Review of Ava Jones

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 21 of my journey of 43.

Several weeks ago, I managed to book an appointment with the lovely Ms. Ava Jones. If I had known that I would be so jet-lagged after my time in Las Vegas, I would have booked for next week. Why, you ask? Because any time spent with Ms. Jones requires that you be in tip-top shape, mentally alert, physically ready to climb amazing peaks, and descend into sweet luscious valleys.

I am not exaggerating. Ava Jones is a treat. A sweet, creamy, delicious treat that makes you want only one thing - more.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=17792

While some on the board have suggested that the recommendations are fake, I have heard nothing but lovely things about Ava. I have only one thing to say to the naysayers - up your game!

Einstein was correct - time is relative. I booked an hour and it felt like 10 minutes.

Her kissing is sweet, soft, and sometimes aggressive. She is a natural hard-body but with the roundness just where I like it (hips and inner thighs, if you are wondering). Her breasts are magnificent in shape, touch, and taste. Now, I love going downtown and I have to say that Ava gives new meaning to rush hour. She is responsive, delicious, amazingly symmetric, and now on my lifetime top 10 that I wish to pleasure again and again.

As I have said before, I tend to be a little shy at first, but Ava put me at ease and had me rising to the occasion. The multiple positions transitioned easily and were always safe. The intensity of my orgasm was matched by hers which was a real turn-on. I felt a connection and as we chatted, it became clear that I will be back.

Overall, without hyperbole, this was a terrific encounter with a terrific young woman who really likes sex. Her location is clean and I was offered a shower - which was spotless. The only troubling part for some (not for me) is that she has a couple of large dogs that are enthusiastic and this may put some of you off.

She may be hard to reach as she does this part-time. My advice - book in advance, be patient, be ready for a beautiful ride.

I want more but I am now 6000 km away. Sigh.

Ava can up your game...she is a beaut! Officially in my books she is well worth the high marks in the recommendation section!..always

As I have maintained from the start (I was the first all 10's offender) She is truly amazing, and deserved every 10 I gave her. Thanks for the good times!

Guest f***2f***

ulix I concur with all you have written except the part about you being shy....or is that just for the ladies?

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 21 of my journey of 43.

Several weeks ago, I managed to book an appointment with the lovely Ms. Ava Jones. If I had known that I would be so jet-lagged after my time in Las Vegas, I would have booked for next week. Why, you ask? Because any time spent with Ms. Jones requires that you be in tip-top shape, mentally alert, physically ready to climb amazing peaks, and descend into sweet luscious valleys.

I am not exaggerating. Ava Jones is a treat. A sweet, creamy, delicious treat that makes you want only one thing - more.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=17792

While some on the board have suggested that the recommendations are fake, I have heard nothing but lovely things about Ava. I have only one thing to say to the naysayers - up your game!

Einstein was correct - time is relative. I booked an hour and it felt like 10 minutes.

Her kissing is sweet, soft, and sometimes aggressive. She is a natural hard-body but with the roundness just where I like it (hips and inner thighs, if you are wondering). Her breasts are magnificent in shape, touch, and taste. Now, I love going downtown and I have to say that Ava gives new meaning to rush hour. She is responsive, delicious, amazingly symmetric, and now on my lifetime top 10 that I wish to pleasure again and again.

As I have said before, I tend to be a little shy at first, but Ava put me at ease and had me rising to the occasion. The multiple positions transitioned easily and were always safe. The intensity of my orgasm was matched by hers which was a real turn-on. I felt a connection and as we chatted, it became clear that I will be back.

Overall, without hyperbole, this was a terrific encounter with a terrific young woman who really likes sex. Her location is clean and I was offered a shower - which was spotless. The only troubling part for some (not for me) is that she has a couple of large dogs that are enthusiastic and this may put some of you off.

She may be hard to reach as she does this part-time. My advice - book in advance, be patient, be ready for a beautiful ride.

I want more but I am now 6000 km away. Sigh.

6000km away is way to far Sweetie, Thanks for the kind words and a Spanking good time ;)

Kisses

As I have maintained from the start (I was the first all 10's offender) She is truly amazing, and deserved every 10 I gave her. Thanks for the good times!

Thank you for all your kind words since I have started Sweet Pea! Its greatly appreciated! Always had way too much fun with you!! Borderline Illegal...lol

xo

6000km away is way to far Sweetie, Thanks for the kind words and a Spanking good time ;)

Kisses

That lovely sounds still resonates - not too hard, not too soft, just spot on.