Is your expectations higher with some girls more than others and why?

A side from price.

If you see a girl that has more varieties in her menu to you expect more and why?

Do you have higher expectation toward some particular girls and why?

VJ

/I]

A side from price.

If you see a girl that has more varieties in her menu to you expect more and why?

VJ

/I]

VJ, I would expect the menu items that are being offered, I may not take them all but if they are offered, they should be available and I think you will agree with this statement that offerings are subject to ones personal hygiene and character.

Yes. If you set the bar high last time I saw you, I'm going to expect you to be equally good next time :)

Price doesn't make me assume a woman is better in anywhich way, whether it be looks or ability or anything else. SPs set their own prices, so the price is just what she feels like getting paid or what price she finds generates the right amount of business for her. So it doesn't effect my expectations at all.

My expectations for an SP would be based on how she describes herself as well how others describe her in recommendations. If she describes herself as being "upbeat" and "energetic", then I expect her to be those things. If a bunch of other hobbyists recommend her saying she is "sweet" and "shy", then that's what I will expect. The more specific an image she creates through her communication (and that others create for her through their recommendations) the more specific my expectations would be. The less specific an image she creates, the fewer expectations I would have when going to meet her.

• Like 2

I do not see someone unless I expect to have a great time! Depending on what is offered and the personality of the provider, I expect different things, but always high quality.

I do and it is not the same higher expectation between all the ladies. For example one lady I would expect her to be knowledgeable about blue smoke and wines (and the lady I have in mind isn't just knowledgeable; she is much more knowledgeable then I would ever be), another lady I have higher expectation of a particular skill she has and so forth.

Why.....is it as you once use to mention, you aren't just a name, you are a brand.

Note: Realize that I am a brand too, at work there is a higher expectation from me at my chosen areas of expertise.

For a first visit my expectations are rather neutral: promptness; courtesy and at least the illusion that they are happy to spend time in my company would be what I would regard as "professional minima".

However in trying to decide what to expect in advance of a first meeting, I have not found price to be a great differentiator. I suspect may be used as a proxy for "quality", however defined, when a Hobbyist looks around to choose an SP. I have encountered a couple of sites where providers' prices are, even by my standards almost ludicrously high (such as by a factor of 300% for an "hourly rate"!!)

I do not look at a "shopping list" of acronyms either, for their absence means nothing. I would be interested to hear form others if they find this useful in advance of making contact.

I nearly always exchange emails before a first visit and that does colour my level of anticipation/expectation. It may sound daft, but a pleasant email exchange seems to correlate with an enjoyable experience!

I really think my expectations are different for a second visit. If I feel somehow the first did not generate some "chemistry", then I will likely not return. Maybe different SP suit different moods too?

Just my caffeine depleted ramblings - so much for being a morning guy.

CB

I like the thoughs mentionned...

I agree that if some activities are advertised it should be available to some ymmv but like a buffet..it is not because something is not a la carte that you have to bring a plate of each meals at your table...Or it is not because an hotel doesn't charge you extra for using towels that you need to take 3 of them because they are free...

The reason i ask is the shopping lists(which is not a preference) increased from the past experiences(some only offered basic,safe-gfe or gfe) of some potential clients when they inquire

So i was trying to understand the phenomen by having differents thoughs and opinions

Thanks VJ

Guest p**h*x

I personally like seeing a "menu" of what is available so I know what is not allowed. It's not a deal breaker if a girl doesn't offer something and it doesn't lower my expectations if something is not included. I just know I'd be terribly embarrassed if I did something that wasn't allowed. When I see a list of services that are offered I don't necessarily expect I'm going to get every single item when I see an SP anyway. It's not like I carry a checklist with me making sure I get to sample every item.

A lot of my expectations come mostly from how an SP presents herself on this forum or through their websites and what the communication is like when I email or call. I would assume that goes the same way for an SP when a potential client contacts them they probably get a vibe or an idea of what to expect from them based on the communication.

If I decide so see some one my expectations are high otherwise I won't bother. I'm a free enterpriser so a sp can charge any rate they want to and I'm ok with that. Doesn't mean I'm buying at that rate necessarily but it's the sp's perogative to put their own value on their service. I do have a budget and won't consider a provider that miles outside my price range anyway. Menu lists are things I don't really care about because if I've done my screening/homework properly then it doesn't really matter as I already know what to and not to expect. It will roll out organically from there.

Peace

MG

A side from price.

VJ

/I]

I quess my expectations are based on an assessment as to how I would interact with the lady. i.e. Am I intrigued by the prospect of spending time with her? Accordingly my expectations are formed by broader criteria than menu items. Her albums, posts, and website are of course imporatant but it is those first email exchanges that usually seal the deal. I seldom consider menus and recos in forming my expectations.

I'm certainly not a menu focused guy, I much prefer an encounter to unfold naturally. And I do let the lady take the lead, at least in the first couple encounters, only because she knows her boundries/limits.

As for expectations, I expect the lady to have a smile on her face, and at least seem happy that we are meeting. Really, I don't have higher expectations one lady over another. Her donation doesn't determine my expectations...by the same token, ladies should expect all clients to be gentlemen

Some late night ramblings for what there worth

RG

A side from price.

VJ

/I]

No I do not expect more from a girl with more on the menu. I don't pay much attention to a menu unless it states that kissing or daty is NOT allowed. Happen to love this part of an intimate encounter :)

What does elevate my expectations is a great ad that tells me what kind of person you are and personality you have. Whether just informative, sexy, witty, funny, horny or all of the above. What you like or dislike sexually in an ad is great too but a menu doesn't concern me. Having a good feeling about your personality and "likes", combined with some communication prior can increase my expectations and personally I haven't been dissapointed by hobbying this way.

Like many of the guys here I am not focused on the menu and it is not my main criteria, But If a menu includes more exotic things such as greek and BDSM, even if I am not into that, it leads me to belive that she is more open minded and willing to go with the flow while creating a very unique experience for me.

In general I do expect more from some girls then others and I do not really know why. Sometimes it is simply based on the look of her pictures and physical discription and my mood that day. Of course it has no bearing on reality and I am often wrong in my expectations and live out a very different but always good, experience then what I imagined beforehand.

Im a simple man. If I feel after reading an ad that I will be comfortable doing DATY and light or deep FK I will visit. These are important to me and I feel aroused by these.

Second thing is that I also look for reviews. They reviews give a good idea of how the lady unfolds her encounter with clients.

Then I base my expectation based on the reviews and what is written on the ad.