looking to broden my services what would you as hobbiests be interested in?

hey sarah here now i just started in june and offer full service, greek, bbbj, cim, cob, massages and msog. However i am looking to offer more services to my clients what types of things would interest you. I'm looking for some feedback of what you as hobbiests would be into. Also another quick question i have some clients i click very well with and love our encounters and look forward to them because they are amazing for us both do u think thats strange? Now im not talking about having feelings for them but how would that make you feel that your sp looks forward to seeing you just as much as u want to see her.

Posted via Mobile Device

hey sarah here now i just started in june and offer full service, greek, bbbj, cim, cob, massages and msog. However i am looking to offer more services to my clients what types of things would interest you.

For me, it'd be less about the menu items and more about being able to see you at all. Come and visit us in Ottawa :)

I'm looking for some feedback of what you as hobbiests would be into.

Not driving several hundred km :)

Also another quick question i have some clients i click very well with and love our encounters and look forward to them because they are amazing for us both do u think thats strange? Now im not talking about having feelings for them but how would that make you feel that your sp looks forward to seeing you just as much as u want to see her.

I'm sure the ladies can comment more on how common this is (or isn't). For me, I'd *love* to think that the lady I'm going to visit looks forward to it even half as much as I do.

I would have to agree with Phaedrus on the point of it not really being about the items on the menu. The menu items are good and all, but I think they're just a starting point really. I'm more concerned about the connection. That being said, you could perhaps offer stripteases, specific requests or roleplays, especially if you have specific outfits.

I think it's pretty cool that you genuinely look forward to spending time with some of your dates. Personally, I think it'd be pretty amazing if an SP felt the same way about me, as opposed to it simply being part of the "illuision". It would make me feel like she's comfortable with me, feels safe with me, not to mention being great for my ego!

I think it might be a good idea, if you are comfortable with it, to offer different attitudes, like "dominant, take-charge in bed" or "shy & cute, let you make the first move." Personally I would like that option when visiting an sp so I could ask her to take control of the encounter without sounding awkward talking about it.

Hi Sarah - I think it's awesome that you feel this way about certain hobbyists. I had a real connection with an SP years ago and she also told me she really looked forward to our meetings, too - we had a special connection. It doesn't happen with everyone, but I really do miss her now that she moved away...

hey sarah here now i just started in june and offer full service, greek, bbbj, cim, cob, massages and msog. However i am looking to offer more services to my clients what types of things would interest you. I'm looking for some feedback of what you as hobbiests would be into. Also another quick question i have some clients i click very well with and love our encounters and look forward to them because they are amazing for us both do u think thats strange? Now im not talking about having feelings for them but how would that make you feel that your sp looks forward to seeing you just as much as u want to see her.

Posted via Mobile Device

Sarah

Personally I'm not menu focused, I enjoy the entirety of the encounter, and it's usually something about the lady's personality (gleaned from reading posts, pm's, emails) that makes me want to meet her

As for your second question. No you are not strange for looking forward to encounters with certain clients. In fact it's somewhat of an ego boost to a guy to know the lady looks forward to an encounter with him. It's actually kinda special to have those type of relationships, for lack of a better word.

Enjoy them and cherish them, they are few and far between

RG

Thank you for the feedback everyone and keep them comming i really appreciate it. Now for me personally i am a total mymph and enjoy all of my sessions, i really get off knowing i am teasing and fully pleasing my clients. And anyone from away if your ever on my island come and play with me i would love to see you

Posted via Mobile Device

If you offer services that both you and your client enjoy then that should be quite enough. Judging from what you mentioned and from that time we met your menu is extensive. My advice is be comfortable with what you offer/don't offer and stick with pricing that is fair and fixed.

It's not the menu; it is the chemistry". CB

+1.

I only enjoy myself if I think my partner is enjoying herself and turned on as well. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a pleaser, or because I think of myself as a good lover and love to have a woman respond to me. Probably a bit of both. ;)

Like the other guys have said, I agree it's all about the connection. If you look forward to seeing me and TELL ME THAT I'm all ears! I need attention too just like anyone else.

The BEST Girlfriend Experiences are when I get some txts, or emails or PMs from an SP I like and she's genuinely interested in me and enjoys my messages back.

Thing is, I know it can become a chore...so if it's a chore, don't do it. I'm sure you'll figure out who's actually coming to visit you and who just enjoys your attention.