Aylhin in Ottawa

HOTTEST DUDE EVAAAAARRRRRRR!

I'd hit it and I'm straight... (I think?)

It's amazing how much a professional website and professional photography help sell an SP... I've always wanted to do a website for an sp. Gotta find a company that does it then go work for them.

Guest i***k***

Website may not be informative but I think the conversation would happen prior to any arrangement being made. It's not like she needs the work from what I can see.

Gentlemen,

[it does not imply one is homosexual, the combination is simply tantilizing and intriguing. [/i][/b]

I genuinely believe that given the right circumstances we all can enjoy things entirely outside our realm of comfort. If you want to challenge yourself, this is an experience worth having. I have watched the TS providers closely and Aylhin is by far the most incredible I have seen come to Ottawa.

Catherine

Cat, provides us with a very eloquent perspective...it was a tantilizing and intriquing experience.

Sorry Cerbites, I had a busy weekend and I just had an opportunity to submit my review of Aylhin to Mod for approval.

Has she left Ottawa?

She was checking out her reviews here on cerb last night...

I was hoping she'd say "Hi".

Frutopia27, Aylhin left Ottawa last Wednesday. Her home base is Toronto. She will be returning at the end of November.

Esoterica, glad to hear that she had visited. I informed her over the weekend that there was a "buzz" on Cerb and informed her that this is a great community. Perhaps we can get her to spend more than just a few days in Ottawa in the future.

Just got back from seeing Aylhin and i gotta say she is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen...If you've ever wondered what it would be like to be with a TS she's the one to try.

Bellringer26 and I were fortunate to see TS Aylhin on her last visit to Ottawa and I agree that if you were ever curious and wanted to take a pleasurable venture on the wild-side, TS Aylhin does not disappoint.

The following is my review:

(MOD had provided permission to place this review either on this thread or under the regular recommendations section. To be fair to TS Aylhin, I do not have all of her facts and I would not be able to complete all of the recommendation fields. TS Aylhin has given her permission to a review.)

TS Aylhin-Review of a She-male Goddess

OMG!On another dedicated forum there have been a few threads in search of TS Aylhin...some who were beginning to think that she was a myth...well, last Tuesday I was lucky enough to meet with Aylhin, and guys and gals...she is "alive and well" and OMG she is "drop dead" gorgeous. All I could say when she opened the door was "God your gorgeous"...I must have said it a dozen times and that was before I got my tie off.

So how did this happen? The Web...I blame it on the Web...Some how I came across sites for She-males and it intrigued me...one thing led to another and I came across "Shemale-Canada" (a site for TS Service Providers)...and there was Aylhin...wow...never thinking that I would act on my curiosity until a week ago on Monday...I happen to bring up the Shemale-Canada site and TS Aylhin's portfolio was the first to appear with dates for Gatineau/Ottawa. She had updated her site to request only phone call arrangements. I called immediately. I was shocked...one, she had answered and two, she had an amazing European female voice. (I later discovered that her accent is Spanish.) Aylhin provides an incall-service and suggests calling one or more hours prior to arrival to confirm a time. (If you do not get her right away, call-back and she will answer.)

I called back on Tuesday and set up an appointment for 1:00 p.m. She was located at a high end hotel in Gatineau. I had arrived at 12:55 p.m. and had to wait until 1:30 p.m. (She offered to reschedule or the option to wait.) I was not going to give up this opportunity and waited.

While eager for the experience I was nervous. This was my first encounter with a Shemale Provider and I was hoping that I was prepared mentally to enjoy the experience while I was waiting in this luxurious hotel's common room.

I got a call at 1:25 p.m. and I was invited up to the room. When the door opened I had a tiny glimpse of Aylhin's profile and I was pleasantly pleased at how feminine she appeared.

My first impression of Aylhin, beyond OMG, was that she was all woman with an exotic european persona, her long luscious black hair framed a absolutely gorgeous face. She was dressed in a beige top that exposed her mid-drift with a pair of low cut jeans that wrapped itself around her perfect bubble bottom.

With a welcoming kiss on the cheeks, she jumped on the bed and wanted me to relax and to chat for a moment. We worked out the donation. I decided to go with the 450 roses session especially when she said anything goes with the 450 donation.

(Note: I discovered that a 300 donation has an option of top or bottom only and a 450 donation has both included with a more relaxing time.)

She began to undress down to her g-string and she revealed a stunningly sculpted toned body. With only her g-string, I swear there is not a hint of the surprise that was about to be revealed except a stunning beauty. Her breasts are so perfect, round and well proportioned. I had her undress me. She made herself comfortable on the bed and removed her g-string to reveal her surprise. OMG, while flacid her surprise was thick and cut. (The area was cleanly shaved.) There was so much woman to explore and I decided to start from the top and work my way down. I enjoyed lite kisses while my fingers explored her hair and face. Did I say she was gorgeous? I migrated to those perfect breasts. There's so much breast that it was hard to give each one the same amount of attention. Her skin is so soft and silky smooth.

I moved onto the her flat, non-fat tummy and then down to the surprise. All this time Aylhin had been moaning in appreciation and playing with her surprise. I teased her by caressing her tool against my face and took her sac in my mouth. She fluttered her eyes and moaned in anticipation. Silly me, I was not sure what to do at this point. She was not going to have any of the teasing. She took command and asked that I lay on my back. She straddled me with her tool and placed it in my mouth and she asked me to make her hard. OMG, I obliged eagerly and enjoyed bringing her right to the back of my throat.

I had to go back to pleasing her sac and brought it back into my throat. Back to her tool and God she was so sexy growing in mouth as she watched in pleasure from above. I had the best of both fantasies being fulfilled. A gorgeous woman with beautiful breasts and a gorgeous tool.

She then provided me with a covered bj while she wanted me to provide her with a hj. She then straddled over me during the bj into a 69 and I had the opportunity to enjoy her tool and sac more and had a nice DATO.

Here is when it gets crazy. She stood up with a mission to...and I never discovered her plan because...augghh!...I exploded...she looked disappointed. That's when she revealed herself of how much she enjoys her time. She really appeared disappointed. I can't explain it except to say that because she was so gorgeous...she was so eager...and that it was my first time I was so excited that I just exploded.

She was very understanding...she says that it happens. It's never happened before!...honestly! Wow. So we chatted and she was willing to start again giving us about a 5 minute time-out. She provided a very relaxing and engaging conversation. I love her voice and how feminine she moves.

We started up again...and it all gets fuzzy...more tool and sac play in a 69 and then from here...all I remember is when she asked..."do you want me to f*** you"...Yes, yes, yessssss!

It has been said that Aylhin is very mechanical but I think it is more accurate to say that she is confident and a professional. She took control and like a fine Chef preparing a masterpiece began the process to take away my virginity. She sat between my legs and began her craft. It was wonderful to watch. When she was ready, she motioned to me to bring myself closer to the edge of the bed. I put myself in a doggy position...not knowing...but she wouldn't have it...she wanted me to remain on my back. I pulled my knees up to my chest. She prepared the entrance with a covered finger and began. She entered me with ease, provided some nipple stimulation with her mouth and provided a handjob complete with natural lubrication. She moved in and out and up and down to hit all the right spots all the while continuing with the hj. She was absolutely amazing as I watched her move. I exploded and wrapped my legs around her in total bliss.

She was still hard when she pulled out. And yes she is the size she claims.

She allowed me to take a shower. We chatted for awhile and she agreed to a review.

So I hope this helps those who want to venture on the wild-side and yes she is as stunning as presented on her site. She is more woman than I could handle in one visit. Can't wait until the next time and hopefully I will be more relaxed. It will be my turn to return the favor to Aylhin.

Thank you Aylhin for being my first and for your care.

P.S. Aylhin has only been in Canada for the past two months. With snow on it's way I promised Aylhin that we would give her a continued warm Ottawa welcome!

• Like 5

Ok...while this might not be some peoples cup of tea...I commend Tigerclaw for his balls (no pun intended) for posting this.

I for one found it very interesting and entertaining.

Way to go TC......this opens up a whole new world of ertocism......

I really enjoyed the response this thread has recieved. For many of the regular posters this is not a realm they considered exploring and I for one am glad that Aylhin popped up on here. I have numerous clients that I know would enjoy her company and attributes and the open nature of CERB allows the curious to explore the options. Congratulations to those that took advantage of the opportunity, life is too short to miss a single one!

Catherine

I've said I'd try almost anything once. In my range of experiences to date, I may have come now to the "almost" part. But I agree with Antlerman and Cat, Tigerclaw's post has moved the goalpost here (no pun intended) to a different spot. Almost everyone here, I'm sure, has that one (or two or three - lol) thing(s) that particularly press their buttons. Always glad to hear when someone has found theirs. Different strokes for different folks.

Sure would be glad to be in the room when Paige and Aylhin meet. {;-)

As I sit and read these posts it occurs to me that some may not understand what a transgender is. The terms transgender, transexual, and transvestite are interchanged but are often misunderstood and used incorrectly. Until 8 years ago I didn't know the difference. Then I spent some time with transgender teen girls and really had a chance to see that these children are truly amazing people that will one day grow up and join our society and it is never an easy road for them. I think Aylhin falls into this category. The youtube link is a little long. It is not funny, it will not make you laugh or giggle. But if you take the time to watch it, you just may understand a little more about the incredible people we are blessed to meet in this experience we call life....

Catherine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_niUO71rQGI

I have to say that she is amazingly beautiful too and knowing she has a package even better...lol

I know a few men that have been with ts's and they all say how wonderful the experience is.

I love the fact that some men are so open in their sexuality that they can enjoy everything and everyone. I for one would love to be there and see this beautiful woman with a beautiful man. That would be something else....it would be amazing...!!!!!! oh all the possibilities....mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm

kisses,

Emma A

Cat...a truly touching video......at this is a part of our culture misundrstood

It is misunderstood. When I saw this piece, my heart stopped. The younger girl is a dead ringer for my youngest daughter, they could be twins. I can't imagine living in a body that doesn't coincide with my instinctive gender. Gender reassignment has made tremendous advancements but still runs a huge risk of eliminating the possibility of achieving orgasm. I also can't fathom making the decision to correct my gender at the cost of my sexual energy. I think that Aylhins willingness to embrace the unique aspects of who she is, stay true to the perfection of her physical creation is a testament to the strength of the human spirit. Acceptance is key in these situations. I am so very glad that the community here has been so willing to discuss and interact. Thank you all...

Catherine

I would note...that in that youtube page there are links to a Barbra Walters segment on Transgendered children.....and it is truly eye opening......

That being said......I will bare my soul to my fellow CERBites.....

No ...... Iam not transgendered...but I have explored and tested the world in sexual experiances and been with a couple of lovely ladies with "surprises".....

I have not been able to experiance anything like Tiger went through......but I do look forward to an experiance like that..........

Some peole find a little S&M...or indulge in any other numerous fetishes......others....well...we explore other areas of sexual awareness.......

Just a random note -- but I wanted to say that I am very happy that I somehow found this board, after a few years on another board the T board -- this discussion is enlightening and interesting, and hasn't spiralled downwards into a petty argument, name-calling, stupid comment, homophobia, transphobia (is that a word??), etc, thread like I am used to. Its nice to see that there are other open-minded, intelligent hobbiests on this board. Still not sure if Aylhin is my cup of tea, but this has been a great read.

Guest f***2f***
Just a random note -- but I wanted to say that I am very happy that I somehow found this board, after a few years on another board the T board -- this discussion is enlightening and interesting, and hasn't spiralled downwards into a petty argument, name-calling, stupid comment, homophobia, transphobia (is that a word??), etc, thread like I am used to. Its nice to see that there are other open-minded, intelligent hobbiests on this board. Still not sure if Aylhin is my cup of tea, but this has been a great read.

And the mod keeps it that way. this is a board with couth and I love it. People who don't have any are encouraged to leave by our beloved mod:mrgreen:

very interesting thread and I among many have nominated it. whats the old saying talks like a woman, looks like a woman, smells like a woman, turns you on like a woman, well what's stopping ya just some oversized clitoris??

she's on my list of to-sees - maybe in a duo situation..

r100rs

TS Aylhin-Review of a She-male Goddess

[From MOD: Award Winner Topic Nomination Contest!...your post on TS Aylhin-Review of a She-male Goddess is amongst the winners of this cycle time topic nomination contest.]

Thank-you fellow Cerbites for your recognition...thanks Bellringer26 for your courage to begin this thread.

I am very pleased with the sensitivity and the positive discussion that this thread has generated.

Thank-you to all of our Special Ladies who participated and for your valued contributions.

May we always continue to share and broaden our experiences.

In many ways, I view this recognition as an invitation to Aylhin to join a respectful, safe and warm family that we call Cerb.

Tigerclaw

Just wanna to tank you all of you for being so nice especially tiger and the other female providers i will be traveling to vancouver calgary and edmenton next week monday the 10 and at the end of the month will be back on ottawa around the 22.;-)

Aylhin....welcome to the site.....you will find this site like no other out there.......

as for the 22nd......alrighty then!.....looks like I will have to take her up on that option.........:-D