Shower

Guest m***2

Loneskater brought up another thread regarding liking to shower upon arrival at an SP. I am not sure if there is another post on this but think it is a worthy discussion. I for one agree and really like having the opertunity as I think it is respectful and most of us are working all day or what have you.

What I find is that sometimes I get the feeling that not all SP's are into this. I am not talking about the clock watchers at that is abvious but lets say those operating from there condos or homes. Sometimes asking feels like imposing. Any thoughts ?

I dont think it would hurt to ask if they would like you to take a shower first .... that way, they have the choice.

Guest m***2

good advice Kubrickfan and it definately does not hurt and you are right show respect... I just wish it was more common and expected. For instance the offer is rarely there and I wish that was not the case. I know when it comes to hotels towels are a commodity. I have also heard that girls must sometimes tip the maids as hotels are not fans of this activity.

I find that many of the quality sp will always ask you if you would like to take a shower first. At least that has been my experience if you are visiting them.

Guest m***2

well said ! Like I said in another thread sometimes convienence trumps quality ! That being said I never give up ;-)

Ya the SP client shower is a great thing! Janeva is the best in the pre shower I think I have had (amazing BBBJ after the suds have cleared!)

As for the hotel towel thing, some rooms come with laundry this is a great touch and worth the extra $20 as the sheets and towels are always fresh! Also if the ladies bring a suitcase why not pack one with towels? Wal-mart, Zellers even Ikea have them on sale all the time.

Just some thoughts

I'm probably a little unique here - I typically do not head to an encounter during my working hours, nor do I head over right after work. I like to plan a little better than that. My situation is such that it is easy to get prepared (showered and groomed) before heading to the date, so when I arrive, it is showtime.

Now in my travels this topic has come up and the ladies that I have chatted with have facilities available for clients. If my situation were different I would likely have more encounters during the normal work day - in which case I would work out these details when booking. Chances are, on a first meeting the lady may not be ok with a shared shower, but if you repeat then she may warm up to this. I suspect like other aspects of the encounter your mileage may vary. Actually - on a side note, as I type this I am reminded of my post encounter shower play with the lovely Ava Jones.

Sorry - didn't mean to stray off topic. I suspect that the more recommended ladies (indies and agency gals) with a bit more business savvy than say a newcomer, will likely be more cognizant of this aspect of the encounter.

Guest f***2f***

seymour...you're not unique I do the same thing...it works much better:mrgreen:

Survey shows: clean is always much better.:smile:

Seriously, for the independents working from home, ask first of course. It's their house, after all, so be a good guest. In my experience, independents usually do a good, thoughtful job of providing towels, wash clothes, soap etc. either for a full shower before (during - mmm!) or after - or just a quick wipe-down afterwards.

seymour...you're not unique I do the same thing...it works much better:mrgreen:

Ok, so I'm a budget priced player. But seriously, I"ve met girls who will suck you off but don't want your athlete's foot in their shower stall. If I've been out jogging, or after work, I'll go to a public pool for a shower, then to the appointment. I won't presume to shower in someone's private home unless I've been there before and feel comfortable with them. I wouldn't hesitate to ask for a washcloth and time to 'freshen up' tho, tho I never have.

O.

From my perspective, it's whatever the client needs to feel comfortable for the visit. I always have a shower available with all the necessities, some like to kiss the water before hand, others afterwards. I would gently suggest that if you would like your hostess to join you in a shower, let her know beforehand. I shower fully before every guest arrives and my grooming isn't waterproof and is time consuming. It can eliminate some valuable preparation time if I know there is going to be showerplay requested.

Never be afraid to ask.

Catherine

From my perspective, it's whatever the client needs to feel comfortable for the visit. I always have a shower available with all the necessities, some like to kiss the water before hand, others afterwards. I would gently suggest that if you would like your hostess to join you in a shower, let her know beforehand. I shower fully before every guest arrives and my grooming isn't waterproof and is time consuming. It can eliminate some valuable preparation time if I know there is going to be showerplay requested.

Never be afraid to ask.

Catherine

And Cat is very well skilled in shower play, this is a worth while request with this lady if you are a water baby!