I had a Migrain today.....untill....

I almost canceled an appt tonight. I am sooo glad I didnt!! After suffering for 12 hours, taking everything I could and using all the remedies that I know of.....the one thing that fixed me was ENDORPHINS!!!!! I always heard sex(orgasm) was a good way to rid a headache, but never believed it till now!

So the next time, I know what to do, Good buy Tylonol...hello orgasm!!

• Like 2

usually when the head hurt .. i got too lazy to even move.

but now that you mentioned this ... definetly worth trying out :) - wonder if it works for men haha

Maybe it's just a woman thing....but that totally doesn't work for me. If I have a headache it's about 50 times worse after I cum. During sex and while I'm cumming I don't feel it. But once things start to settle down that headache comes back with a vengeance! Lol

Mind you when I have a head cold and am super congested, cumming clears my sinuses right up!.....not sure how that works lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

For me, a migraine is incurable outside of rest and darkness and a cold compress over my eyes. Just getting any excess blood pumping to any region is totally wrong. POUND POUND POUND!! OUCH OUCH OOOWWWW!!!

I admire anyone who can make a migraine disappear by getting their rocks off. It just can't happen for me.

I have noticed, that if you are able to have your partner look after you, and not bounce or have your head downward, it makes a big difference. Just lay back and allow your partner to please you, the natural Endorphins be released along with tension. I suppoe it depends on the type of migrain too, this one must have been a tension tirggered one, as, once I was able to release, the migrain also ceased! Thankfully too, it was a 12 hour migrain:(

Agreed. Sex doesn't work for me, but a nice slow BJ or HJ with me lying totally still helps a lot. I asked my doctor about this treatment, but she told me it wasn't covered by OHIP. LOL

• Like 1