Beverages

Guest m***2

This may sound strange but how many of you would like to share an ice cold beer while having chat with your SP beforehand to get to know each other and relax. I find this from time to time but it is rare and I know time is always of the essence. From a marketing perspective I for one would eat this up. If a gal is able to sit down and enjoy a nice cold beer, glass of wine or shot of what have you this would be a big seller ! The entire package.

Out of all you hard working gents out there who work hard and play hard tell me you dont agree?

I think it's a great thing to have a drink with them before hand. I've had some amazing conversations with some incredible sp's over the years. I prefer to talk with the girl I'm with for a while to see what they are really like, that will determine if I want to see them again or not. Having a drink with a beautiful woman is never a bad thing!!! ;)

Guest m***2

It is like the way you think Spud. When a guy meets an SP there is more at play than business. It is about letting go meeting someone and above all (for me anyway) the anticipation. From my experience when we can relax and have a drink it is less like a transaction and it is clear that the experience is much more "real" and human !

I agree with you 100% mark2, that time over a drink with her makes it feel much more personal. This way we are both relaxed and can really enjoy ourselves for the evening.

Guest m***2

yup and not to mention for those of us who have a significant other (god bless them :roll: ) it feels like a more intellectual encounter such as a mistress. Seriously, if every guy could every other day go see a girl have sex and leave his marriage would be much success. I think the divorce rate would go down 8-)

I never saw an sp while I was married, before yes and of course ever since the divorce, but never during. Maybe that would have saved the marriage!!!!

Yes the mistress experience, many of the independent ladies around here offer this kind of a package. Don't be shy just ask, I have a few favorites that do let me entertain them a little with drinks or diner or lunch even breakfast before or during a play date! Cat is my bestest one for a naked lunch!! Watch out for the mayonnaise! And no one is as classy to head out for a good steak with than Julie!! There are a few others but I don't want to put them in awkward positions with too many guys asking for this kind of extra without understanding the commitment that it requires.

i like to go out for a drink/dinner even if i dont really drink! The only thing is I might eat more than you do so you might be embarassed!

Guest f***2f***

always have drink and chat with my favorite lady....of course no one knows who I'm talking about...ha!!

In my experience, sharing a drink, before, during and after is a great way to socialize while engaging in pleasures of the body and mind.

I almost always ask the lady in question for their taste in wines. I have discovered many a great bottle this way and it's always nice to sip and chat on the couch. Couch time is so important.

Even if they are not drinkers... Like Emma that was just here. I had my Merlot and I brought her a frosty Coke Zero. She was fun to have a Coke and a smile with;) Just be careful or she'll have it coming out yer nose! Mind if it's an incall they I mostly stock bottles of water, seems the youngin's perfer that.

I find having a drink, meal or other excursion is a great way to spend quality time together and only enhances the GF experience.

I love to sit and enjoy conversation over beverages. One simply has to be careful while doing so. I am not a regular indulger, and a couple glasses of wine, even spanned over the afternoon can leave me tipsy. As long as my guest does not take offense at my minimal sipping then it is all good. I think the extra time spent getting to know someone is a valuable addition to the experience and well worth the time investment.

Catherine

it makes both you and the lady you are seeing comfortable with each other, and gives you a great indication as to how the evening is going to go.

I agree from an sp's point of view i also enjoy having a drink and a little conversation before we get into the playtime.Obviously if it is a morning appt it is hard to offer a beer!!haha After I am sure that we are just as nervous or shy as you gentleman so relaxing a little before hand is always nice,and of course snuggling after is a must!!xoox alex

I agree from an sp's point of view i also enjoy having a drink and a little conversation before we get into the playtime.Obviously if it is a morning appt it is hard to offer a beer!!haha After I am sure that we are just as nervous or shy as you gentleman so relaxing a little before hand is always nice,and of course snuggling after is a must!!xoox alex

That's why Tropicana OJ was invented <grin>. It's the most addictive drink I have ever had.

*Mental note: Bring Tropicana OJ for two on morning visits*

My policy is aways offer a drink of something whether it be a coffee, a beer or ME .. Its a nice way to get things started no mater what right guy's :)

Some place in our great Country it is 12 noon some place, so morning appointments, it not hard to offer a cold beer!:mrgreen:

Snuggling afterwards is always a must!

To show your true feelings.....always!:wink: