Kim aka Jess has just posted a rant on CL with her real first name, her real face pic and bad punctuation as a result of being outed. She still scares me.

Good work!

I noticed the surge of warnings over at CL yesterday. I thought it was hilarious and an effective tool. Kudos. As demonstrated, some of the consortium will now mend their ways come clean and most importantly be honest. Whomever is behind the campaign, I have an idea, keep up the great efforts as it appears you are finally getting to source.

Kim a.k.a Jess posted an ad on CL regarding the B&S but, she came clean and that's good.

Fake photos are misleading because one is all worked up seeing a cute bubble butt photo and when going to an encounter or expecting an SP, everybody draws a mental picture when it's a first time meeting.

Don't say you don't do it, everyone does!

So, you expect a 20yr-old and it's actually a 43yr-old, you wish you could photoshop the whole thing but, reality doesn't allow it.

So I agree: fake photos should be pointed out and flagged, as long as it takes.

If an SP doesn't have a real photo to post, I would be more comfortable if she provides a more thorough description of herself, rather than posting a fake.

Kim a.k.a Jess posted an ad on CL regarding the B&S but, she came clean and that's good.

Fake photos are misleading because one is all worked up seeing a cute bubble butt photo and when going to an encounter or expecting an SP, everybody draws a mental picture when it's a first time meeting.

Don't say you don't do it, everyone does!

So, you expect a 20yr-old and it's actually a 43yr-old, you wish you could photoshop the whole thing but, reality doesn't allow it.

So I agree: fake photos should be pointed out and flagged, as long as it takes.

If an SP doesn't have a real photo to post, I would be more comfortable if she provides a more thorough description of herself, rather than posting a fake.

Its good that she is coming clean and being honest now after many months of using phoney pics and descriptions etc. Its never too late to make amends!

Wow....how was she getting away with saying she was 20? That's a big jump....lol.

On speculation; The problem is that most likely a lot of her calls were outcalls and no doubt the client accepted the bait and switch rather than risk making a big seen at their home or hotel in front of neighbours etc.

An incall is a little bit easier to walk away!

Sorry but I am not going to congratulate her. I read her CL post yesterday and today and to me it is a fake apology. Sorry I got caugth so I will apologize. If you read her posts she says whoevr found her out has time to waste or somenthing like that. In other words she blames him for her own mistake. Ladies like her and agencies that pull B & S are ruining things for everyone in Ottawa especially all the outstanding SPs who are CERB members. I would not be surprised that some of the people who pull no shows on our wonderful ladies have been victims of the B & S.

I don't go for fake apologies and had it not been for this person who put it all out on CL, I have no doubt she would still be putting pics of 20 yrs old. Shame on her.

I am glad someone posted her fake and all the known fake phone numbers. This should shake things on CL for a little while until new B & S tactics come out.

The other thing that boggles my mind about the pussycat dolls or whatever they call themselves is that not only do they use obviously fake pics but their rates they quote you are ridiculous!

Makes me wonder who their clients are. Especially when some touring SPs of high quality post several pics on EC and offer GFE for less...

Sorry but I am not going to congratulate her. I read her CL post yesterday and today and to me it is a fake apology. Sorry I got caugth so I will apologize. If you read her posts she says whoevr found her out has time to waste or somenthing like that. In other words she blames him for her own mistake. Ladies like her and agencies that pull B & S are ruining things for everyone in Ottawa especially all the outstanding SPs who are CERB members. I would not be surprised that some of the people who pull no shows on our wonderful ladies have been victims of the B & S.

I don't go for fake apologies and had it not been for this person who put it all out on CL, I have no doubt she would still be putting pics of 20 yrs old. Shame on her.

I am glad someone posted her fake and all the known fake phone numbers. This should shake things on CL for a little while until new B & S tactics come out.

LS,

I agree fully. Basically their tool to launch their B and S has now been compromised. Thus the recent apology. Up until this point in time, the scam was prevailing with false fraudulent advertising and who knows how many individuals got scammed.

The CL B and S awareness campaign is effective and KUDOS goes to the anonymous poster for their efforts!

One down so many more to go.... I posted the deception on CL after being challenged by someone in an anonymous email left of my blog (it's since been deleted) I only posted two postings on CL that included her number. one was flagged the other was not but someone else who must visit my blog was also posting in the last few days specificaly aimed at her, I don't know who that was.

I understand that the cougar was baffled by the lack of business in the past month, why things dried up all of a sudden. Even though I had called her out privately since july.

Her all caps apology is not an apology, as pointed out earlier she's pissed cause she got caught, and apparently i have to much time on my hands. Well if it took to much of my time i wouldn't do it. And sorry, but she has no morals if she thinks it's ok to lie, cheat and decieve people.

I have no vendetta against any provider, make that honest provider. There is no reason to be dishonest in this line work. One cerb member recently suggested that she has a right to earn a living. I agree whole hartedly so long as she does not earn that living at the expense of a honest client being decieved by her purposefully misleading ads, it's just wrong.

I'll post more details about this early next week on my blog.

CK I know that I had see this ---- before and here is the link. http://www.yoursforawhile.com/

AKA Roxy

Took me awhile to find the link, not being the super sniffer that you are.

Not really sure why she would want to BS everyone because she is pretty hot for 43 and I might have even checked her out.

I have actually crossed paths with this woman before. About a year ago I setup an incall with believe it or not PK. I had set up an app with 23 year old. When I showed up Roxy opened the door I thought to my self, oh no not a B&S, but as it turned out the other girl was inside.

The place was a total hole however. garbage, clothes all over the place. smelt like cat piss. Thier setup was a mattress in the living room. Both girls looked really stoned out. I tucked tail and got out of there.

The guy from PK called me back to see what had happened. I explained the situation, he seemed quite understanding. Not sure if Roxy had worked for PK but im sure she didn't last long. She looked quite wore out when I met her. Id stay away if you haven't figured that out already

CK I know that I had see this ---- before and here is the link. http://www.yoursforawhile.com/

AKA Roxy

Took me awhile to find the link, not being the super sniffer that you are.

Not really sure why she would want to BS everyone because she is pretty hot for 43 and I might have even checked her out.

Good find whatsup, I do recall seeing that sight some time ago, apparently though she's slid further down hill if resorting to b & s. Indies can't do B & S without repercussion indy's are made on their reputation. She's learned the hard way and will likely surface with a new number, she can't use her real pics as people will know its the b & s girl. Oh well, tough lesson learned for this gal.

I was wondering if CK can also make a weight and switch list on his blog too! Some women say they are 120 lbs and are actually 140. Maybe a little false advertising going on here.:boobies:

I was wondering if CK can also make a weight and switch list on his blog too! Some women say they are 120 lbs and are actually 140. Maybe a little false advertising going on here.:boobies:

Another idea for CK is to categorize the "NO SHOW" advertisers on CL.

For instance, last week I made an apt with a lady new to the business. With her address, security ring code etc in hand, I ventured downtown Ottawa at significant costs only to get burned as she failed to answer her intercom.

As a message to her -- Its not a good way to put your best foot forward in this industry as an new independant! To date, I have yet to receive an apology. Repeat - NO!

Guest f***2f***
Another idea for CK is to categorize the "NO SHOW" advertisers on CL.

For instance, last week I made an apt with a lady new to the business. With her address, security ring code etc in hand, I ventured downtown Ottawa at significant costs only to get burned as she failed to answer her intercom.

As a message to her -- Its not a good way to put your best foot forward in this industry as an new independant! To date, I have yet to receive an apology. Repeat - NO!

I soooo hear ya Kih. I have had the same experience twice....the first was an outcall...had my place ready, scrubbed myself up, popped the wine cork....time for date came and went and no lovely lady....pmed her, emailed her to ask if all was well and have not received a reply to this day...she's still advertising on EC and here but never see many reviews.

Second one was an incall and same situaton as you...got there to the location and kept calling her cell but no answer, no explanation and emails asking for explanation never answered. She is also advertising on here and recommended but I see others have had the same problem.

Ladies we are all busy folks who have to juggle our schedules in order to visit you. We are mostly type A personalities...driven and scheduled (that's how we make the money to enjoy your company) at least have the courtesy to let us know when you can't show (well ahead of time would be nice) and an apology is just good manners!! (end of rant)

She's back at it again "HI I'm waiting" is our cougar lady in a tree with the same old stolen pic from here http://lachschon.pcgames.de/slide/59832-dvd_service_deluxe/1/ but with a different phone number. If you do a search on the cl site for that number it comes up with some ads for m/f duos. WTF? That sincerity didn't last long now did it?

You tell em CK. Some people will never learn. As echoed in this thread there are unethical practices everywhere.

Look at yesterdays headline:

Notjing better to do - w4m (pttawa)

She has her pic, but no doubt the CL cleanup campaign is having an effect. So many typos and writing thoughts are murky...

Thanks Cowboy Kenny!

Enjoy the diary very much, and your review of your visit with chantal was very well written. I plan to keep up with your diary on a regular basis.

Much appreciated

Neil