Fall motorcycle ride?

It seems a lot of us here have motorcycles including some SPs. I was thinking we could arrange an informal fall tour with no agenda other than a beautiful ride enjoying life.

r100rs

Guest f***2f***
It seems a lot of us here have motorcycles including some SPs. I was thinking we could arrange an informal fall tour with no agenda other than a beautiful ride enjoying life.

r100rs

great idea...i just got back from a nice 100km tour round the parkways....say the word and I'm there.8-)

r100rs

Only ..and only if I can sit behind Pretty Paige, on her bike, I have two things in mind I can hold on to, brrrbrrr:boobies:

Guest f***2f***
Only ..and only if I can sit behind Pretty Paige, on her bike, I have two things in mind I can hold on to, brrrbrrr:boobies:

Did Paige get a bike???? awesome!!!

who has the harley? I love them....just the sound drives me crazy....there's a dude in my building that leaves for work every moring at 6am.... i wake up horny as hell to the sound of his bike all summer long...

kisses,

Emma A

Guest f***2f***
who has the harley? I love them....just the sound drives me crazy....there's a dude in my building that leaves for work every moring at 6am.... i wake up horny as hell to the sound of his bike all summer long...

kisses,

Emma A

I'll take you for a ride when you come up if you like sweetie...on my bike first...then...:boobies:

Guest f***2f***
I have a leather cat suit, all I need is a man to put me on his bike...Meow!!!!

me!!! me!!! pick me!!!

You know, all summer long I've been trying to get my buddies into a ride with no luck. I'm up for a ride. Any ideas on where to go? Maybe we can all head across the ferry to Quyon for lunch?

r100rs

I'm in. Have an extra helmet if needed.

Gees makes me want to get a bike, have not ridden since I was 17. U guys are going to have a blast and nice choice of bikes!!!

yes me too wants to get a bike, may be I will cut down on the hobby to save money for a bike, it wont be a road bike it will be an on\off road bike. my lst bike was Honda XLR 600, hope to find one of those again.

Well if anyone is looking for a good starter bike, there is a used '04 Honda 599 for sale on usedottawa.com. Great starter bike, lots more oompf than a 250 but still not enough to get you into too much trouble. Cheap to insure and very light weight, standard style bike.

http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/7008735

Before anyone asks, no it's not mine and I don't know the seller. I just saw it for sale and thought I'd pass it on for anyone interested.

Guest f***2f***
is thereroom for 3? lol i thought you were taking me...boohoo hoo...

no kisses for you...

I know I'm such a slut!!! I was thinking with the little head again....Paige in a leather cat suit.....yowsers!!!

But I wasn't too sure when we were doing this, if you'd be here or not...I'll take you for a ride whether the others are with us or not...that's a promise!!

Guest f***2f***

I just noticed I've been upgraded to an elite member....wow I'm impressed!!! ha ha...can I put that on my CV??