for myself only, and only due to my circumstances

RG

45 Mins is enough if I am seeing someone just for a random session, which I rarely do anymore. Otherwise 1 - 2 hrs sessions allow for time to spend extra attention to the things we both enjoy with no sense of time to interupt our pleasures.

I have never tried any appointment of less than an hour. Longer dates is my thing. To each is own I guess but I'm more comfortable with ladies who enjoy two or three hours. Gabriella, I look forward to meeting you.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, after reading this post and by taking the time to read all your other posts, I would have to say that

the feeling is mutual ;) xox

I have an option for 45 min with my erotic massage, which works great for an introduction. For the gentlemen that is new to the hobby, it seems to break the ice. It is 30 min of full body massage with an extra 15 at the end;)

But for the GFE service, I offer 1 hour. Mainly cause it doesnt matter if you are here for 1 hour or 45 min, as I will be occupied with preparations for up to 1.5 -2 hours. I also do not like too much traffic in and out my door. Also, I do not like 30 or 45 min the first time I meet someone, it feels too impersonal for me. But say if I have seen you a few times, and your sneaking in on your lunch break, then I will accommodate you for 30-45 min, with a few dollars off of the donation. But I do not advertise 30-45 min sessions.

I advertise 30 minutes for certain experiences but the encounter is always 45 minutes anyways for those lunch time breaks or dinner breaks. My door is never a revolving one. I too prefer the hour or longer encounters but accommodate for certain peoples schedules.

I think everyone is different, different needs and schedules and I had never thought of it before but why not?

Sophia is right about the traffic. It works ok for me, I'm at the end of a dead end street and my only neighbours work during the day. I don't entertain in the evening as a rule so not a problem there either.

I can see how a 45 minutes session would be convenient. As many have said for lunch rendz-vouz. I do prefer longer sessions. Although there are friends that I have been seeing since I first landed in Fredericton and I do for few offer less amount of time. I find if this is the case you get very tired. I like to be rested and full of energy for my dates! This begin said 1hr is now what I consider to be a breif encounter. Were as 2hrs plus is what I would reccomend. Giving you plenty of time to truly enjoy each others company.

Personally it never seems to be long enough for me... its just so much fun :) love the 45 minute option as an option but I normally take a minimum of 1 hour.

I agree with what fortuneone has said. This is more the ladies that offer the 30 minute sessions and the hour sessions. If they also offered the 45 minute rate , they may encourage the 30 minute people to go for the 45 minute sessions.

30 is too rush. and a hour is too much for a quick lunch time session. 45 would be just enough time to talk a bit to get to know each other. I can see several of the ladies have started offering this 45 minutes to see what the response is like. Ladies please respond to this thread after a week or two to see if you have may takers

I offer it and have found with some men it seems to be the perfect length. Maybe not on the first visit, but once you get to know a guy, it seems to work very well -- especially when they have one hour for lunch and need to get back to work! :)

I've also had a few 45 minutes go for the hour as well, but that is a subject for a different thread perhaps!

XXX

Edited by Satin
typo

How do I feel ? ENVIOUS.

There are many of us that have to plan and scheme for the oppertunity of an encounter. The Sun the Moon and all the Stars have to align just so for us. So when the oppertunity comes we don't want to knock off a 75% of a hour for this special event.

I have only ever had 1 - 1hr appointment( an that was followed as quickly as I could with a 2hr with the same lady; and 1 - 1&1/2 hr appointment with a duo and that was unsatisfactory so I followed up with a 3 hr with one of the ladies. Everything else has been 2or 3 hours or an overnight.

I think that I speak for a signifigant portion of the market, we are happy when we see a 1hr. rate and a discount of 2 and 3rd hr rates.

There is justification for this too. There is no need to clean up the room; no need to redo the hair style, no need to pick up discarded clothing, no need for of change of wardrobe, no relighting of candles. There is time for a co ed shower to be part of the encounter and not just clean-up time. Naturally there is an allowance for a pee break(both teams). Tea break can be a part of the multiple hour encounter.

On a lighter note , condom expenses might be the same but lube might get double duty.

On the ladies side, honestly I think that longer time allows for better rapport and hence more repeat buisness, because you have time to sell the value of your service.

That is just my view of the interaction. Maybe the buisness is all about; knock em out one after the other , quick as you can. Maximize profit per minute. This just isn't the way I have ever done buisness.

When I see an ad. that offers multiple hours at even slight discounts I alway take a second look because I think ' this lady has something to offer me and knows she can do so if given an oppertunity.

I vote for discounts on multiple hours.

• Like 4

How do I feel ? ENVIOUS. . Maybe the buisness is all about; knock em out one after the other , quick as you can. Maximize profit per minute. .

Maybe its just me, but I find this a really offensive statement of people who offer shorter sessions. Sorry, but providing a session that meets the needs of your clients is the goal of any business. No one who provides shorter sessions has spent time making derogatory comments about the people who prefer longer times lol, so I can't figure out why I keep seeing so many comments that seem to agree with this quote.

I think you'd be surprised both at how much of a connection can be made in shorter sessions, simply because financially, it leads to a LOT of repetition.

• Like 6

I have never entertained a half hour session. An hour usually is too short even if it is with a repeat lady. I am guilty of asking for extended session on the spot for extra 1/2 or full hr.

Maybe a poll is the better way to find out.

SNS724

Personally I would not care less about a 45 minute option. For me even 1 hour is too short. I like 2 hours so I can get to know the girl a bit and be relaxed and talk a bit.

I, m with Mr Green pay for at least an hour and your free to leave anytime you want in that 60 mins at 37 mins 42 mins or 51-lol-this isn,t a parking meter-maybe its just me but when i see people looking for less time they seem to be looking to spend less -if its for ex. 300 an hour is it then 150 a half and 225 for 45 ? to get the more or less the same result ? I think the better question for the women at the end of the day is - is it increasing my botton line or decreasing it ? (no pun intended)

• Like 3

I, m with Mr Green pay for at least an hour and your free to leave anytime you want in that 60 mins at 37 mins 42 mins or 51-lol-this isn,t a parking meter-maybe its just me but when i see people looking for less time they seem to be looking to spend less -if its for ex. 300 an hour is it then 150 a half and 225 for 45 ? to get the more or less the same result ? I think the better question for the women at the end of the day is - is it increasing my botton line or decreasing it ? (no pun intended)

Agreed. It even happens with those of us who offer half hours where we get guys who ask for 15 minute sessions. I tell them if they want to only stay 15 minutes, they still need to pay for the half hour.

When they balk, I remind them there are ladies who offer 15 minute specials so perhaps they should call them.