had the pleasure of meeting maxi,what a doll,the guys in sj missed a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet a very sexy exciting gal:)tnx maxi,cya next time:)

Hey guys of Saint John

I just met with Maxim for the second time, the first time was good, but this time wow!!

I had a 2 hour session with her and she is so attentive and great to cuddle with and talk to. She is better in person than her pictures and a true gem.

The only down side is that I will have to travel to Halifax in March to see her again, but well worth the drive. Too bad that she didn't have more takers this time around.

She is on her way to Moncton, so guys of Moncton don't think twice about meeting with her, you will be glad that you did.

yes guy's don't miss out...i met her the 1st time last month & are seeing her this week....had a great time...enjoy & see her so she keep's coming this way thks

just seen this amazing woman this afternoon..ymmv but the 2nd time i seen her today it was awesome....she told me this is her last visit this way...i like my variety in ladies....she is ranked up near the top.... again ymmv Guy's don't miss out on her...the smooth silky skin, nice perky breasts, flat stomach & her skills!! i told her she must keep coming our way but?

just seen this amazing woman this afternoon..ymmv but the 2nd time i seen her today it was awesome....she told me this is her last visit this way...i like my variety in ladies....she is ranked up near the top.... again ymmv Guy's don't miss out on her...the smooth silky skin, nice perky breasts, flat stomach & her skills!! i told her she must keep coming our way but?

Last trip ever? How come?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.