I would like to take this oppertunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas with a healthy and happy new year. Especially all the special ladies that I have had the privilidge of spending time with and also all my friends here on cerb. I have been absent a lot lately from cerb and will be for the forseeable future due to a devastating fire that destroyed our home and business. Thankfully no one was hurt but the anguish and turmoil of losing everything has taken it's toll. With so many things to do I find I have very little time to interact with this wonderful community. In time I hope to be back on a regular basis but untill then take care of you and yours.

• Like 4

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully you'll find some comfort in sharing the holidays with friends and family. They mean more than any material possession ever could.

Sorry to hear about your loss and as drlove said friends and family means more then material possession. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my friend.

Merry Xmas pipercub ! Hopefully you will be still be able to have a very Happy Holiday Season with family Wishing you health, happiness and a speedy recovery getting back on your feet in 2012 from your devastating loss . Take Care

I am so sorry to hear of your loss but I am very happy to hear that no one was injured. Despite this setback, I hope you can have a Merry Christmas surrounded by your loved ones. All the best in the New Year!

Sorry to hear about the fire cub......I am grateful to hear no one was hurt...if you need any help from our fine community in anyway let us know and we will help you any way we can! Make the best of your holiday :) Angie xo

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Don't let the past affect your holiday mood. Happy holidays to you and family!!!

Happy Holidays to you and your family, As devastating as a fire may be, your life and those of the ones you love most are more important than anything...May this Christmas be extra special for you....

Terribly sorry to hear about your mistfortune. Glad to hear everybody is good though and that's the most important thing, especially at this time of year. It means that next Christmas you have to make two toasts instead of one. Merry Christmas Piper and all of CERB!

Sorry to hear about your loss...but glad to hear no one hurt or worse. My thoughts are with you

Take care

And here's hoping 2012 turns out to be a much better year for you

RG