What toys to travel with??

I always wonder what to bring from my "Trunk of Fun". Ladies and gents please step in with any advice:

1. For the ladies - what toys do you travel with?

2. For the gents - what would you like available?

3. For all - Are toys overrated? I like to use them during an encounter (giving and receiving) and for mutual masturbation.

I would recommend a few anal plugs if you are in that kind of thing. I like to use one on occasion for myself. Once they are used, sterilizing them and cleaning them can be a pain though.

Also, these days BDSM is very popular. I would recommend getting some leather and a horse whip with a flat end. Recommend watching this video for what I am talking about.

Also handcuffs, and a blind fold.

Looking forward to see what others have.

I would recommend a few anal plugs if you are in that kind of thing. I like to use one on occasion for myself. Once they are used, sterilizing them and cleaning them can be a pain though.

Also, these days BDSM is very popular. I would recommend getting some leather and a horse whip with a flat end. Recommend watching this video for what I am talking about.

Also handcuffs, and a blind fold.

Looking forward to see what others have.

1. Use condoms on toys.

2. Don't expect a provider to let you restrain her unless she can get out of the restraints easily herself without aid. And blindfolds--never. Too much of a safety risk. I can't see anything that you're doing--which includes making sure you're using a condom at all times, you're not secretly videotaping, etc. In terms of the client being blindfolded, well that's up to him.

• Like 3

A must have for all women and men is the we vibe!!

Its a great couples toy. Its rechargable which is purrfect, and the we vibe 2 has multiple settings :icon_biggrin: The third one just came out and has a remote which can be very handy, it is also supposed to be more powerful (which for me could be dangerous lol)

If you have not tried it yet you should!

I enjoy my double strap on dildo....however I think I will get the one that has a viberator for me with the didldo for the recpient. The double dildo, is fun, but for me I didnt get as much of a thrill as my partner.

Each of us will like different things, experiment with them, and you will discover what thrills you the most! Have fun shopping;)

Good question! I have travelled with a toy but didn't overdo it.

I like my dildos and took them with me to other cities but I've come to the conclusion that not everybody is into toys so I let them know they're available and if I don't get a good reaction from it, I just keep them to use on my own time.

And speaking of travelling with toys... I also don't take them when I have to go through customs in case they wanted to search the bags while I'm present.lol. I know of a former SP that travelled back from the U.S. and came into Canadian customs at Pearson airport and a female agent searched her bags and found a huge strap on dildo. She brought it to Chicago as she had a few clients who were into BDSM and wanted to be dominated by a woman which included strap on play. The agent's face turned all red and she was noticeably flustered and my SP friend jut smiled and said "I have a high sex drive". She was soon released after that.lol.

I always pack a double ended dildo, 3-4 vibrators of different sizes, butt plugs, anal beads, my strap-on, rubber whip and my trusty bullet. Plus mega vaginal and anal lube. Condoms specifically for toy use, latex free gloves, box of knee highs (I never use hand cuffs on anyone, they can leave marks but the knee highs never have).

I feel like I'm missing something. Any suggestions? I will be taking a trip to my favorite adult store on Sunday and always go with a list.

I always pack a double ended dildo, 3-4 vibrators of different sizes, butt plugs, anal beads, my strap-on, rubber whip and my trusty bullet. Plus mega vaginal and anal lube. Condoms specifically for toy use, latex free gloves, box of knee highs (I never use hand cuffs on anyone, they can leave marks but the knee highs never have).

I feel like I'm missing something. Any suggestions? I will be taking a trip to my favorite adult store on Sunday and always go with a list.

What about electrical Nipple clamps? They are fun, and great to stimulate, not nearly as painful as I thought it would be either, really quite pleasant feeling:)

I don't know if you should travel with it, but I've never had a bad whipped cream party... lol I know it's not a toy, but it should be in your bag of tricks!

I am sure all you ladies know this.... but as someone who travels an insane amount... DON'T pack your toys in your carry on.... I have now seen security completely mortify women five times.... it's always funny, but hard to watch. The most recent was a huge dildo/vibrator... the guy took it out, lifted it up, called his supervisor... i thought the woman was going to die. Not a bright move. Made my day though! She ended up sitting across the aisle from me, and it was a 5 hour flight. She couldn't talk to anyone! The flight attendants gave her free drinks though...

If the toys an SP brings is a turn on for her it is a turn on for me. I am game within limits. When I get to know someone I sometimes ask her to bring a favourate toy just to change things up during a session.

I don't know if you should travel with it, but I've never had a bad whipped cream party... lol I know it's not a toy, but it should be in your bag of tricks!

What if the cannister exploded in her suitcase. It would cause a real mess. I think this is something she could pick up locally, lol.

haha absolutely! Absolutely should be bought locally. But nice to show up with it to an appointment! AS long as the SP doesn't buy the kind you have to make yourself. If my SP shows up with a mixing bowl, some milk, and a hand blender, definitely not as hot! lol

tumblr_ltciscUm7w1qcy5o5o1_500.jpg

WOW. I wish my "Trunk of Fun" was that fabulous. I'm looking at the picture pointing out what I had, have and want. I'm going to have some fun toy shopping!!:butt:

Hmmmm.....does this query mean Lexy may be travelling in the near future? Say....to Ottawa perhaps?? Hey...a guy has to have dreams, right? ;)

Posted via Mobile Device