Eva Erotica

When I read Eva's ad for Ottawa a week ago,I booked right away with her,and booked a 1.5 hour session with Eva. Her looks, her body, her personality was what caught my eye, and here is a couple sentences out of her ad for Ottawa.

"I possess a petite, tanned and toned athletic build with curves in all the right places. Natural d cups, nice legs, and an ass so firm you can bounce dimes off of it. i am 5'4 and stand 5'8 with heels. i am 26 years old, but am often told to look a lot younger."

When arrived on time, this is what Eva was wearing to greet me, sexy white stockings,garters,open bra showing off her delicious natural d cups and perky nipples :) Eva has some really nice body(tatts) art as well, which I really liked on her body.

picture.php?albumid=3751&pictureid=23413

She took my coat, and then we locked lips in some very sensual DFK (YMMV). It was not long before clothing was being ripped off and thrown on chairs,and getting right into a very sexy,erotic and sensual time. After some very long sex,multiple positions,DATY,CBJ, it was not long before I had my first shot on goal. Eva laughed and commented she thought I was kinky as she enjoyed being tossed around and moved into positions. I do like some kinky sex ;)

We had our intermission break,and she gave me one most excellent professional massage as she is also a masseuse !!

After she worked out some knots in my back her massage was excellent sorry guys no receipt but just as great as a RMT.

She had me flip over,as she sat on top of me,she had poured some massage oil all over her beautiful breasts, and then started with body slides, then stopped of course to insert my member between her oily breasts :) and started stroking my member,she came up for some lovely DFK kissing started again,and I was so rock hard it was time for round two, on came the condom for round two.

We made love in mulitple positions, throughout the 1.5 hours and after I finished my second shot on goal I was exhausted,and Eva did get to cum a couple of times too. She commented on my libido how great it was, I was flattered for a guy over 50 receiving a compliment like that from a gorgeous young lady.

By the way when she was in doggie position I swear you could bounce dimes of her beautiful bum :)

picture.php?albumid=3751&pictureid=23425

She was worth the 1.5 hour session, it was totally mutually satisfying for both of us,and she was totally awesome to be with,great personality,great sexual experience and the massage was a bonus! You gents get a chance to see her before she leaves either Saturday or Sunday I would not hesitate to go and visit her,she is fun to be with.

Here is Eva's profile link on CERB

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=56195

I'm thinking of a second visit myself ;)

Thanks Eva, it was a pleasure meeting you this morning.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by PistolPete
Added her profile link from Cerb
  • Like 4

She's gorgeous, good on you! Almost thought she was to good to be true when I saw those pics. I'll definitely be getting a date with her! Thanks for the reco!

Well done, Pete and Eva! Sounds like you had a great time.

And you're quick off the mark Pete. You have a talent for getting there first!

Thank-you gentlemen, it was my pleasure ;) there was some things I left out that I wanted to keep between Eva and myself, like the great 'dirty talk', so no bad language in the rec used:)

I wanted to ensure that her first recommendation on this board was tastefully done. Eva deserves that credit,she is a total sweetheart and I hope she comes back to Ottawa for another visit. :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.