Suggestions for a First Timer...

This is for both hobbyists and SP's.

So I've been lurking around here since late June/early July getting a feel for the CERB community. During that time I've been bounced all over Canada due to work - now I'm actually HOME for an extended period of time and have my first date tomorrow afternoon.

The girl that I'm going to get to see is by far one of my favourite women to talk too on here; so I'd like to make the date as enjoyable for her as I'm imagining it will be for me.

With that said, do any of you veterans out there have some good, solid advise for a complete newbie so that my date may enjoy my company as much as I'm going to enjoy hers.

Thanks for any tips & suggestions.

First relax..easier said than done btw, my heart still pounds when I'm about to see a lady, even one I've seen before :-)

Show up on time, if running late let the lady know

Make sure you are freshly showered, fresh breath, clean clothes

Is this an incall or outcall

If outcall, pick a nice hotel

Pay the donation up front, and discretely

When she shows up (or you show up) just let the encounter unfold naturally, don't have scripts. And let the lady take the lead.

Although not required or expected, ladies often appreciate a gift and tip...just a nice way of saying thank you IMHO

Others will have pointers too

Good luck, have fun

RG

• Like 1

What RG said and:

-Take a couple antacids

-no booze beforehand, if you'd like to share a glass of wine with the lady that just fine

-Let her know your new at this

-Be prepared to take cold showers for a few days afterwards

• Like 1

BE yourself. You have established a rapport based on who you are, not who you want to be.

Marvel at the experience. You are about to see one of the most wonderful people you will ever meet. She will treat you well... do the same.

Write a recommendation. There's not a lot of people that you can tell... but you can tell us.

Be ON TIME, COURTEOUS and A GENTLEMAN.

ENJOY!

• Like 1

I am with RG and Old Dog, but I add:

- prepare your donation in advance and put that clearly but discretly in a convenient place for your SP

The donation issue wotn bother your encounter

and be yourself and have fun

• Like 1

Thank you all - you've put me more at ease.

Still nervous as heck (much like the jitters you get prior to a first date with that girl in accounting you've had a crush on for 2 years, lol) but feeling a bit more relaxed about everything.

Additional Comments:

BE yourself. You have established a rapport based on who you are, not who you want to be.

Marvel at the experience. You are about to see one of the most wonderful people you will ever meet. She will treat you well... do the same.

Write a recommendation. There's not a lot of people that you can tell... but you can tell us.

Be ON TIME, COURTEOUS and A GENTLEMAN.

ENJOY!

And I'd give you rep points too Old Dog but apparently I've given you Rep points too recently and need to spread around more points first...

• Like 1

Smile and be friendly and respectful. Hug and kiss but assess and adjust as how intimate to get and yes buying a small gift like a (red) box of chocolate would go a long way to break the ice at the beginning of the date (and yes see it as a date not paid encounter and it would be much more enjoyable by both sides) followed by lots of hugs and kisses. Flowers do good too but they are not as sweet as chocolate

• Like 1

Relax and enjoy..we ladies are used to first timers and know what to do..we were there once ourselves too..no need to be nervous but it is endearing..just be yourself and have fun.

• Like 1

All great advice. I bet you are going to have a fabulous time. Main factor, is to just have fun. Forget the rest of the world for a while! ;) Sending you big hugs and lots of love handsome.

If you don't have some degree of "nerves", you aren't normal!

All the advice here is excellent.

Remember they're ladies, each and every one

CB

• Like 1

Aside from the personal hygiene stuff already mentioned, you can always message the SP directly and ask her if there's anything specific you can do to make the date more comfortable for her. She'll probably say nothing, which should help you realize that you have nothing to worry about.

Also, tell her it's your first time with an SP and so she'll know to really take the lead and guide you through everything.

• Like 1

Hey daroot,

Sage advice in this thread so far my friend, my own humble thoughts include:

- Enclosing your donation in a very nice thank you envelope with personally annotated card (unsealed)

- Be on time, not early, not late (5 mins either side)

- As was said many times in the thread, be gentleman in all respects, it will warm you inside, make your lady feel special, and at the end of the day make you both feel fantastic and wanting to enjoy each others' company again

- If you're so inclined, and I do think the ladies appreciate you asking, ask their thoughts about you writing a recommendation about the experience. If you do indicate that a recco will happen - follow through on it!

- Truly enjoy the nervous energy, it is spectactular and ensure that it gets engraved in your sexual soul. The ladies are so warm, empathetic and engaging on this site, but most relevant to you, they truly take care of the new hobbyists in a very special and welcoming manner.

Musings from a senior guy who enjoys this hobby either way too much or not enough.

G11

Edited by Gentleman11
  • Like 1

All great advice. I bet you are going to have a fabulous time. Main factor, is to just have fun. Forget the rest of the world for a while! ;) Sending you big hugs and lots of love handsome.

Can't wait to get those hugs in person! :-)

• Like 1