Cancellations!!!!!!

I would say, on average, about half of my appointments cancel on me on the morning of the big day. No one has ever offered to make up for it, or offered compensation. I thought this was just "the norm" but apparently I should be pretty pissed off.

I know there are legitimate excuses, and guys who maybe have hangups about seeing an SP for the first time and then misplace their balls just before the time arrives, but hey, we're all human.

What bothers me is that I will be fully booked for two weeks, and then they drop like flies, one by one. I tell people I book up in advance and that I never see more than one client a day, so it would look pretty bad seeing me advertise on a daily basis.

Come to think of it, this has only really been a problem for the last two months. Maybe warm sunshine will make things all better.

sigh.

Guest s******ecan****

It must be very frustrating for the SP's. I just had to cancel an upcoming appointment with someone touring my area, let me say I am disappointed because I was really looking forward to the appointment. However I found out on Monday that I have to be out of town on her tour dates, I let her know the same day (least I could do) but still feel bad because she posted a thread to "check for interest" first before planning her tour and I was one of the first to respond. Hopefully the rest of her trip goes well and she'll be back.

I would say, on average, about half of my appointments cancel on me on the morning of the big day.

IMHO that seems high.

I know there are legitimate excuses, and guys who maybe have hangups about seeing an SP for the first time and then misplace their balls just before the time arrives, but hey, we're all human.

LOL.....sorry dear I brought mine to the dry cleaners and they misplaced them.

What bothers me is that I will be fully booked for two weeks, and then they drop like flies, one by one.

Part of my rational for advance booking is when other meeting requests crop up I can say I have had made long term plans for that time period.

Part of my rational for advance booking is when other meeting requests crop up I can say I have had made long term plans for that time period.

You are a shining example of a courteous gentleman!

In my short-lived days of hobbying,

I've only had to cancel an appointment once, as I had a last minute business trip out of town, which was unfortunate. I apologized.

I've only had one SP cancel on me, which was probably for the better. Therefore, so far so good.

I've had thou, a number of appointment times moved, with either the night changing or the time of arrival (that is, big and small delays from the original time set). Last fall I flubbed the 'Daylight Savings Time' change and thought the SP was an hour late :oops:

The first time I met one SP was after setting a time for one night, she rang back to say she wasn't available that night anymore, and we hooked-up the next night. Things worked out just fine. Another time, I had to change a night, and she was cool, with things working out just fine again.

The way I look at it is, shthpns, whether in my life or theirs, so I just try to be accommodating, and appreciate those who accommodate my schedule.

If the spidey-senses go off thou, and depending on how things play out, it will tell me if it's worth repeating. Multiple cancellations would be bad faith in my books, and I would simply not do business with the person.

I try to be thoughtful in setting a time as ahead of time as possible, and notify the SP of any changes asap, but sometimes you just have to roll with things as part of the 3 guarantees of life: death, taxes and change.

I have an idea on how to cut this problem back a bit, but I thought it was worth a separate thread. I hope posters here take a look.

Ladies,

I know some ladies are affected by cancellations more than others. For those ladies that get cancelled a lot, just wondering how does it affect what you do?

Example - You might be not willing to book nice hotel rooms or maybe your donations are adjusted to cover possible no shows etc.

If you can show that clients in general are negatively affected by no shows, then maybe clients will do it less. Thats the hope anyway.

GHT

Well, I must admit, one of the reasons I don't do incalls is because of the high chance of cancellations. If someone else is footing the bill it seems less likely that they would cancel.

But I have many other reasons why I only do outcalls that are unrelated to this issue.

I should have mentioned before that I too can be an asshole and sometimes need to change appointment times due to illness or family emergencies. I've never pulled a no show though.

C-O-M-M-I-T-M-E-N-T?.. it?s a nice word. Why can?t men respect it.

I cannot believe the number of pricks in this world who have ruined it for the rest of us by booking time with courtesans and subsequently cancel at the last minute. It seems to have been the topic of conversation with a number of courtesans that I have met lately.

In Ottawa, incalls are the only option for me and I would love to have met some of the beautiful women on CERB if only that they would not have had bad experiences with cancelations.

I loath the idea of references. If that is what it takes, a reference that a client will reliably commit, so be it.

There are some ass holes that do this kind of shit on purpose. I do not understand their motivation but for sure they are out there just wanting to harass the ladies.

A no show is the worst, I would like to think that it is a rare event in the Cerb community.

In-calls or out-calls, cancellations are part of the game. I find them highly annoying, but for SPs who are travelling, it's even worse.

I have been two minutes from someone's out-call location and they have called me back to cancel or you get there and they won't answer the door (I always verify addresses when doing out-calls), so it can happen.

No shows are what gets me hot under the collar. I can't understand why these guys can't take 20 seconds to call and say they've changed their mind or can't make it. That is why I always say to them, "in order for me to remain discrete and not have to call your phone, can you please call if you can't make it so I don't have to call you". Most of the time, that works, but not always.

On Saturday, I had a no show, my girlfriend had 2 no shows and another SP we talked to had a no show.

I had the same thing happen to me when I visited Toronto in November. I had clients I had seen before when I lived there briefly 3 summers ago who were literally begging me to come, couldn't wait and then, poof, never confirmed when I was there. Luckily I was with another SP, otherwise I would have been in dire straits trying to pay for a hotel room and my expenses back to Ottawa.

As for Ottawa being the "cancellation capital of Canada", that may be so, but I think it's just a matter of bad manners all around.

Guest s******ecan****

As for Ottawa being the "cancellation capital of Canada", that may be so, but I think it's just a matter of bad manners all around.

I agree Angela, as has been pointed out in another post I don't think its fair to label any one city with this tag. Bad manners and inconsideration abound. Cancellations and no shows are not only a problem in all cities they are a problem in many industries. For years my Dentist, has had a cancellation policy requiring 24hrs notice of a cancellation or he charges a fee. He retains an employee just to make reminder calls for upcoming appointment and reschedule and fill cancellations.

I know many of the ladies are frustrated with this issue and I can understand that frustration but they should know they are not alone in dealing with this problem.

It bothers me that Littlelady Amanda has chosen not to do incalls because of a high chance of cancellations, which I assume probably has happened to her once to many times.

I for one would love the opportunity to see Amanda for an incall.

Well, I must admit, one of the reasons I don't do incalls is because of the high chance of cancellations. If someone else is footing the bill it seems less likely that they would cancel.

But I have many other reasons why I only do outcalls that are unrelated to this issue.

I should have mentioned before that I too can be an asshole and sometimes need to change appointment times due to illness or family emergencies. I've never pulled a no show though.

I for one would love the opportunity to see Amanda for an incall.

Me too. I wouldn't mind supplying references if that's what it takes.

GHT