Taking the plunge! Thoughts on seeing a new client/provider...

Having been in this business for almost 4 years, I am amazed by how excited and a little nervous I still get when meeting a new client. I liken it to the way I feel going on a first-date, I have had many "first dates" as an MA, but I just can't shake the blend of butterflies and curious anticipation I get just before meeting with them-not that I want to- makes an already exciting job that much more so!

When first meeting someone and feeling said butterflies, I might talk too quickly, feel a little shy and sometimes forget for a moment that they might be just as nervous and need me to break the ice, guiding the session towards a comfortable and sensual connection... Luckily once we've disrobed I get pretty distracted from my butterflies and am able to focus on the sexy new friend I've made!

I have done a few outcalls while overseas, mostly to hotels, but I can only imagine it's night and day compared to what it must be like for you hobbiests during an in-call. Going to a new studio, home or hotel in addition to meeting a sexy lady for the first time must be quite an exciting and nerve-wracking experience!

I am curious about how other ladies and hobbiests alike feel before these "first dates". How do you feel before meeting someone for the first time? Would love to hear some stories about memorable first date jitters and what made you forget them(or not, lol)! For hobbiests-what ways do you think a provider might help you to forget your butterflies?

Bethany

Xoxox

Nothing sets the mood better than a first, warm smile and a calm, cheerful "hello", and let things go from there. After that, all's well that ends well...

Good topic Bethany.

Whether I'm seeing a lady for the very first time, or she's a lady I've seen before, I get the pre date nervousness. The churning in the pit of my stomach, my heart pounding, that last minute wondering if I have the room ready (if outcall) donation counted out correctly, for the 100th time, gift and tip ready...and then sitting in the arm chair/couch, making sure the tv is off, waiting for the knock on the door. All the while hoping I won't get weak in the legs and fall on my way to answer the door, or stumble and fall on my way to the incall

The nervousness on the first date, well it's a blind date...the ultimate blind date, hence the nervousness.

When seeing a lady again it's not so much nervousness as excitement, seeing a lady I like, and catching up on old times, I guess is the way I'd phrase it

From a weak kneed guy who enjoys this lifestyle, and the nervousness is part of the excitement of the encounter, I don't want to avoid it...if I'm not excited and nervous, call the paramedics, I'm either dead or close to it LOL

RG

• Like 1

Smile, wink, slide me a drink, and I tend to relax and let the conversation flow. Of course it can be awkward at first, but hopefully my boyish grin and irresistible charm (:icon_rolleyes: lol)can release a pheromone or two in the room and it's like two old friends getting together. I'll take credit for only 50% of the chemistry in these situations. There are some awesome ladies out there who would be nice to Attila the Hun...that's just how they are. It takes two to tango and I've been very fortunate to have had exceptional dance partners.

First meetings always have those butterflies like first date. A warm smile an hug sometimes will ease and then sometimes even on a second meeting I still have some butterflies. I think chemistry and what the person is realy like sometimes takes a couple visits to get rid of them for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute
Good topic Bethany.

Whether I'm seeing a lady for the very first time, or she's a lady I've seen before, I get the pre date nervousness. The churning in the pit of my stomach, my heart pounding, that last minute wondering if I have the room ready (if outcall) donation counted out correctly, for the 100th time, gift and tip ready...and then sitting in the arm chair/couch, making sure the tv is off, waiting for the knock on the door. All the while hoping I won't get weak in the legs and fall on my way to answer the door, or stumble and fall on my way to the incall

The nervousness on the first date, well it's a blind date...the ultimate blind date, hence the nervousness.

When seeing a lady again it's not so much nervousness as excitement, seeing a lady I like, and catching up on old times, I guess is the way I'd phrase it

From a weak kneed guy who enjoys this lifestyle, and the nervousness is part of the excitement of the encounter, I don't want to avoid it...if I'm not excited and nervous, call the paramedics, I'm either dead or close to it LOL

RG

Thanks roaminguy, those are my exact sentiments from start to finish.

I also feel that a tender hug when meeting the lady helps as well.

I even get the cold feet syndrom, but once the door opens, the warm smile appears, the tender hug, everything else is like deja vu.

Bethany, great topic, I am very happy to read your post as well.

It all goes to say we are all human, once the first step is taken, it's all clear sailing.

Even though I have been hobbying for many years, a first meeting still brings butterflies. Regardless of how many good recommendations I have read about the lady I'm about to see, all those recos are based on others personal chemistry, and might not necessarily reflect what I'm about to experience.

I find a warm genuine welcoming hug is what does it for me. Somehow that seems to set my mind at ease. And even seeing ladies that have a special meaning to me, I still desire it to be something special and fun between us. I have met some amazing lady friends in this hobby, and consider myself blessed by their friendship (the OP included). Ironically, Bethany and I met for the first time at a social, playing pool. Needless to say, I still had butterflies when we had our first 'date'. It's just part of this wonderful journey called CERB.

Edited by emb3750

I'm very shy and I am absolutely terified about first meetings, but I'm also thrilled at the idea that I'm about to meet a relatively complete stranger and do intimate things, like it's a secret between the provider and myself that nobody else will find out about. As for what helps sooth my nervousness, I like it when the provider takes the lead and tells or shows me what to do. Nothing worries me more than wondering if I'm doing the right thing or not. Thankfully most of the women I have seen before were extremely warm and friendly and made me feel comfortable. As a massage guy, I also find that going to see independent MPs is a lot more relaxing because the home/private studio environment feels a lot more personal/intimate to me.

a big smile and a warm hug does it for me too. A very small glass of something cold, even water would help break the ice. Don't need an alcoholic drink.

Guest h****hedl

I can describe the nervousness and anxiety I experience in a first meeting as a "rush". There is definitely an adrenaline dump that occurs usually within minutes to the scheduled appointment...where I will actually be face to face with a fantasy-come-true! Profuse sweating, cold feet, shakes, and stuttering (I've experienced them all). The anticipation can be gut-wrenching. But when I feel myself "clicking" with another, I have found the butterflies subside (or I just temporarily forget about them). Excellent ice-breaking methods have been mentioned by the previous posters so I won't repeat.

I am very glad you posted this Bethany, it is easy to forget that a service provider may feel that same anxiety a client does...very enlightening and comforting. Glad you "took the plunge"!

"It all goes to say we are all human" - skinflute.

THIS IS SO TRUE!

8)

hb

Guest B*nzm*****r

I always have feelings of excited anticipation; I always have and always will unless I'm dead. (Not shaking in my boots nervous though.)