Ashley @ Nevada's

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I've been to this fine establishment a handful of times but after this experience I didn't want to leave. I haven't seen Ashley before on my other visits but I am glad that she was there yesterday. She makes you feel very comfortable as I have had a few stressful days and I needed to "blow" off some steam, she was the PERFECT remedy. She has a great body, not too much of one thing but not to little of another, great proportions.

She started off with a body slide, and I almost "lost it" on that alone. Gladly I kept myself under control because the HJ & BJ was the best I have ever had my lifetime. The rest of the experience only got better.

I spent the next day thinking of the experience and I cannot waite until I get to see her again.

She is a definite repeat.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Agreed.. hot hot lady, great kisser, excellent daty, great menu, open minded and loads of fun.. time for a repeat.

Agreed.. hot hot lady, great kisser, excellent daty, great menu, open minded and loads of fun.. time for a repeat.

Agreed......agreed :)

Peace

MG

Which Ashley is this? There are two Winnipeg SP's named Ashley listed in the members' section - Ashleywpg and Miss Ashley. I have been trying to get in touch with Ashleywpg for a while, without success.

Ok I went to go see her yesterday and now I know what all the fuss is about, best experience I ever had in massage parlor by far a definite repeat

I've got to agree. This lady was a total unexpected load of fun. Just recovering from the flu so her menu was shortened but I had a great time. I will be repeating.

Ok I went to go see her yesterday and now I know what all the fuss is about, best experience I ever had in massage parlor by far a definite repeat

Can you pm me some info of your visit? Im planning on being a member at nevada.

Is this the same Ashley that is advertised on BP @ 37 years old? She sounds good, but BP worries me as some have said on this board. I have learned to listen to the warnings and suggestions here. Questions: Am I to assume that the providers that advertise and respond here are tried and true?

Good Hunting,

Just my first post in this forum.. I've been looking for one like this for the longest time. I guess I won't have cold nights anymore after work.... So Ashley is in Nevada eh.. Good recommendations so far.. Might have to try her out..

How do i start with this? Well I've been wanting to try nevada for a while ever since i started lurking around this board. Well last week i was i happen to be around the area and called if i could sign up for membership. How lucky am i that Ashley was the one the did my registration and said that i need to have a session with her. Let's just it was totally awesome! From start to finish was just all action! Would totally repeat!

How do i start with this? Well I've been wanting to try nevada for a while ever since i started lurking around this board. Well last week i was i happen to be around the area and called if i could sign up for membership. How lucky am i that Ashley was the one the did my registration and said that i need to have a session with her. Let's just it was totally awesome! From start to finish was just all action! Would totally repeat!

Oh my! Got me excited for this! Might drop by this week after I go to Sargent Gym! So, can you do a session right away after your registration?I and how much should I anticipate to spend.. For the massage and the for her?

Oh my! Got me excited for this! Might drop by this week after I go to Sargent Gym! So, can you do a session right away after your registration?I and how much should I anticipate to spend.. For the massage and the for her?

My bad! I guess it's against the rules to post the rates etc.. Can someone PM me thestrategy here? Once u Pay for the massage is it money down for her tip already or after the service? I had a bad experience at EB/TO before where my attendant asked for the tip immediately.. I dont know how the tip rate before and i think i gave too much even before we started and she haggled me for more.. I havent ome back and i still dont know the tip rate.somebody PMMe pleSe...

Saw this goddess a few days ago. it was my first visit to Nevada. My experience was quite similar to the review from Blackice. Yes, I definitely intend to repeat!!

Around what time did you go? Or probably a much better question would be WHat time is Ashley on duty.? And do tey also have a picture book where u can choose your attendant? like in EH/TO

Around what time did you go? Or probably a much better question would be WHat time is Ashley on duty.? And do tey also have a picture book where u can choose your attendant? like in EH/TO

Yeah they have a binder with pics labelled "pick-a-chick".

Call them for Ashley's hours.

Guest knockout1

can someone whos been to nevadas pm with details on what you got and how it was? Im want to go but never been so little nervous to lol

Can someone message me with details about Nevadas, how the rates work, what to expect when you walk in the door, how the membership works, recommended tips etc. Sorry for being such a newbie! (but planning on going next week).

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.