Chelsea Love

I had the opportunity to see Chelsea this evening and I'm glad I did. I'm surprised that no one has posted a review of her before. She's very friendly and down to earth - the conversation flowed easily. Chelsea is all natural, which I love, and has a very pretty face. She's the girl next door with a bit of a wild side. GFE experience - I will repeat.

• Like 2

She has an ad on BP today. With some newer pics, they are accurate as I saw her a few weeks ago.

My kinda woman, will repeat.

Location is a bit dumpy, but she told me she was thinking of relocating, maybe she has.

I want to start by thanking the other posters on here that recommended Chelsea- it was the strength of those recommendations that helped me make up my mind to go see her.

Now, to the show- I went to see Chelsea tonight at her (I believe new) location, a very nice condo in a very nice building- bit of travel for me as I lack vehicle but well worth it. To start, her pictures don't do her justice- she is amazing. Secondly, her personality makes you feel extremely welcome in her bed, and her body and skills makes you grateful to be there.

I highly recommend her and the next time I feel the urge to see someone I have a very strong feeling that it will be her. Definitely will repeat. YMMV.

To add to the recommendations that are already here, I met with Chelsea today in her condo and was welcomed with a big hug and smile. This lady is fantastic at making sure you enjoy your time with her. Will visit again when the chance presents it self.

I have met with her about 4 times. Her rates are great and her service is even better.

Her new incall location is very upscale and easy to get to for me.

There is just something about this girl that makes me excited. I am not usually quick to release but the first time I saw her I only lasted a minute and since then I have to keep stopping just so I can enjoy my time.

Definitely a very sexy friendly lady.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.