Question for all!: Things you like to do on a date that don't involve sex!

Cindy mentioned a strip club, and I've done that as well.

Lots of fun, especially if you find the right dancer, as we were lucky enough to do.

A perfect appetizer for fun times.

Perfect first dates...

1. All day long patio or pub crawl ending with a great dinner and evening entertainment.

2. Photo treasure hunt with a random list of weirdly random items.

3. 4 wheeling or snowmobiling with a warm fire and toddys to finish.

4. Fishing - any season with fish, creamy slaw and hush puppies for dinner.

5. Auctions - any kind. Antique, estate, auto, surplus etc.

6. Car detailing - we'll do mine first...then do yours!

7. Outdoor gardening starting with breakfast on the patio and finishing in the hot tub!

8. Kijiji day - going to look at weird and wonderful items that you really don't need or necessarily want because you've never laid eyes on it in real life. examples - polar bear rug, antique dental equipment or antique circus rides.

9. A day on a hobby farm - doing whatever the farmer thinks is fun.

10. A tequilla afternoon sorting my lingerie drawers.

I have soooo many more but time is short...

cat

• Like 1

I always thought it would be fun to do some baking, maybe a cake or something!

How about drawing each other in the nude?

Or pottery? Now all I can think about is this movie!

ghost-pottery-wheel.jpg

Actually as strange as it may be, my dates with an SP are never about sex :)

Oh sure that can happen but it is never my ultimate or only goal so when it does it's always more meaningful as it was really never "expected" or required. I know it is a radical concept and even a dangerous approach with someone less experienced as they know not what else to do :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Guest ***nsut***jr

If you're in Ottawa in the wintertime... nothing like an evening skate on the Canal in my books. So many choices afterwards on the Market.

I always enjoy a good dinner, especially ethnic food :)

My favourite though is definitely live music.. especially symphonic or chamber music. Classical music buffs are a major turn on ;)

Ok this doesn't necessarily involve sex but it is rather erotic and often times leads to sex...so I don't know if it counts or not.......but eating a chocolate fondu together....with strawberries, bananas, and other yummy fruit....mmmmm!

Additional Comments:

Another activity which doesn't involve sex but which I've found often times leads to sex. And usually rough, dirty sex! :D ..... Being in a mosh pit together (with someone who enjoys it of course).....the intensity of it. The hostility. The heat. You'll find that articles of clothing which were on are usually off by the end of it. I'm usually bare chested by the end of a really good concert and I've often found that ladies are often sporting just their bra as a top by the end (usually a sports bra if they planned ahead :p )...because it simply gets too hot to keep all your clothes on. On a few occasions with past girlfriends, we went at it the second we got back to our room, even before showering....still all sweaty and dirty from the concert, even better if it was an outdoor show on a rainy day because we'll have been pushed down into the mud on occasion and will be extra dirty as a result ;) A really good show with a really good mosh pit, with the right person, can be a HUGE turn on!

Edited by castle

I absolutely love rock climbing or go karting. Dinner for a first date in my opinion is the worst, and movies too... I so much prefer to do something active for the first date to avoid some akwardness that comes with getting to know a person... then for the second or third, doing something a little more intimate after you realize you actually enjoy being around this person to begin with!

I would love to bring you go karting i know a place were there super fast.:)

My perspective on the whole thing is that if I am taking somebody out, I intend to be with them in person and mind, and treat them as if they are my whole world. Especially if it is an SP that I care about.

Salsa dancing

Bachata dancing

I have seen both these choreographies in person and have had tears in my eyes... so enjoy them people. Oh yes, I have also danced Bachata with Tanja who is in the Bachata performance above.

Live theatre or cabret shows http://www.blueman.com/

Romantic Lunch/Dinner for two

Long drive holding hands, especially fall, or a summer day

Wine and h'orderves evening. http://www.ciaowinebar.com/

Ive taken my favourite SP to this bar.

Workout or go to the gym together

Swim, hot tub, sauna spa I love swimming and water

Give each other a hot oil massage...

Cycling in the country

Wine tasting in a Limo

Edited by GrenadeMan

Hmmm... well for me... I love the outdoors... so canoeing or kayaking, hiking, or cycling;

walks downtown or along the waterfront; pub tour; movies, theatre, concerts,

indoor glow in the dark mini putt; indoor rock climbing...

boating... sailing away... wine festivals... ballooning.... I like many things...

Cheers, Jane