Coast "Hot Fun Alissa 23"

Allo, has anyone ever seen Alissa from the add in "the coast". With all the nonsense happening with it lately, I am feeling somewhat sketchy to TOFTT with ehr. Any insight would be appreciated.

Her ad in The Coast states that she would like to be contacted by phone instead of e-mail. She has a pic up as well, reasonable rates... anyone toftt yet??

I always think there's something up when I see ladies posting and advertising under a couple different names. I've also seen posting different prices too. Anyway the SP business is a tuff one I'm sure, with bad clients, agencies, and other rival SPs I bet you can't be too careful. Put yourself in their position, it's got to be risky. I often wonder how they do it? Meeting strangers,either incall or outcalls and mostly at night, must play on the nerves after a few months. That why when I find a lady I can connect with I treat her well ! I suggest we all treat these sweet hearts with most in respect! On the plus side your mileage will increase too! 8)

That why when I find a lady I can connect with I treat her well !

I do the same. It's hard enough trying to find ONE here in my city that isn't a practical joke ad or a sketchy SP that won't give you any info (no phone # or addy) and a short fuse to add to it. When i do finally find one, im probably just sticking with her for a while.

I wish i lived in ottawa. It seems like an oasis over there in comparision to here. :cry:

Guest ***ky12***
I have seen her in the past and can not recommend her based on my experience. PM me if you want info

I agree. with SPASTAR.

This girl does do alot of bait and switch. She has gone by over 20 different names before. Be careful guys. PM me if you need more info.

Review of Alissa 23: I do remember the rules of only being positive.

When you call or email any ad from the coast (or CL) you stand a good chance of the ad belonging to alissa 23 or Charity or Hot Green Eyed Brunette. 5 foot 5 130 pounds, busty petite. "All the same girl"

I know I appreciate quality and there are so many quality providers on CERB (Emma and Amber to name two of the premier best).

Don't want to see my fellow enthusiasts tricked by responding to the same person from 17 different ads from this week alone.

I like following rules, just hate to see people being tricked.

I'm sure amber will agree with me on this....The Coast isn't the most reliable place to place an ad....i have posted there in the past and even paid for it only to ind myself deleted. I'm guessing by some other provider....none of which are on cerb I'm sure.

kisses,

Emma A

Hi Emma: It is too bad that any of your ads get deleted. You are such a nice person and it is always a pleasure spending time with you.

I counted 18 ads from the same girl. Different name, different age.....I know it ruins things for everyone.

Frank

Hi Emma: It is too bad that any of your ads get deleted. You are such a nice person and it is always a pleasure spending time with you.

I counted 18 ads from the same girl. Different name, different age.....I know it ruins things for everyone.

Frank

Thanks Frank,

i believe that one must invest a little time in research for this hobby. The coast seems to be like ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼...maybe ck can take a peek at it for you guys and see who's real and who's not. .. just a thought.

kisses,

Emma A

who is ck and how do I get his job?

ck is cowboy Kenny...hes the dude who finds all the fakes on cl. mostly in the Ottawa section.

kisses,

Emma A

and a fine job he does. Not sure he would be up to doing all Can CL cities...

Racer