Thanks to all - time to move on.

I have never used CL for partners. Most of my BDSM playmates have been discretely introduced from friends and associates.

Very discrete and very dirty.

Hey uli is that you looking for another partner on kijiji with the email address angel---@something ?

When I read that ad, i remember your story. Good to see you back bud

Guest f***2f***

Ouch that was short lived....well man i hope all is well with you and yours...there's been some developments here in those weeks...mia has retired (boner is in mourning) ck has outed some fakers and there are some new ladies on the scene...IT'S ALL GOOD!!:mrgreen:

looking forward to reading and enjoying your continuing series of numbered adventures........what was the last escapade number at?

looking forward to reading and enjoying your continuing series of numbered adventures........what was the last escapade number at?

Hi antlerman,

I think I was at episode 21 of 43 (started in late June before my birthday). There have probably been more than that in unreported episodes - pay for play, play for pleasure, and play for pain - since then.

I will be contributing more soon but I have some personal issues that need to be dealt with - well, before they kill me. The 40s are a great time but hell on your body - I feel like my vintage Porsche. It goes like stink, will kick your ass if you don't know what your doing but after a hard ride, needs some serious tuning and pieces have a tendency of just falling off.

...........................tuning and pieces have a tendency of just falling off.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

UT, man dude you have no idea how your leaving took a piece of me! I am overjoyed to have back contributing :):):):D

We evolve but one thing is always true we need to be social as well and it is rare that like minded individuals walk through our lives, welcome back weasels, camels, goats and all!!

Thanks D - gotta love the humps and beards. I may never get over the special milking techniques.

Life is weird and what this has taught me is how easy it is for someone to agree but it is harder to live through the agreement. There is no disclosure possible as to how someone will really behave. We have all talked and both "slaves" liked the idea but were incapable of fully submitting. Not able to follow through on some very deep exploration - which amazed me because it was their power to control.

We all have power but some have better control. If anything - I have learned that I am my own man and can submit as well as accept power when given willfully and completely.

Put that cock away!!

The only thing constant is change.

For example, I was convinced your "Dear John" letter to all of us was permanent, I had no thought you would be back...I figured you were done, like dinner...and now here you are again!

The old becomes new, and the new becomes old. This is life's cycle. See all we need to so is convince all the 20 something hotties that old men are the new best date!! hell I would happy if we could convince the 40 somethings that old men are the new best date :D

That has been my life lately - not doing much hobbying. Busy working and entertaining some fine conference attendees in the hospitality suites around this fine country. Nothing like smart girls that eat each other for champagne and a plate of cheese. BTW - the prime minister's suite at several hotels in Toronto have very large jacuzzi tubs in the bedroom - now I cannot think of Mrs. Harper in the same way.

That has been my life lately - not doing much hobbying. Busy working and entertaining some fine conference attendees in the hospitality suites around this fine country. Nothing like smart girls that eat each other for champagne and a plate of cheese. BTW - the prime minister's suite at several hotels in Toronto have very large jacuzzi tubs in the bedroom - now I cannot think of Mrs. Harper in the same way.

My imagination is quite liberal right now... :-)