Hahaha. Thanks guys. The mud thread was about possibly introducing it to my sessions, but like the fact my thread made a life of it's own.

Carry on, ; )

Hahaha. Thanks guys. The mud thread was about possibly introducing it to my sessions, but like the fact my thread made a life of it's own.

Carry on, ; )

NOOOOO I want to hear more? :D

Well, my voyage on Cerb has been totally one of exploration. The more one explores and the more one fulfills, the more one realizes what is still unfullfilled.

Mudbaths Erin? I might be in. :) You are carving a new niche perhaps. :)

• Like 1

NOOOOO I want to hear more? :D

Although I never saw the original post.....great idea for something different. I am intrigued and would try a mud bath ! Would love to let your hands do the moulding Erin ;)

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear my "let's get muddy together" has caught this attention. : )

I'm would like to start incorporating a mud bath to completely sooth the senses beyond the mandatory shower. Plus, it's good clean dirty fun! ;) I love my showers but this I like more. I will be offering this experience with my longer 1.5 hr. sessions as something different.

The benefits of Moore Mud:

Because moor mud has chelatic properties (it binds heavy metal isotopes) it is a strong natural detoxifier. Moor mud is very popular in skin care. It cleanses skin of impurities, detoxifies, helps to preserve skin thru presence of natural tanning elements, improves circulation and makes skin look and feel rejuvenated.

Actions and benefits:

Promotes circulation, stimulates the immune system, promotes muscular relaxation, relieves pain, breaks down fat cells, detoxifies and improves range of motion. Anti-bacterial.

Have I captured something different here? I think this treatment will enhance my therapeutic massage style along with all the sensuous pleasures..

Thanks everyone for bringing my thread back after I got shy. ; )

Good question. Thanks. The mud is water soluble and does not clog drains. It can be used in all baths and whirlpools. It washes off easily after with a quick shower and there's little mess left in the tub. I clean my tub often anyway, so it will make no difference to my cleaning chores. My laundry will go up as I'll be using oversize bath towels to keep nice and warm after while I start the massage to let the residue penetrate the skin. The body still absorbs this substance even after the mud is washed off. It's the ultimate of total body therapy combined with the massage to enhance circulation and be absorbed deep into the skin.

This sounds awesome, but the logistics sound messy? How would you go about this?
Edited by Sensual Erin

I'll be using oversize bath towels to keep nice and warm after while I start the massage to let the residue penetrate the skin. The body still absorbs this substance even after the mud is washed off. It's the ultimate of total body therapy combined with the massage to enhance circulation and be absorbed deep into the skin.

Sorry for my earlier distraction(hijack), but this sounds like a great idea as it will enhance that special feeling one gets, which is always hard to put into words, after a session with you.

Good luck with your test sessions, Erin

Good question. Thanks. The mud is water soluble and does not clog drains. It can be used in all baths and whirlpools. It washes off easily after with a quick shower and there's little mess left in the tub. I clean my tub often anyway, so it will make no difference to my cleaning chores. My laundry will go up as I'll be using oversize bath towels to keep nice and warm after while I start the massage to let the residue penetrate the skin. The body still absorbs this substance even after the mud is washed off. It's the ultimate of total body therapy combined with the massage to enhance circulation and be absorbed deep into the skin.

This sounds something like the gel baths Wicked Wanda's sells, but healthier. I have a little tub so this is not doable here. Damn.

I plan on moving in the spring and I SO miss a large 2 person tub. This would be awesome.

I am learning to body slide and thoroughly enjoying it. I use a dollar store shower curtain over an airbed though, and then just put it in the recycle box. No mess, much fun!

Edit: Oops I just realized this was in the General forum. LOL :redface:

What a good idea about the dollar store shower curtain for disposable clean up. Thanks. I like and will be able to use messier oils with this idea.

Body slides are so much fun and so sexy! I'm glad you're enjoying. ;)

My tub is standard size, but I have an ability to get my body into small spaces so this should work with someone of an average size to share with. That's what I've had so far, but don't think I would be able to accommodate a larger person, especially if I'm crawling in there too. The neighbors below may be in for a surprise in that case.

Hoping no mess and more fun! I'm willing to try for the fun. My skin has changed since bathing in this. It's smoother than ever and my minor aches and pains have diminished. I've never been so impressed with a bath product.

This sounds something like the gel baths Wicked Wanda's sells, but healthier. I have a little tub so this is not doable here. Damn.

I plan on moving in the spring and I SO miss a large 2 person tub. This would be awesome.

I am learning to body slide and thoroughly enjoying it. I use a dollar store shower curtain over an airbed though, and then just put it in the recycle box. No mess, much fun!

Edit: Oops I just realized this was in the General forum. LOL :redface: