How do you feel about 45 minute option?

I do offer a 45 min package. But it greatly depends on our first chats...

If I get the sense you really want to be seduced, flirty fun, entertainment then I would not suggest the 45 min session. As this would be counter active and too rushed. Also first time with SP, I do not suggest 45 min either. I want to be sure you are in a comfort zone before heading to my bedroom.

I prefer to have had at least an hour or more with you before offering a 45 min session, so that I too will know my comfort zone with you as well:)

But I am a fan of afternoon quicky's, so sure if we have met or at least communicated a lot, then 45 min session are welcomed:)

• Like 1

I never used to offer anything under 60 minutes but like Sophia I have become accustomed to daytime quickies. Not everyone has time for a one or 2 hour appt in the middle of the afternoon, so after a few years hiatus I decided to change my business model. Most of my customers are half hour appts and I also have many that see me for an hour. 45 minutes is definitely a good option if a half hour is too quick. It's also good for MSOG.

45-minutes can be a great option, as long as the timeframe is respected. I can see some people using this as a way to get an hour session for a lesser price. But for lunch-breaks and other situations I can definitely see 45-minutes being the perfect timeframe for hot fun, I don't list it on my website but would be open to offering it.

• Like 2

I forgot to mention....

I find there is something very sexy and thrilling when all of a sudden my phone rings.....someone is looking for that afternoon delight, in a quicky way....

then POOF!! he is at my door, and we run up to the room and spend 45 min in passion play....then POOF he is gone like the wind! Hehehehhe, duuno, does anyone else find that sexy?

I like offering variety so having this available for clients to choose makes me very happy.

I've seen that since starting this thread, many SP's have started offering 45 minutes as an option.

Are may clients choosing this option now?

Just wanted to revived thread to see if there any new thought's to the 45 minute option.

How about a 75 minute option, where an hour is not enough and 90 minutes is too expensive. and Maybe 75 minutes is just right to have to get MSOG and a bit more chatting time :) Any new opinion?

Keep in mind, (hopefully most ladies will agree) that even though rates are usually not negotiable, in most cases, the duration of session is always up for discussion...the posted durations are generally amendable to any length of time you would like to spend with your lady...don't be shy to ask for a time frame you feel good with, respectfully of course, and within her guidelines....(not a 15 min quickie lol) xoxo

As I said before, I offer a 45 minute option, and if someone wanted a 75 minute option, I would surely be able to accommodate that as I am sure most ladies would if given a heads up.

As I said before, I offer a 45 minute option, and if someone wanted a 75 minute option, I would surely be able to accommodate that as I am sure most ladies would if given a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Heads up eh ? Well I can probably keep the head up for 45 minutes but 75 minutes might be pushing it ;) :dncdick:

I have to say that I wish the 45 minute option would be as popular as the 15 minutes that some guys are looking for. ;)

I have noticed that once in a while customers will ask if that amount of time is available and have entertained their request with no hesitation.

We all have schedules, jobs and other obligations to attend to and I understand that either a half hour may not be enough time while an hour is too much time for them. Of course, it all depends on the person and what they desire.

In addition, when I was in Toronto and only offering 1 hour plus appts, I noticed a few providers who offered the 75 minute option since the first few minutes in meeting someone is critical and usually sets the tone for the rest of the encounter. With this option, it is easier to have a drink and sit for a few minutes as an icebreaker if a person can't commit to a 2 hour appt. MSOG if desired, can often be acheived with this scenario as well.

I have decided to include the 45 minute rate as an option and will list it in my next ad here on Cerb.

I have had a 30 minute duo and a single 30 minute session.

This is not enough time to get to know someone. It felt very rushed.

But in some cases the hour rate is getting too high for my budget or other members budget also. So a 45 minute rate would give more time and may be within some's budget these days.

I'm not sure why only over half or an hour. 45 minutes makes more sense as it fits in a lunch time session better with time to get to and fro from work.

At least that is my opinion. Any other opinions ?

Guest webothscore

Many good reasons for this time frame have been listed, so without repetition, 45 mins lends itself as a great option.

I have always offered a 45 minute option, but since I started specifically advertising it, I have had more takers.

I've taken a few 45 minutes options recently. Some 1 hr rates have gone up and beyond my reach, 30 minutes is too short and 45 minutes is just right. Especially for a lunch time play date. enough time to get back to work. :)

45 minutes is good for a massage and happy ending, but Ive never been one to go a half hour or even 45 mins for full service. It just doesn't feel like a real encounter to me:) I can always do myself in 15 or 30 mins if need be....hahaha

I thought I would bring this thread back for discussion:

As I started this thread about the 15 minute session:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=154415

And a few people mentioned that 45 minute is just the right session for a mid day session during work, as it gives them time to get there and back.

Plus it may more affordable for some as the hourly rates for some women are starting to get out of reach for some.

• Like 1

Sometimes if a lady doesn't advertise it, it doesn't mean she wouldn't be open to it.

It never hurts to ask!

45 minutes generally isn't long enough for me, but if it weren't advertised I wouldn't ask as it would feel like negotiating a reduction of the 1 hour donation, something I won't do with a lady.

On the other hand, asking about a 2 hour session when only 1 hours are advertised I see as ok, because it would be just double the 1 hour donation, and I would have no problem if it were declined as some find it too taxing.

• Like 1

30-45 minutes seems to be about my maximum attention span :) Even if I book an hour I'm ready to split at around the 40-45 minute mark.

Peace

MG

Just wanted to bring back this thread. I recently had my 30 minute session in a while as I usually have an hour or 45 minute session. There was no chemistry between us, as I did not know this person at all, But even then 30 minute to take showers and play was still pretty short. With some of the women, their hour rates is out of reach for me, but if they offered a 45 minute rate, then my budget may allow it. Just wanted to bring this suggestion back to any of the new SP's or MA's on Cerb to see if they would offer a more affordable 45 minute rate.

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

The shortest session I have ever booked is 90 minutes. For me, 90 minutes can sometimes even feel a little rushed, you meet, you catch up on things, and it is fun to chat over some wine and food, then quickly time evaporates. It is also nice to have time left together afterward (after the fun) to just enjoy each other's company holding each other for a while.

It is an interesting option for incalls in an area where lunch is likely to be busy. As a newbie, I would have to give it more thought in terms of whether it works for me as a person, or as some might say, the brand.

I have a 45 minute rate for a couple of specific fetishes that don't require much warm up or aftercare. I'm not sure if anyone has ever taken me up on it.

Most of the stuff I do and the kinks clients are seeking require a bit more time to get into the scene and, for safety, need to allow some time for aftercare and coming down. My minimum session for most stuff is one hour and I recommend an hour and a half.

I'm more comfortable doing shorter sessions with clients whom I've seen before, because I know what they can take, how they react and what they need after the scene ends.

• Like 1

Recently due to time and budgetary reason I have done several 45 minute sessions and have found that the time is just enough time to take a shower before and after, chat a bit and have a lot of play time. I prefer an hour, but cannot always make that happen. And 30 minutes is just not enough for me. I like to take my time and enjoy myself and also please the woman also.

• Like 1