Rideau / Chapel

Guest m***2

I have had about two experiences at the fancy high rise on chapel and rideau both have been a joke. At the same time a lot of the sun adds are regarding femmes located there. Anyone have any comments or opinions.

Thanks

Be careful with the sun, you will likely get burned. There are lots of ladies highly recommended by many members on this site. See the recommendations section here . There is a hard working member by the name of Cowboy Kenny and he's outed many a Bait and Switch / con artist from the sun and other parts. Check out the Warnings section here and CK's blog.

I've only had one good experience so far out of the sun... lovely lady that lives (and worked) in overbrook... wish I could find her number, would love to hook up with her... awesome BBBJ + FS for $100... realy got into it and treated me right... I drive by her place on occasion, hoping to run into her, but don't dare knock on her door unannounced...

Knock and say you're collecting for a charity or something....then say "Oh, I think I already came here, but I lost your number."

LOL that's a good one... the one excuse I could think of, in case someone else answered, was that I was looking for my for my girlfriend and found her here once as she is a friend of the lady's but that I didn't know her very well.... but seemed lame.. however may be plausible given the neighbourhood.

I visited this area a number of times and had pretty good experiences. However, they don't advertise in the paper.

had some great times there! cant remember the name of the company but the man who answers the phone has an indian accent.