Perfume on Service Providers

Do you like perfumes on the lady?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like perfumes on the lady?

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • I don't care
    • I am allergic

Like most things in life, quality over quantity, very little goes a long ways & please cast the perfume early (30 mins earlier please).

Quality, subtle fragrances, worn well, fittingly & sparingly, with suitable attire, will drive me crazy each and every time.

Having said that, a woman witha fresh, natural scent achieves the same effect, albeit in a slightly different yet equally effective manner.

Please CERB ladies, don't cheap out here.

G11

I work in a mandated scent free environment.

I like a little scent though tastefully done, but it is not a "deal breaker"

CB

Edited by Code Blue
Ipad hiccup

I like it...I like smelling a scent I haven't smelt before on a lady...makes the whole experience seem that much more....exotic. And after the encounter is over and still smelling like her...that's a HUGE turn on for me. But then I'm single and don't have to worry about smelling like another woman. A good idea if you want to wear perfume is simply to ask the gentleman while booking if he minds if you wear perfume or not.

I like it...I like smelling a scent I haven't smelt before on a lady...makes the whole experience seem that much more....exotic. And after the encounter is over and still smelling like her...that's a HUGE turn on for me. But then I'm single and don't have to worry about smelling like another woman. A good idea if you want to wear perfume is simply to ask the gentleman while booking if he minds if you wear perfume or not.

I agree with what castle said on this. It can add a lot to the encounter and make the experience more memorable, and smelling her afterwards is like an added bonus. I like having all the senses involved.

Asking before is a good idea, maybe the client can suggest or mention it if she doesn't.

I tend to avoid perfume altogether for the simple fact that I do not know the relationship status of my client, and unless he specifies that he has a scent allergy, I don't know that either. I will not ask a client personal questions as I feel that is stepping outside the boundaries of the client-SP relationship, particularly if this is a first visit.

• Like 1

Guest E*******h S******s

I agree with Berlin. I don't tend to wear perfume on appointments. It doesn't matter if the client showers before he goes home if he hugs you when he walks in the door. The scent will transfer to his clothing.

Unfortunately, I fall under the allergies category. Most artificial scents cause me to react with a rash or worse, gastrointestinal distress, to phrase it politely.

However,

For whatever reason most scents that are derived from natural ingredients are okay though (i'm looking at you vanilla, you wonderful scent, you!).

I figure as long as I give a SP fair warning well in advance, we're ready to rock n' roll!

And as a side note, and sorry, I don't know how to phrase this in a better way,

I find women just have a naturally pleasing odor without assistance. I'm just a fan of plain old "girl smell" :)

Agree with you SNMD as usual, communication is the key. I ask in my website to please let me know any particular requests and I guess this could be consider a request? The problem is not many gents mention whatever their preference is and if you have allergies the date or what would have been the date will end in disaster, happened to me once and the guy's reaction was not that bad but still ruined it. So gents be good to us and let us know this kind of things :)

I figure as long as I give a SP fair warning well in advance, we're ready to rock n' roll!

And as a side note, and sorry, I don't know how to phrase this in a better way,

I find women just have a naturally pleasing odor without assistance. I'm just a fan of plain old "girl smell" :)

Posted via Mobile Device

For me the smell of perfume is fine but I prefer the natural scent of a woman. It can be dangerous for a married guy to come home to his SO and having that smell on his clothes and even worst on his body.

Handy tip: a quarter-sized dollop of hand sanitizer rubbed on your coat will get rid of odours. Same if you apply a bit like you would after-shave. We use this when we need to not smell like smoke.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 which is well rested from it's vacation.

How do you feel about perfume on the SP/MP?

(If this thread has already been a topic I missed it)

I'm good with it as long as they don't have too much on. That slight scent of perfume off a woman skin is a huge turn on!!!!

Oh, and you smell wonderful Cindy ;)

I absolutely love the smell of a nice perfume on a lady, it is so sensually intoxicating. Although the delightful fragrance is all to hard to hide even after a shower, so I have to request that it is not wore by my lady friend.

Ultimately less is more. Perfume to me can seem either as part of some illusion that is attempting to impose itself on me or a disguise for something else. I personally enjoy a fresh clean and natural smell.

Personally I really like perfume on a lady. No allergies or SO to worry about :-)

Posted via Mobile Device

My thoughts precisely!

As long as it's a subtle (if that's the right word) fragrance. I don't like it when it smells like a lady poured a bottle over herself (btw no SP has done this) But back in my dating days, well some of my dates wondered why I looked like I was crying...just tooooooo much cheap perfume

I love the lingering scent on me after an encounter...I don't shower for a week (just kidding)

RG