Not many guys would admit taste testing:oops:. Perhaps the ladies could be of more assistance. Imagine the reaction you could get if you put that up for the blind taste test:shock: Close your eyes and open your mouth..

The obvious ones: chocolate, honey, whip cream.

I think you should dip your cock in vanilla pudding. Yummy. Or one of those pudding cups that taste like lemon meringue pie.

This is big fun! It's the main reason I love naked lunches, the food always tastes better off of skin. Aside from the obvious sweet preferences (caramel and chocolate with cashews and pecans are my absolute favorite!) I really enjoy the unusual.

I love mayonaise (should be Dukes but that can't be had north of the Mason-Dixon), Presidents Choice makes a garlic mayo that is to die for. I love eating hotdog toppings off of where ever they fall. Cream cheese spread properly can take hours to lick off (no teeth, has to be a full tongue lick) and peanut butter with raspberry preserves are also alot of fun.

Pies offer an entire menu, with Thanksgiving so close you can try pumpkin sprinkled with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and topped with whipped cream. I also enjoy liquers like Creme de Menthe or Baileys for an afterdinner start. Licking cognac out of a belly button is a wonderful way to finish an evening along with a good cigar.

If one enjoys extremes, I really enjoy ice cream with warm chocolate sauce or frozen berries with warm cream. Textures can include brown sugar (rough and sandpapery) contrasted with creamed bananas or smoothed avacadoes with kettle chips. The possibilites really are endless...

Catherine

Well after finishing dinner I thought I was full, but now I seem to have room for desert.....:razz:

When Emma A was her in town we had some delightful tasting of whip cream one of my fav's. The other cock lick I really like is very simply, but brings a huge rush to your head:shock:, is getting head with your SP mouth full of crushed ice with chocolate or carmel syrup, before she starts..its great for her...and deadly head for you! :razz:

once someone brought me a chocolate bar and i would suck the chocolate into my mouth then gently suck his c..k..it was delicious! First time however i bit the bar and started sucking.... wasn't so good as there were little pieces of nuts in it and all i could think about was one going you know where....ick!

kisses,

Emma A

Catherine you forgot the cucumbers...lol

I surprised one lady in my life once......I got a hold of some cooking extracts.....orange extract..vanilla extract.....and there are others...they are usually colorless and have no smell when dry....but painted on your member....then when she goes down...she gets the flavour of the week in a surprise taste......very fun

I surprised one lady in my life once......I got a hold of some cooking extracts.....orange extract..vanilla extract.....and there are others...they are usually colorless and have no smell when dry....but painted on your member....then when she goes down...she gets the flavour of the week in a surprise taste......very fun

Very nice antlerman - how did this work on her kitty cat?

Extracts and kitties don't mix well sometimes because of the alcohol content and the tender tissues involved. You would need to find one that is alcohol free, but be careful because extracting agents are by nature harsh. Another note for kitties, anything with sugar content can cause spin off issues. We all have flora that is commonly known as yeast, it is a necessary and natural occurence. But introduce sugar and it can grow into a monster and cause a kitty great discomfort for several days post play. Just an FYI...

Catherine

Extracts and kitties don't mix well sometimes because of the alcohol content and the tender tissues involved. You would need to find one that is alcohol free, but be careful because extracting agents are by nature harsh. Another note for kitties, anything with sugar content can cause spin off issues. We all have flora that is commonly known as yeast, it is a necessary and natural occurence. But introduce sugar and it can grow into a monster and cause a kitty great discomfort for several days post play. Just an FYI...

Catherine

Flora and fauna is fine but a monster is not what I want for mine.

Thanks for the advice. The only discomfort I wish to cause my playmates is from insertions of the various kind.

The only discomfort I wish to cause my playmates is from insertions of the various kind.

Personally, I like all my insertions to be comfortable for all concerned. (Perhaps that's why God, in her infinite wisdom, invented lube, flavoured or unflavoured.) :wink:

lube is good but some insertions are going to cause some pleasurable pain - this mutually agreed and extreme. You will never look at Canadian Tire or the Vegetable aisle in the same way.

]I applied it to me...for her to get more pleasure or more fun out of giving me a BJ.......trust me.....once she finished the BJ...there was no more flavor left on my antler..................

Catherine

Also on that note, if your lady is prone to the yeasties, sugar and glycerin free lube is a much better option than the regular KY.

Well that's alot of stuff for the outside... but if you wanted to enhance the flavor of the "filling", give Semenex a try... (www.semenex.com). I've used it on many occasions, and I've had nothing but great comments...It'll make you taste better than dessert!

I was never able to find it locally, but I ordered a bucket of it... I did give some to a friend of mine, and his wife loved it!

A bucket? What to pour over oats - are you sure you aren't a horse?:-o

Ulix my friend - I can only dare to imagine what you are 'cooking' up :-P