condom preference

Guest f***nds4f**

As my experience, few SPs insisted to use the condom they provide. They worry somebody makes pin hole to it. For me I really don?t care if they protect me. Do you guys have same experience? And do u guys have any personal preference ? Brand, shape, thickness and favorite? Heard a rumor that sperm killer on condom might cause cancer. Is it true? Is there any SP using female condom? (I think none) Thank you

Sometimes I bring my own (extra small) and the ladies have never questioned my motivation, this seems like a truly bizarre concern. If a guy really want to bust a condom there are a ton of ways to do it after his has been applied (why on earth you would want that?) As for female condoms I have no experience with them personally however I have been told that they are rather large and cumbersome to use for both sides so the tried and true is probably the best way to go. My favourite brand these days is "the one" cool packaging and thin and tight, however if you are larger they may be a challenge even the extra large size is more mentally large than physically large. (oh ya baby extra large and look how tight it is!) I really enjoy a few SP's who have some amazing flavored condoms, they keep me up too!

I usually stick with whatever the SP provides. I do carry my own but it usually only gets used if an MA suddenly wants to play harder and doesn't have one. Gatineau was great for that for awhile...sigh. If anyone knows where any of those girls went to or has some new suggestions for me to try, please PM me.

As my experience, few SPs insisted to use the condom they provide. They worry somebody makes pin hole to it. For me I really don?t care if they protect me. Do you guys have same experience? And do u guys have any personal preference ? Brand, shape, thickness and favorite? Heard a rumor that sperm killer on condom might cause cancer. Is it true? Is there any SP using female condom? (I think none) Thank you

I usually provide the condoms, and I like to keep a variety. However I have had some clients come prepared.... which is fine. I am not exactly concerned about pin holes. Or should I be??? lol I can always say that I have never used the female condom..... perhaps I might give it a go now that you mentioned it.

I sometimes supply my own or have some on hand just in case you need a spare ;)

I never had an Sp utilize the female condomn, but I would be open to try!

As far as brand - No real preference but recently tried the SD Lifestyle brand ultra thin extra sensitivity (Grey box) I like them! Durex and Trojans are great too.

I have no preference. I usually used the ones provided by the SPs. I provided one on occasions because the SP had run out. I have better things to do with my time than make pin holes in Condoms.

I keep a supply of Trojan Thins and Lifestyle brand around, plus a few flavoured ones if a client requests that his BJ be covered, so that I don't have to taste latex. I'm a fan of lemon. It tastes like lemon meringue pie. I also carry the sample packets of Slippery Stuff lube that I get whenever I buy something at Venus Envy.

Its interesting that this topic comes up about every six months or so, our/my friends in beautiful downtown and burps of Winnipeg also had same discussion,so here is a thread for lots of reading, you will find the information excellent for types,breakage,sizing..etc.8-)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3578&highlight=condoms

I keep a supply of Trojan Thins and Lifestyle brand around, plus a few flavoured ones if a client requests that his BJ be covered, so that I don't have to taste latex. I'm a fan of lemon. It tastes like lemon meringue pie. I also carry the sample packets of Slippery Stuff lube that I get whenever I buy something at Venus Envy.

MMm...Venus Envy. I love that place.

And I'll second the vote for Trojan Thins. ;-)

Is there any place around Ottawa to buy those thin Japanese ones?

O.

Get to shoppers drug mart and grab "the one" they come in a can similar to a breath mint or sardine can and have the closest feel i have had to the Japanese ones very good feel don't even notice the condom.

Guest f***2f***

i usually bring my own cause i need a bit bigger....my favorite sp has caught on and now provides the one i prefer....what a sweetie.

Trojan Magnum thins what I'm using

Tried "the one" and it's too tight. Lifestyles not really doing it.

Gotta say I really hate all condoms and so does Mr Happy but I understand the necessity.:cry:

Guest C*****tte

I supply my own because I know I have them properly stored and never have to worry about checking the expiration date. I'd feel pretty silly trying to read that right before the moment of wear.

I avoid those with spermicide as they can be damaging to our sensitive lady parts and leave a woman at greater risk to STI transmission.

I will offer up my own but won't make an issue out of it if the SP prefers to use her own.

Crown skinless skins are my weapon of choice. No slipage and of the several hundred I have used over the past few years I have never broken a single one even when things get rough.

My GF got them from a fantasia party and I have been hooked ever since.

Anyone who would purposely break a condom or put pin holes them is lower then low. The girls today have enough to worry about without adding that kind of foolish to the mix.

Happy hunting

Passmore

i keep a supply of trojan thins and lifestyle brand around, plus a few flavoured ones if a client requests that his bj be covered, so that i don't have to taste latex. I'm a fan of lemon. It tastes like lemon meringue pie. I also carry the sample packets of slippery stuff lube that i get whenever i buy something at venus envy.

i like pie - i like pie

Is there any place around Ottawa to buy those thin Japanese ones?

O.

I'm pretty sure you can get them at Venus Envy. Greatest sex shop ever.