How do you sneak out to see a SP/MA

Guest C**Tra****er

I generally have a lot of meetings in the run of a week, so escaping home or work during the weekdays is pretty easy. On the weekend is best to get in a round of golf when you can.

The excuses I use most often when i need to get away from family and friends and do stuff like see an SP:

1. I need to sharpen my sword (I have a katana that's been in my family for the last hundred or so years, and it needs constant maintenance) be back in a couple hours.

2. We need a hoe. I'm going to home depot to get one. Be back later.

3. I'm going to Toronto for the Mardi Gras celebration at my sister's. Be back in 2 days.

I use the two old faithfuls. Working and am headed out of province to my parents for a few days.

Have never yet had to explain myself.

In season, off to the range to smack some balls and practice with my putter....lmao

Out of season, gotta visit a buddy of mine... be home sometime!

You can say that you are going to shopping for something for your wife.

But you better come home with something lol

For the most part I schedule my regular meetings with a wonderful lady when I am at work and can slip away without any concern for my wife finding out. For meeting outside regular work hours...you just need to schedule your fun for times when you know she is busy.

Who would have thought that a harmless hobby that brings such joy could turn me into such a competent liar. I never considered politics in the past but more and more I seem to like lying and screwing nice people..... maybe I should be in the Senate.

Guest c**io**m7

99% of my play-time was during the work day. I found there was no better preparation for long and boring meetings. I walked into many meeting rooms smiling so much that people were certain I enjoyed my job.

Guest ChantalSummers

I'm a very occasional hobbyist so I don't necessarily have to sneak. But as for being an MA, only 3 of my friends know what I do. That being said, it's getting tougher and tougher to explain to friends and family why I'm not available on weekend afternoons and some evenings. Mainly I've been saying I am working at my other job. So far it's working hehe lol. But I wonder how far it'll take me sometimes...

You could setup a regular poker night with the guy's. This way any of the guy's can play poker or use it as an excuse to get away for an hour or two to have some playtime.

• Like 1

Or you can tell the truth, and say that your muscles are sore and that you are getting a massage :)

Guest *t**e**x
You could setup a regular poker night with the guy's. This way any of the guy's can play poker or use it as an excuse to get away for an hour or two to have some playtime.

And if your wife asked what you did tonight you can always answer honestly: poke 'er.

We live very independent lives so there are many days, nights where we are off doing our own stuff. I'm at the gym often or travelling for work or she's out and I'm free.

Hmm.. Confession would be a good reason to spend some time out alone. In contrary to Home Depot, it is auricular act and nobody can accompany you. Just thank Lord for the opportunity afterwards.

I travel a lot for work, so I either hobby while on a trip or I tell my SO that I am going away for work and then book a hotel room on the other side of town and hobby in town. I do this about once a month.

• Like 1

I tend to like have sessions at noon time on my lunch break. Just make up the time by working late. Or just say that service was slow at the restaurant.

last minute Christmas shopping! This works especially well at this time of the year, lol

If the wife wants to come with you, tell her it would spoil the surprise if she were to see where you are shopping.

(of course, you have to have a small token of affection hidden away at your work place/vehicle/home so that a 'surprise' can actually be made.)

This also works at Valentine's Day.

• Like 4