I have travelled and used to attend conferences a lot and check in hotels a lot too. Even best hotels are not as bright and spacious as my own apartment (I checked into Albert at Bay in August as I had a guest at home and couldn't have outcall guest and it was a beautiful one bedroom suite but as dark as grave lol) plus the fact that I have lots of light to add to it when my own home. So that is how I know it. Also I never said all SP/MP incall locations are dark!!!.

On the safety side I didn't say there is always someone hiding in a closet but the possibility is there. There are posts by members on both boards that when client wanting to break the appointment for legitimate reasons (like false advertisements, fake pictures) and leave then they were confronted by a guy suddenly coming out of nowhere.

on the unclean side, There has been also posts by members on both boards complaining about unclean untidy messy places with fast food smelly boxes all over the place (specifically related to SPs from a well known agency in Ottawa). Obviously I don't know what percentage of incalls are like this as I haven't done it myself but it has happened and for a regular incaller sooner or later it will happen. Also a bed shared by 10 different guys every day having different kinds of sexual activities cannot be that clean lol or at least not clean enough to my standards especially if I am the 10th guy using it (unless one washes or changes the bed linens and everything else after each client leaves but very unlikely).

The issue of date versus paid encounter has been discussed in length and I don't wish to bring back the debate however, though at the time many members (mostly SPs) opposed the idea of Date perception but nowadays some of the very same members/SPs are using the word DATE in their posts/ads to describe their encounter. if anyone wishes to perceive it as a paid encounter then by all means it is a free society lol!!. Above all please don't take my post personal. I was making a general statement about what could happen with incalls, including the legal risk, however I am sure most if not all incall locations used by cerb SPs are both clean and safe, though the legal aspect of it is still debatable.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

I find this thread unexpectedly fascinating, mostly due to my own ignorance. Thank you all so far for sharing your informed views and I look forward to more.

Given my own circumstances I would (as said earlier) normally prefer incall, but out call is becoming of interest. Not-so-much for the standard reasons, but although I live in a very nice area, I'm a single working parent and my home is not always (OK seldom) in show condition [other than by family (lol)].

Please continue to share your informed views, am finding this very helpful.

Best,

I prefer outcalls as I can verify that the person is who they say they are and I feel much safer, especially if I have never met this person. For the gentleman to host it's not that hard, the room has been cleaned for you, possible a bottle of wine (not too much trouble to chuck it in a bucket of ice), for music, there's the option of bringing your laptop and SP bring a USB drive with a playlist, radio, or music stations on the television. I usually bring the candles and possibly my favorite bottle of wine so it's a mutual effort and something we can do together prior to an encounter. Not everyone has the princess syndrome and needs to be in the best suite in the hotel. As long as the place is clean, comfy and your there. What more could a lady ask for?

Incalls are 100% illegal across Canada. For me if I have never met the person I always assume they are LE and that can be very nerve wrecking prior to an encounter feeling so suspicious of someone and it doesn't matter where they located me or their reputation, some LE have desk jobs and that's all I will say about that but I think you can all read between the lines, no matter what screening process you have I'm sure the LE can get past it, sometimes safety can be an issue, when I was providing incall if someone wouldn't supply all the information required, I'd refuse. Just because your in your own space and know your surroundings doesn't make you any safer, I believe that would be called a false sense of security. In a hotel room you start screaming for your life, if you are in that situation that you are screaming for your life and I hope for all that never happens, someone is coming.

Ladies don't worry about breaking your nails take some classes to be able to defend yourself against a person of any size.

my feelings exactly my incall screening methods turn away to many clients and I am to nervous about it so it's outcall for me to ,perhaps one day I may rent a room but even then I just feel safer doing out,you do get less business but also less headaches,good luck lexy

my feelings exactly my incall screening methods turn away to many clients and I am to nervous about it so it's outcall for me to ,perhaps one day I may rent a room but even then I just feel safer doing out,you do get less business but also less headaches,good luck lexy

You must do what is right for you Cristy and what you are comfortable with. I haven't found that I have been having any less business or lost any, possibly some that I am not aware of and if I am not aware of it than it's not a loss. I do more pre-bookings which gives time for me and my family and to do regular things, than be stuck on my laptop all day or have my phone in my hand at all times because I have a life to live as well. I found even when I had incall most of my business was for outcalls which are less headaches like you said and much easier to screen. I find the "friends" that I attract are more about a mutual than a one-sided encounter and like to host but I also bring certain things along as well to make the encounter more like a date.

I read something about someone seeing 10 people in a day and not changing the sheets or having an unclean incall, if someone chooses to see that many people a day that's their business and I doubt they would not use clean sheets every time or would hope they would but like I said that's their own business. For me I will never see 10 people in a day, I don't want my kitty all beat up and at my incall I did change the sheets after every encounter and did laundry every night, my place was very clean. I'm a neat/clean freak and very hygienic and need to take a fresh bath before/after every encounter. In doing outcalls only I live my own personal life, see who I choose to see and not just anyone and everyone who calls, PM's or emails and I certainly don't jump at the snap of a finger for anyone, if some expects that it shows me that they have no respect for me and will and always politely decline, I have my way of how I conduct my business and this is my life and body. My hours available may seem long but that allows me hours between encounters and to live a regular life. How I do things works just fine for me.

Members like Gentleman11 or the OP who find the discussion on Incall/Outcall interesting may like to know that we have had plenty of threads on the subject and may wish to refer to them:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4562&highlight=outcall

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16604&highlight=outcall

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28059&highlight=outcall

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25973

Members like Gentleman11 or the OP who find the discussion on Incall/Outcall interesting may like to know that we have had plenty of threads on the subject and may wish to refer to them:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4562&highlight=outcall

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16604&highlight=outcall

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28059&highlight=outcall

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25973

I read all the threads carefully that SA recommended and can honestly say I'm a better person and more educated than I was 2 hours ago. The depth of knowledge, understanding of the issues and experience surrounding the topic evidenced by all the contributors is to be commended. Thank you one and all!

• Like 1

Gabriella, first off I apologize if I offended you or anyone else with my post. That was never even remotely my intention. I never thought of incall/outcall debate as a touchy subject or (as I promised myself back in August) I would have stayed away from it completely. My explanations below may however shed some light and remove some of the mis-understandings from my earlier posts.

My last statement (that you also quoted) says it all but I guess I should have placed it at the top lol!!!

Above all please don't take my post personal. I was making a general statement about what could happen with incalls, including the legal risk, however I am sure most if not all incall locations used by cerb SPs are both clean and safe, though the legal aspect of it is still debatable.

My comments were NOT directed at cerb SPs but incalls in general and yes mostly I see non-cerb SPs (I see ladies between 19 to 25) and that is my choice and therefore my comments regarding incalls are also general statements NOT directed at cerb SP's. The fact that we are debating the subject on cerb does not mean anything we say is related to cerb SPs. There is a much bigger world out there lol!!. Overwhelming majorioty of SPs are NOT on cerb lol, so again please do not take any comment personal.

As shown below the OP is asking for comments related to incall vs. outcall and not specifically related to Gabriella L. or even cerb SPs.....

incall vs. outcall

I'd like some input on what you prefer hobbyist and Sp's please add your thoughts. The reason I am asking this is I see that in some other provinces the hobbyist prefer outcalls and some SP's only provide incall or the opposite.

I just think back to years ago and times have changed but it was mainly the "gentleman/couple" who provided the accommodations and took the time to planning their erotic encounters.

Please enlighten me on this change and what you prefer.

Whether we should see non-cerb SPs or restrict ourselves solely to reputable cerb SPs, that is another debate just to say I believe in freedom of choice and love variety (and many other members do too). So, I was saying in my case outcall is safer.

On the cleanliness side congratulations to you for doing all those changes/cleanings after everytime that you see a client then good for you and your clients. I am not sure that going through all those changes/cleanings is practiced by all SPs. You would have been right to be insulted by my comments on cleanliness if I had commented specifically about you or even cerb SPs in general. But you know that I didn't!!. Are you suggesting that ALL SPs do what you described after every client? What I meant was that in my bed never strangers (whether one or 10 guys) sleep in it.

I did NOT place my standards above yours or anyone else's. I said if the bed is used by guys for sexual activities before me, then it is not up to my standards and this is the exact quote:

Also a bed shared by 10 different guys every day having different kinds of sexual activities cannot be that clean lol or at least not clean enough to my standards especially if I am the 10th guy using it (unless one washes or changes the bed linens and everything else after each client leaves....

And please note the last sentence. So in your case and all those who follow the same protocols, it is even over and above my standards since I don't change my bed every day lol!!!.

As an example if you or someone else post that you/she prefers incalls for your/her reasons or would not see any client outcall for safety reasons (and this has been posted many times by many SPs) do I (and many other members who also see ladies outcalls or outcall only) take it personally and take offence saying that how could you say a thing like that and you called me unsafe and put us all in one box?? and start posting comments defending myself that I do this and that and therefore I am safe!!!!. Of course NOT because I know you would be making a general comment about few possible clients out of many which you don't wish to risk, and not every client is a cerb member and even so, everyone can join cerb lol and same is true for you or any other cerb SP who may have been offended by my general comments.

Please read my posts/comments thoroughly and carefully before jumping to a conclusion or rushing an angry response (and this is not directed at you Gabriella but again a general statement as per my past posts....).

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Just a quick thought, as I've seen this thread. It seems some are equating incall vs outcall as incall means at the lady's home and outcall is at the gentleman's house.

Incall can mean at an upscale hotel the lady uses, for example while touring, and outcall at a likewise upscale hotel the gentleman is using.

And even if at a lady's or gentleman's home/apartment/condo, that doesn't mean a seedy run down place.

Just saying, that's all

RG

I prefer hosting. As it gives me the chance to set the mood and the tone of the date. Also I feel more comfortable in my own environment. You never know what you could be walking into. As well as if I host I do not have to worry if I am over staying my welcome. As I do not like to feel as I am rushing out. Therefore if at my place, the ball is in my companies hand.

• Like 3

I like in's, I like to feel the warmth of being inside her place, makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over ;) you know like deep INside her wet and soft spot, nuff said ;)

• Like 1

I prefer hosting. As it gives me the chance to set the mood and the tone of the date. Also I feel more comfortable in my own environment. You never know what you could be walking into. .

Wow we have so much in common lovely Carley and ironically exact same reasons but for opposite sides of the debate lol (you having the same raeson for seeing incalls that I have for outcalls only!!!!!). And yes it is a date. They are guests in our homes/hotels and are treated like a prince (in your case) or princess(in my case). I spend about 2 to 4 hours for every hour of date in preparations lol and enjoy every minutes of it (preparations fun, anticipations, ..... all are part of outcalls). Wonder though if we can ever meet under these opposing circumstances lol :-). So similar and yet so far!!!!!.

Many good points raised on this topic by posters here. Personally, if I am travelling and have a hotel room outservice is great. If I am not travelling then renting a hotel room to use for, say 1 hour, as much as doubles the cost of my encounter. Hard to justify paying the extra when an "equal" SP is offering inservice.

One poster lamented about hobyists being reluctant to provide their name and a land line phone number. When does a SP ever provide real name and land line phone number? As do SP's, hobyists also assume risks.

On another matter. SP's from a geographic area visiting another geographic area usually require a hobyist to telephone them at their "home number" prior. The result is that the hobbyist, has to make a long distance call which shows on his/her long distance phone bill for all to see. Not at all cool!! I have noted an out of town SP who provided a local number for contact, such that calls will not be detailed in ones phone bill. This, I believe, is a sign of a SP who strives to see things from the hobbyists perspective, not just her/his own.

Parsborough

Many good points raised on this topic by posters here. Personally, if I am travelling and have a hotel room outservice is great. If I am not travelling then renting a hotel room to use for, say 1 hour, as much as doubles the cost of my encounter. Hard to justify paying the extra when an "equal" SP is offering inservice. Parsborough

I have to disagree, as I found out today you can get day time rates at one of Halifax's 4 star hotels for $50-$70, not sure about other provinces, I guess you'll have to call around and ask. So that surely does not double the cost by any means and pre-booking, planning and communicating prior always adds to the encounter.

Many good points raised on this topic by posters here. Personally, if I am travelling and have a hotel room outservice is great. If I am not travelling then renting a hotel room to use for, say 1 hour, as much as doubles the cost of my encounter. Hard to justify paying the extra when an "equal" SP is offering inservice.

One poster lamented about hobyists being reluctant to provide their name and a land line phone number. When does a SP ever provide real name and land line phone number? As do SP's, hobyists also assume risks.

On another matter. SP's from a geographic area visiting another geographic area usually require a hobyist to telephone them at their "home number" prior. The result is that the hobbyist, has to make a long distance call which shows on his/her long distance phone bill for all to see. Not at all cool!! I have noted an out of town SP who provided a local number for contact, such that calls will not be detailed in ones phone bill. This, I believe, is a sign of a SP who strives to see things from the hobbyists perspective, not just her/his own.

Parsborough

Like it or not, SP's assume far greater risks than gentlemen do. It seems some guys are concerned about "their" privacy, but a real concern for the ladies is their safety. Verification is a tool the ladies use help ensure their safety, and part of that is providing your name. But really do you need the lady's real name to see her. And no reputable lady asking for verification is going to use it for any purpose other than to verify you, there is nothing for them to gain by outing you. And most of us have a little disposable income for this lifestyle, not enough money to make us targets of blackmail if the lady had our information

And I've never been asked to provide a landline phone number, just a verifiable cell phone number

As for the long distance call, any in my case are done on cell phone, and don't show up on a bill.

Some quick thoughts

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I certainly have done many more incalls than outcalls, but I think they both have some appeal.

I enjoy the sense of getting excited and anixous heading to an incall, but enjoy being in my own surroundings with an outcall.

So, I would have to say that it depends on my mood at the time.

I myself,am very hesitant to do out calls,as I feel I am in control of my surrounding when I am in my own atmosphere,verses going to them,where my nerves are all crazy,and I feel venerable.. I maybe just a weirdo though lol.

Parsborough

Too bad the risk level assumed by both parties (SP and client) isn't the same. It is a much bigger risk for me that you might be some psychopath who wants to rape, stalk, or kill me. This risk is much larger than the so-called risk you feel that I might out you or otherwise make your life miserable if I know your real name.

And a second point, certainly, we are in the business of being discreet, but this only goes so far--such as not calling/texting unless specified, not greeting you in public if we happen to run into you and so forth. But it is not our job to make sure YOU don't get caught by your wife/SO/etc. So if you're worried about long-distance numbers showing up on your phone bill, perhaps you shouldn't see ladies from out of town.

I sometimes wonder how the ladies generate the courage to step into a new hotel room with a complete unknown on the other side of the door!

I suppose it's down to "known unknowns and unknown unknowns" to coin that US idiot.

Anyway, you have my admiration for so doing as I doubt I would have what it took.

CB

Edited by Code Blue
the autocorrect on my mac is bugging me tonight!