Moderated Account

Could someone give me a little advise please. I have been a member for 8 month's or so but I am still listed as Moderated Account. I have visited a few ladys that I met through this site and would like to add recommendations for the truely special ones. The rules state I have to make at least 5 post's. I know I have posted more than 5 times on various ladys "guestbook post" but maybe that does not count. Could someone tell me exactly where I should be making these 5 post's at?

• Like 1

Could someone give me a little advise please. I have been a member for 8 month's or so but I am still listed as Moderated Account. I have visited a few ladys that I met through this site and would like to add recommendations for the truely special ones. The rules state I have to make at least 5 post's. I know I have posted more than 5 times on various ladys "guestbook post" but maybe that does not count. Could someone tell me exactly where I should be making these 5 post's at?

On the threads :) Find something that interests you and post a comment :)

You must post in these forums. You will notice on this your first post in the upper right corner is the post #1. Also in your profile you can see the totals.

This is a good start.

You're on the right track Hard!

To Oscar, Hard, and Melly:

Welcome to CERB. Have some fun on the forums, there's pretty much something for everybody! Don't see a topic that piques your interest? Start your own thread!

:D

You're on the right track Hard!

To Oscar, Hard, and Melly:

Welcome to CERB. Have some fun on the forums, there's pretty much something for everybody! Don't see a topic that piques your interest? Start your own thread!

:D

+1

Welcome to cerb Oscar, hard and Melly ... to have fun, you have to jump in the pool and post! It can take a short time for your posts to appear at first, but that ends pretty quickly once the Mod is comfortable that you're not a spammer, etc..

Also, there is a "New to this" section ... be sure to check that out as well.

... we all started with a post count of ZERO. All of us felt a bit unnerved by those first few posts in the first few weeks... but slowly you emerge. One day too you can post about the impending Zombie Apocalypse.

One day too you can post about the impending Zombie Apocalypse.

But if you're going to do that, get on with it. It's scheduled for next week.

Remember, you heard it here first :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the board! Wish I'd had the good sense to ask these kind of questions when I started....for me it was all trial and error lol

I have visited a few ladys that I met through this site and would like to add recommendations for the truely special ones.

Say Hard, I don't mean to rush you, but it's been a week now... where are those recommendations you promised us?? :wink:

Guest L**gh M****e

It's almost like a chess game togglin from one form to the other, one post to the other, helping out and seeking out help!.....It came to my attention....we all know how to play CHESS.....sweet!

We all have different thoughts, ideas, methods and modes.....in all and all, we are all the same in having fun and just enjoying ourselves!

I believe, Cerb and Cerbies are the drippings of our lives!

Welcome, Hard, to the board. Looks like you're learning the ropes quite well, and most importantly, Lesson #1 - to ask if you're stuck on something, rather than trying to fumble around in the dark! ;)

The Search button is one of my best friends. There you can find posts on a particular topic that interests you, posts by individual users, or reco's on providers in your city with specific services or attributes, and much more! A true gold mine!

Also, if you haven't done so yet, check out the Sticky threads in the General Discussion Area.

Hope you enjoy it here. Well-written first reco, btw!

Welcome, Hard, to the board. Looks like you're learning the ropes quite well, and most importantly, Lesson #1 - to ask if you're stuck on something, rather than trying to fumble around in the dark! ;)

Sometimes fumbling in the dark can be quite interesting!!!!