Woman for Woman, Man Watch, Suggestion

I am preparing a very special weekend for a very special woman friend. She likes the Angelina Jolie with breasts type. She is a tall blond with pillow hair - looks great spread out on the pillow.

She will be the centre of action. I get to watch.

This is scenario 2 of 3 in preparation.

Suggestions, recommendations, comments?

Alex G is a possibility. Not certain if Ava or Paige would be into it?

ps: the first scenario is a professional couple, perhaps in a public place, the third is her serviced by three men while she is blind-folded (suggestions also appreciated).

Ulix, :idea: combine this with your kinky thread and sell tickets to some of us horny little buggers to show up with popcorn and take in the show.

Call me crazy, I'm just thinking outside the box....outside the box trying to get in :razz:

Ulix, :idea: combine this with your kinky thread and sell tickets to some of us horny little buggers to show up with popcorn and take in the show.

Call me crazy, I'm just thinking outside the box....outside the box trying to get in :razz:

Now this would indeed be kink, especially with 1 way mirror :) you can let the lady know that is she being watched (or hi tech version = cam show!!) but has no idea who the audience is!! Just a bunch of pervs getting off with her the center of attraction!

ok - screw the popcorn - you guys have inspired me. Live audience, one way mirror, dates, swingers, latex, maple syrup, tequila, body shots, webcams, whips gotta have whips, chains, adult swing set, referee's whistle, handcuffs, vibrators with built in flashlights and a whole lotta lube.

oh yeah, and a safe word!!

Who will host? PK Vayda perhaps -she has been on Hustler TV...actually, this shit might be too hot for Hustler!!

Sorry - creative moment - don't mean to hijack Ulix's party -but fuck, I'd love to crash it. :lol:

ok - screw the popcorn - you guys have inspired me. Live audience, one way mirror, dates, swingers, latex, maple syrup, tequila, body shots, webcams, whips gotta have whips, chains, adult swing set, referee's whistle, handcuffs, vibrators with built in flashlights and a whole lotta lube.

oh yeah, and a safe word!!

Who will host? PK Vayda perhaps -she has been on Hustler TV...actually, this shit might be too hot for Hustler!!

Sorry - creative moment - don't mean to hijack Ulix's party -but fuck, I'd love to crash it. :lol:

It's nice to set your inner perv free Seymor!! Keep it coming I don't think you are stepping on Ulix parade at all we can all use the free thinking and brain storming lets push some boundaries! Bring on the Weasels more Weasels!! Love the headlight strap on flashlight!! Just like miners or deep sea divers!! maybe some oxygen tanks incase we go to deep!!

It's nice to set your inner perv free Seymor!!

Setting the inner perv free is work in progress .....

Setting the inner perv free is work in progress .....

A never ending work in progress, always new thing to try and see... now what else could we do here....

Maybe have her get done in by a few women... hehehe... while the peanut gallery cheers on, lol

I do remember those 90's lesbian series "where the boys aren't" didn't they usually take a victim and force her to have lesbian sex with a bunch of ladies! and then there were the ones "the abduction of ________" they were gangbang series with rape fetish stuff and all girl action.

This would make good watching on the web cam's for sure, I think part of the horror would be the humiliation of knowing that it was being web broadcast to pervs all over Canada!

Of course it all has to be in good fun and with full consent and in a controlled environment, just with no idea from the mark of who how or when. This does require a high level of trust.

I should add that this would be either the evening of Oct 18 or the morning of Oct 19

Well - we won't be getting a play by play on this one - but if it did happen, there must be some really spent people after Ulix's party. Once again - party on!!