Do MA's expect/accept gifts?

This is just something i have been wondering for a little while. I have noticed that on some SP websites, gifts are accepted, and they give a list of items or stores. Do MA's, be they indi or agency (paradise is a good example), accept gifts? do they expect them after a while from return customers or even new customers? If so what would they be lol. I feel kinda dumb asking this since i have been hobbying for a while now, but its just something i decided to ask late at night, sleep deprived and having to get up for work in 4 hours lol.

P.S. Pardon my spelling, as i said its late and i work very early in the monring lol

hmm never thought of that lmao, i would like to hear from some MA's their opinions/views on this matter though as well

I find that while gifts are really appreciated, that I have to agree with Pete, cash is always great! It is the easiest for you to carry, for her to enjoy and you never have to worry about the right size or if she'll regift it or not...

If you know what she likes, or have asked her for a wish list then by all means get her something special- it will definitely be appreciated, but try not to go the generic flower/chocolate/etc. route unless she has specifically said this is her preference. I for one, don't like sweets much and my kitty eats flowers then gets sick, so I have to give flowers away immediately and normally just offer sweets and chocolates to my family and friends when they visit...

Great question! Have fun being Santa!

Bethany

Xoxox

Guest s**nflute
This is just something i have been wondering for a little while. I have noticed that on some SP websites, gifts are accepted, and they give a list of items or stores. Do MA's, be they indi or agency (paradise is a good example), accept gifts? do they expect them after a while from return customers or even new customers? If so what would they be lol. I feel kinda dumb asking this since i have been hobbying for a while now, but its just something i decided to ask late at night, sleep deprived and having to get up for work in 4 hours lol.

P.S. Pardon my spelling, as i said its late and i work very early in the monring lol

This is something I have done for years where I visit the most. I have donated Godiva chocolats, Gift cards to LaSenza and of course CASH as a THANK YOU for your services during the past year. I have recently donated a box of chocolates to a SP on our first meet, it helps to break the ice knowing their weakness:biggrin: Every once in a while, out of the blue, I will bring some fresh cut flowers. If it's a regular MA, it can be little things like asking if they would like a coffee, cold drink, tea or a package of cigarettes while you are making your appointment. Trust me guys, the ladies are much appreciative.

I think the phrase often used by ladies, "gifts, although not expected, are appreciated"

I think it applies equally to SP's and MA's

And me, I give both a gift and tip

RG

I definitely bring gifts. And once I have a longer term relationship, I like to surprise my lady with all sorts of goodies. I drop them off unannounced when I know she is working. Sometimes it is for a special holiday, sometimes it's just because she is a great lady. I sneak in and leave the gift and run off before anyone sees me. I know they can check the security camera, and I recently got caught dropping off my surprise by the MP owner. She was quick once that doorbell rang, lol!

I've never had one turn down a gift but I have had some occasionally turn down extra money. Not often but it has happened. Once an MA has turned down cash I make it a point to take a gift instead.

But there are times I don't have time to get a gift due to time or whatever and have never had it affect things. Over time I have to say that gifts seem to be remembered more than cash. In fact, one well known MA told me I was the first guy ever in her life to give her flowers. She was not young and had been married! Of course her ex-hubby sounded like a real jerk, thus he is an ex ..... but for a beautiful woman to go 45 years or more of her life and not get flowers astounded me. She should have become an MA sooner :)

I've never had one turn down a gift but I have had some occasionally turn down extra money. Not often but it has happened. Once an MA has turned down cash I make it a point to take a gift instead.

Just curious if you presented your cash gift at the beginning or end of the session?

Just curious if you presented your cash gift at the beginning or end of the session?

Gifts such as flowers or the like are given upon arrival, extra cash gifts at the end.

Gifts such as flowers or the like are given upon arrival, extra cash gifts at the end.

That's a good plan! I know for myself, when I'm given extra money at the beginning (from a new client, not regulars), although I really appreciate it, I'm always worried he's paying me extra because he's expecting extra services that I do not offer. If it's given at the end, I take it as a "thank you, job well done!" without strings attached.

I always like something that we can enjoy together.

Perhaps a bottle of wine or a piece of lingerie you'd like me to wear.

I like to receive, but I prefer if it's you can enjoy it aswell!

• Like 1

I always like something that we can enjoy together.

Perhaps a bottle of wine or a piece of lingerie you'd like me to wear.

That's a great idea, and I'll add that it's good if you check first that your MA will enjoy it with you. I'm a non-drinker and prefer my clients not drink with me. I don't like making people feel awkward when they show up with a bottle of wine.

Guest s**nflute

So true....in conversation, if you listen to your MA, you will quickly learn her likes and dislikes.......keep your earss open you will learn lots.........

Guest s**nflute

a piece of lingerie you'd like me to wear.

That would be from LaSenza I hope........

That would be from LaSenza I hope........

i prefer that place on merivale... Aren't We Naughty, if you havent been there... you have to go, i dont care where in the city you live... that store is the place to go if you wanna buy some sultry lingerie for that special someone lol

Guest s**nflute
i prefer that place on merivale... Aren't We Naughty, if you havent been there... you have to go, i dont care where in the city you live... that store is the place to go if you wanna buy some sultry lingerie for that special someone lol

That place on Merivale would be...........??

Guest s**nflute
"Aren't We Naughty" is the name of the store.

Many thanks, I did not see the " in the name "

Sorry lol, thay was my fault. To me it was obvious but that's only because I know the place lol. Ill be more clear the next time.