I know that retainers are quite common with SPs. What about with MAs? Is there any benefit to being on a retainer? Does it help cash flow? Do you see the client differently?

If a client progresses to the retainer stage, he's usually not a massage client anymore.

I'm not a huge fan of retainers, but they can be a useful arrangment under the right circumstances.

How would a retainer work?

retainer is basically a fancier word for sugar daddy.

It can happen sometime if a client go see a SP (or MA in that case) more then once, on a regular base for a while...if the SP/Ma and client both agree they can have a special arrangement where the client will pay a set amount of money up front (like each month or each week) and the SP/Ma agree to see him for x amount of time (normally a bit longer then the regular rate per hour). Or also it can be made throught gifts, like the client will pay the rent of the incall (exemple the rent is 1000$/month, he will pay it and see the SP for x amount of time)

• Like 3

Guest sh****s****r

I retain the right to see the beautiful Malika and Megan at least once every 6 months :)

I think the risky piece with a retainer with no official document in place, what happens if one or the other doesn't follow through on said agreement. Would an SP/MA or client be willing to sign an official contract. We're not talking a small amount of cash with a retainer, it can be substantial.

I'm now accepting applications as a Sugar DADDY

Edited by sh****s****r
Spelling error

I retain the right to see the beautiful Malika and Megan at least once every 6 months :)

I think the risky piece with a retainer with no official document in place, what happens if one or the other doesn't follow through on said agreement. Would an SP/MA or client be willing to sign an official contract. We're not talking a small amount of cash with a retainer, it can be substantial.

I'm no lawyer but I don't think think that type of "contract" is legally binding

I could be wrong. Maybe any lawyers on CERB could let us know

RG

I'm speaking from my experiences only and I have three points:

1. Generally when a retainer is put in place, we know each other very well and there is a strong mutual trust. In my opinion, it would be foolish to enter a retainer with someone you don't trust.

2. If I enter into a retainer, I'm giving a slight discount. If I'm prepared to give someone a loyalty discount, it's because I enjoy their company and wouldn't want to out of my terms of the contract, because I genuinely enjoy his company. If I didn't enjoy his company, why would I offer a discount?

3. I ask for money upfront at the beginning of the month, so I won't fall victim to a scam. Why should he trust me, besides the above? Because if I screw up, I've lost a very valuable client. Why lose many months or even many years of income just so I can get one month of income free? That would be very stupid!

I think the first point is the most important one. These relationships are built on trust. If a client thought I was untrustworthy and lacked integrity, I would not be interested in entering a retainer relationship with him.

Additional Comments:

I'm no lawyer but I don't think think that type of "contract" is legally binding

I could be wrong. Maybe any lawyers on CERB could let us know

RG

I think any judge or court would laugh at "I paid her for sex and she didn't deliver!!!" Sex work is not viewed as legitimate work, and I don't believe sexual services are viewed as a legitimate service.

• Like 2

CMJ will be implementing an advanced purchasing discount system shortly. Example, purchase so many reservations in advance and save a certain amount of money.

I think its a great idea for people that have the required level of trust and the reputation to pull it off. The more money kept in someones pocket, the better for everyone.

The issue becomes "scheduling difficulties" within having a retainer with a MA or SP. It is understood that she would still entertain other clients, therefore the difficulty of who gets the advanced time slot can be an issue. A client with the retainer may say I want every Tuesday at noon, but perhaps the lady already has another regular client at that time. Also what happens if retainer client, happens to be sick a couple of times, does he miss out in that month? Or even if the MA or SP has the same issue, being sick, is there a honor system "I owe you" "you owe me".

Personally I would pay the extra coin and just see ladies and have no retainer with any MA or SP there is far too many variables, to possibly lose out either way as a client or a SP/MA.

My 2 pennies. ;)

• Like 1

The issue becomes "scheduling difficulties" within having a retainer with a MA or SP. It is understood that she would still entertain other clients, therefore the difficulty of who gets the advanced time slot can be an issue. A client with the retainer may say I want every Tuesday at noon, but perhaps the lady already has another regular client at that time. Also what happens if retainer client, happens to be sick a couple of times, does he miss out in that month? Or even if the MA or SP has the same issue, being sick, is there a honor system "I owe you" "you owe me".

Personally I would pay the extra coin and just see ladies and have no retainer with any MA or SP there is far too many variables, to possibly lose out either way as a client or a SP/MA.

My 2 pennies. ;)

When I've done retainers, we scheduled our appointments in advance. eg. "The 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month from 5-10pm." I'm guaranteed an appointment, and he's guaranteed I'll be available for him. I've never done it on a "call when you want your appointments" basis.

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***
When I've done retainers' date=' we scheduled our appointments in advance. eg. "The 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month from 5-10pm." I'm guaranteed an appointment, and he's guaranteed I'll be available for him. I've never done it on a "call when you want your appointments" basis.[/quote']

I think the problem with this is that life can get in the way. I often get notified on short notice that I have to go out of town so it is a problem. I haven't' done retainer but I have prepaid for an agreed upon number of hours which we then worked our way through over a few weeks time. It was fun and was kind of liberating not to have to plunk down the envelope each time. It worked with the lady in question because we've known each other a long time and trust each other.

I think the problem with paying in advance and retainers is the same as it is for credit of any kind. People like the convenience and the cash up front but when it comes time to make payments (give back time) it becomes an obligation that can be annoying. :frown:

face2face - It's all extremely subjective. Some people's schedules suit a retainer and regular schedule, others don't. With regard to the 'annoyance' of a payback, speaking for myself I've only done retainers in the case where I have an amazing rapport with the gent and I look forward to our time together. Retainers are very rare to me but suit unique circumstances.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

There's a problem with any payment system if trust is absent.

My life is too unpredictable to have the regular appointment, so pay as you go is the only system which would be feasible for me. I suspect that is true for many hobbyists.

I thought at first we were having dental problems! :-D

CB

The retainer also may tell the lady how serious the client is about regular appointments.

This matters more when seeing a more exclusive lady, who may only see 3-4 clients a week.

Also for a lady who might be splitting her time between cities. (Live in calgary, work two weeks

A month in ottawa? Wait that is what mr. Harper does...)

A lady with four retainees might no longer need to advertise....

Posted via Mobile Device

There are different kinds of retainers, too. A paid companion might be given a set amount of money each week or month. Or the client might pay for her auto lease, or her mortgage. Some offer sizable retainers so that the companion won't have to see other clients, or won't have to see very many. That's more like a mistress arrangement. Whatever the two agree on is up to them. These situations work well as long as there's trust, as Megan has pointed out.

I prefer retainers. It allows for consistent budgeting, time management and dedicated guest services on my part which suits my business style and personality. It does require trust, flexibility and at times, compromise. On rare occasions it hasn't worked but nothing in life works exactly as planned every time. As long as I have done everything in my power to uphold my end of the agreement and my guest isn't left with a bitter taste then it's all good.

Retainers are more than a method of payment for me. They represent a quality that I personally find very attractive in a man. I see it as a gesture that says he cares and he shows it by contributing to my financial well being. It says that regardless of what else is going on in his life, he is willing to contribute to my life in a necessary way. It shows a level of committment on his part that says "I enjoy you and want to ensure we spend time together" within the boundaries of a very unusual business arrangement. It allows us to move within the arrangement in a way that is more natural to me than the tradition business model. I prefer to have a small guest list that have me on retainer than multiples that have me on speed dial. It allows me to focus on my guests as people, giving them the attention and experience they desire.

Retainers do not work for everyone but they work exceptionally well for some. The key is finding people that have the same vision for the life experience they are seeking, a willingness to negotiate the deal and the personal integrity to honor the deal once is made...

cat

• Like 1

You're just contracting for her time, not for any specific service. (Has any MA ever guaranteed a particular outcome of your visit or is it always a case of YMMV?)