Christmas gift suggestions: to your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.

Oren Arnold

"The secret to walking on water is knowing where the rocks are." -- Bootsy Collins

"You never get what you pay for, and you always pay for what you get." -- The Brides of Funkenstein

"The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich and the poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread." -- Anatole France

"The right to do something does not mean doing it is right." -- William Safire

"The tragedy of my life is that I'm treated better when I'm making money than when I'm spending it." -- JoyfulC

"I've told you a million times not to exaggerate." -- JoyfulC's husband

My favorite line from MIB:

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it....

A couple form Hitchhiker guide to the galaxy:

"Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."

"And then, one Thursday, nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change......"

"Once more unto the breach dear friends, once more

Or close the wall up with our English dead...."

Henry V

Edited by Cato

Guest E*******h S******s

It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and so few by deceit.

- Noel Coward

I chuckled seeing this quote the other day as I was buying bulk quantities of of 3 different sizes of batteries getting ready for Xmas day.

"I bought my kid a set of batteries with a note on it saying "toys not included" ;)

"Can you please tell me which police station i should hand myself into, as i do intend to commit the crime of paying for sex whenever i can afford it, for as long as i feel soul-destroying sexual frustration. Or, if you want to save time, just let know which prison i should attend to save the cost of a trial, as i will always be 100% guilty of the horrendous crime of ..... 'a man wanting to have sex with a woman'."

James Palmer in his letter to the Home Office, 6th October 2008

from

http://www.tlc-trust.org.uk/news/item65.html

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reasons and your own common sense." - Buddha

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles

Audrey Hepburn

• Like 1

"At the moment our human world is based on the suffering and destruction of millions of non-humans. To perceive this and to do something to change it in personal and public ways is to undergo a change of perception akin to a religious conversion. Nothing can ever be seen in quite the same way again because once you have admitted the terror and pain of other species you will, unless you resist conversion, be always aware of the endless permutations of suffering that support our society."

- Arthur Conan Doyle

"The real man *(or woman!)* smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection"

- Thomas Paine

"I don't have anything against anyone else's beliefs but my opinion is that if god or whoever didn't want us to masturbate, why give us hands and not two more feet? Put I believe there is a reason you only place ONE hand on the bible, so that the other one is free to do its job!"

-DixonD, a wise philosopher of all things sexy and not by the way!

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

- Leo Buscaglia

Guest E*******h S******s

A lot of people are afraid to tell the truth, to say no. That's where toughness comes into play. Toughness is not being a bully. It's having backbone.

- Robert Kiyosaki

"I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye."

Jack Handy

"If you haven't cried, your eyes can't be beautiful." - Sophia Loren

"If I can't be me, I don't want to be anybody." - Joan Crawford

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." - Audrey Hepburn

"Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

Guest h****hedl

"What is a beautiful bar like you doing in a woman like this?"

- Movie quote (forget which one)

"My favorite drink is 'Purple Drank'. 'Purple Drank' has two main ingredients: Sugar and Purple"

- Dave Chappelle

Pilot: "Surely you can't be serious..."

Leslie Neilson: "I am serious, and please stop calling me 'Shirley' "

- Airplane

1st man "I find that drugs really intensifies my personality."

2nd man "Okay...but what if you're an asshole?"

- Bill Cosby

Don't take life too seriously.....because no one gets out alive.

Guys - no shirts, no shoes no service ! Girls - No shirts - no charge ;)

Well just posted in the thread Sex Basic Human Right, but it seems a good quote for this thread considering what this board is about

'There's no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation'

Pierre Elliott Trudeau

RG