Just wanna know how many of you sp's or clients sweat during a session. Is it ok to sweat? Is it normal? How do you feel about it?

If both myself and the SP I am seeing are not sweating by the end of our time together, then it really wasn't very good time for either of us! I like to test the limits of both mine and their endurance! MUAH!!!! ;)

I'm not a big fan of sweat. Though it's very easy for me to shower between clients, I have very long hair and I do not wash my hair between every client.

That being said, it's never really been a problem. Massage is more of a relaxation than a workout (lol!) and I tie my hair back as needed.

I don't really care for sweat. But if the gentleman is well groomed and showered before the session and works up a sweat, so be it. He is more than welcome to shower afterwards.

And I always shower between appointments.

What I can't stand is guys who show up who are sweating already. A real turn off, actually.

What I can't stand is guys who show up who are sweating already. A real turn off, actually.

Me too!!! I generally shower with my clients after the lapdance, and before the massage. Because of my location downtown, many gents walk to my place. I once had a gent show up having walked 30 minutes from his home in the Glebe on one of the hottest days this past summer. Sweat was running down his face and his shirt was so soaked, I didn't want him sitting on my chair. When I asked him to shower right away, he replied: "But I showered just before I came here 30 minutes ago!!!" It took a little coaxing but I got him in the shower.

Me too!!! I generally shower with my clients after the lapdance' date=' and before the massage. Because of my location downtown, many gents walk to my place. I once had a gent show up having walked 30 minutes from his home in the Glebe on one of the hottest days this past summer. Sweat was running down his face and his shirt was so soaked, I didn't want him sitting on my chair. When I asked him to shower right away, he replied: "But I showered just before I came here 30 minutes ago!!!" It took a little coaxing but I got him in the shower.[/quote']

I don't shower with clients, but I make sure I take one after they leave, so I'm fresh again.

I had a few guys like that last summer who worked outside doing construction - but most asked to take a shower first. One I had to coax which I found weird - because it would have been YMMV with him if he didn't - lol.

And then there are those who just sweat naturally during sex - I hate it when it drips from their forehead though onto my face. So I always keep a small hand towel close by.

As I take the bus I often have to walk to a lady's incall from where ever the closest bus stop is.....and often they're not very close. So I'll usually ask to shower first when I get there. And the ladies have always seemed happy that I have the presence of mind to ask. No matter the weather, if you're walking for about 10-15 minutes your junk will get sweaty. However I've never had a lady complain if I'm working up a sweat during the encounter.....after all.....isn't that kind of the whole point of the encounter? :p

As I take the bus I often have to walk to a lady's incall from where ever the closest bus stop is.....and often they're not very close. So I'll usually ask to shower first when I get there. And the ladies have always seemed happy that I have the presence of mind to ask. No matter the weather, if you're walking for about 10-15 minutes your junk will get sweaty. However I've never had a lady complain if I'm working up a sweat during the encounter.....after all.....isn't that kind of the whole point of the encounter? :p

I hear yah.

Coming in with already sweaty junk and working up a sweat two different things!!

There was one instance where I didn't even have the chance to ask for a shower! It was a couple months ago....so still fairly warm, and her incall was in the market. The bus from Rideau was being very uncooperative (chalk up another "win" for Oc Transpo) so I had to walk from Rideau and it was about a 15 min walk. I had showered that morning, but was coming from work, sure it's a desk job, but still, and then the 15 min walk in warm weather. I had every intention of showering when I got there, honestly I did, but literally 10-15 seconds after I walked in the door my pants were off and she was going at it. There truly was no stopping her. She knew what she wanted and wasn't taking no for an answer lol. We had seen each other before so maybe she figured small talk could wait until after :D In retrospect I probably should have stopped her and asked to shower....but she seemed to be having such a great time down there that I honestly would have felt a little bad asking her to stop :p

Personally I don't like it ,I will admit I am a bit of a germ a fobe, clean fanatic,but will not complain if a gentlemen sweats during a "session",I usually don't,I prefer the man to do all the work,LOL,that won't get me much business will it!!

I prefer starting off a session as clean as a whistle, but I might take it a bit too far if that's even possible. I'll shower before leaving for a session, and even like to take another shower at the location before starting, even if I drove and didn't have an opportunity to work up a sweat. During the session, well let's just say I have sweat glands so whatever happens then can't really be helped!

Some people sweat more then other it happen, I always have a dry clothe face close to my bed when I am with someone...I don'T mind it, but having it drop on my face and especially my eyes...gross!

One can never be too well showered and scrubbed and clean for an encounter and when that can happen with a shared shower or bath then all the better. As has been pointed out however, after that. whatever happens happens and one cannot change ones metabolic nature.

That being said, an incredible turn on for me is when I see women who have such personal self confidence that they can go out and exercise and do physical activity and be involved in strenuous athletics and be absolutely drenched in sweat. How sexy is that! That may be a pretty silly statement for some, but I know many women who would be mortified to be seen in that state.

I must first say that I am ALWAYS clean and fresh at the beginning of my appointments. However, depending on how some sessions have gone it can get sweaty for one or both of us. I also like longer times together so I think this can play into it. Taking our time but at the same time being extremely physical with each other can result in a little body glow. I must say it is best when both are in relatively the same state. And of course dry cloths/towels are always near by...or a quick rinse in the shower. Cleaning up together, getting dried off, and freshening up can all be part of the fun too. Some of the best closing conversations can be me sitting on the side of the tub or closed toilet seat, while she is freshening up before leaving. Hehe. Cub