Aylhin in Ottawa

Just got back from seeing Aylhin and i gotta say she is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. She's suprisingly friendly for someone that hot and even though she was my first T-Girl it didn't feel weird at all. She climbed up on me and started talking dirty and telling me what she was gonna do to me. She sounds so sexy with that little lisp and her accent. Anyway, I won't go into details but i gotta say it was one of the best sexual experiences of my life and when she comes back to Ottawa I will definately be seeing her again.If you've ever wondered what it would be like to be with a TS she's the one to try.

Hi Bellringer....

I am also very curious -- not sure if you would be comfortable giving us a bit more of a review, but I have always wondered about this type of session. My curiousity has got the best of me, trying to figure out the logistics..lol.

Thanks for the heads up..still not sure if its my cup of tea. lol.

I checked out her website shes stunning... Very professional looking and breathtaking...

Aylhin and Paige - what an intriguing duo possibility! Paige riding Aylhin cowgirl style while the third participant could stick his . . . very interesting possibilities. And imagine how hot it would all look. :???:

I checked out her website shes stunning... Very professional looking and breathtaking...

Guest f***2f***

i'm confused....wtf happened??? does he/she have a dick?? it doesn't look like it in the pics...details man we need details!!!:mrgreen:

Gentlemen,

Yes, she has a package! If you look at the picture of her squatting it is by far one of the best presented packages I have looked at to date. I know it is confusing for some because they come from a completely hetero mindset and have a hard time imagining such feminine beauty with contradicting genitalia.

Do not underestimate the intensity of the experience of challenging your belief systems. Some of the greatest seducers in history were androgenous or transsexual. Women with strong masculine have been weaving magic for centuries. It does not imply one is homosexual, the combination is simply tantilizing and intriguing.

I genuinely believe that given the right circumstances we all can enjoy things entirely outside our realm of comfort. If you want to challenge yourself, this is an experience worth having. I have watched the TS providers closely and Aylhin is by far the most incredible I have seen come to Ottawa.

Catherine

Guest gagagaga

I have to say, I have never had any gay or bi tendencies, or even any curiosity that way, but this is pretty intriguing. Absolutely beautiful. I have studied her pics fairly closely, and see no indication of a package, but if Cat says it's there, then I guess it's there.

I guess I'm lucky that i can't afford her, so i will never be presented with these questions.lol

WOW that is crazy ... I am strait and I have to say that TS is fucking hot, too bad she has extra bits.

Guest f***2f***

hi cat...i wasn't confused about my reaction to her/him just the pictures or the bio didn't really give much indication of her being a TS. that was where my confusion lay...I suppose it's meant to be somewhat ambiguous but the review did little to illuminate what to expect either...thus my confusion about what one might reasonably expect to experience with this sp.

He/she look very hot indeed, but 'they' are not my cup of tea or coffee or any cup u wanna call it, they had fun and thats all it matters.

K I am in, but only if I have a female to accompany me. Any takers?

LOL I agreeed to a duo right off before even realizing that she is in fact a he...A damn hot he that I will be doing a duo with... I have to admit I am a little jealous of her super freaking hottness...

I can't wait...

P.S When her BIO said...'Extra Large secret something!' I thought large breast, cause she has em...lol

I feel so sheltered...lol

LOL I agreeed to a duo right off before even realizing that she is in fact a he...A damn hot he that I will be doing a duo with... I have to admit I am a little jealous of her super freaking hottness...

I can't wait...

Damn.... Paige, you know how to get the blood pressure rising.

Wow word gets around fast in this town. What a wonderful town to be a hobbiest.

Here goes. I was with her this past Tuesday afternoon. (Can't get around calling her a him. She is so convincing. European female voice, beautiful firm round breasts, bubble bottom, soft silky skin and a package that was actually very responsive and yummy.)

She is drop-dead gorgeous. It was'nt until she removed her g-string that you would even have guessed. She is a lady in her moves and responses. She provided a service in the class with all our fine ladies here.

Being straight I could not resist my curiosity to be with this stunning lady. Let's put it this way. If it were not for Aylhin (pronounced A-lean, cute) I would never have fulfilled my curiosity. (Unfortunately for all of us we will have to wait until the end of next month to see her again. She has returned to Toronto.)

I provided a detailed review on another dedicated site but I was not able to access it to copy the review at this time so stay tuned.

Guest i***k***

She is very beautiful. I couldn't tell until I watched the video on her site. I think it would be a stretch for me to go down this path but she is definitely the hottest TS I've ever seen.

The fact that it does not say anything about being a TV/Shemale/tran/etc... on the actual website is a little concerning. I would hope that it is made very clear at the time of the booking as some men could become very violent if they expected a real woman when the pants came off.

I know a lot of the guys don't read all the bio on the websites either (this is a very common complaint with the ladies as they get calls all the time asking them questions that are clearly stated on the website if the guys bothered to take the time to read them) so I could see the little comment at the bottom of the bio about the "Surprise" being overlooked or missunderstood.

The fact that it does not say anything about being a TV/Shemale/tran/etc... on the actual website is a little concerning. I would hope that it is made very clear at the time of the booking as some men could become very violent if they expected a real woman when the pants came off.

I know a lot of the guys don't read all the bio on the websites either (this is a very common complaint with the ladies as they get calls all the time asking them questions that are clearly stated on the website if the guys bothered to take the time to read them) so I could see the little comment at the bottom of the bio about the "Surprise" being overlooked or missunderstood.

Yeah, that was definitely something you had to dig for on the website and if I didn't know she was a he already, I probably wouldn't have figured it out on my own. Funny how it's clear on CL what she/he offers/is, but not the professionally created website. Maybe it's some bizarre american law where you're not allowed to tell people that you're a TS

This has held back Vice-President Dick Cheney's wild side for years.:-P

Maybe it's some bizarre American law where you're not allowed to tell people that you're a TS