New to Winnipeg massage

I have been going there for more years than I care to mention, but although not FS it is one of my favorites cause its safe and extra clean, now I want to go there and its a hour drive from my house, hmmm.

I have been going there for more years than I care to mention, but although not FS it is one of my favorites cause its safe and extra clean, now I want to go there and its a hour drive from my house, hmmm.

me too, on and off for several years, but I have a two and a half hour drive from home. Having a hard time justifying the trip for rub n tug so I gotta convince myself I`m going to the city for something else:motion:

Nevada Relaxations: 793 Sargent Avenue.

I have never been there but if you do a search on these forums others have been, and from what i've heard you have to pay a $10 admission fee just to see the girls and you have to register with a name, not sure if they ask for id or what.

But I don't mind giving my first name to an SP but I ain't gonna leave it on a form anywhere!

As for INDY, it's short word for Independant.

Nevada Relaxations: 793 Sargent Avenue.

I have never been there but if you do a search on these forums others have been, and from what i've heard you have to pay a $10 admission fee just to see the girls and you have to register with a name, not sure if they ask for id or what.

But I don't mind giving my first name to an SP but I ain't gonna leave it on a form anywhere!

As for INDY, it's short word for Independant.

You register with a fake name. They don't care. I never did nor have been asked for ID.

That would make it a "private club" like a swingers club... making it a little more legal (sort of). This is the reason for "memberships"

did you get the info you wanted?I know of 5 places but there maybe more.

Oriental message on Portage

Moonlight studio on Notredame

Broadways on Broadway

eb Timeout relaxation on Ellice

Navada`s on Sargent

don`t know much about the oriental place

moonlights and broadways are a little dumpy but the girls are great. you just walk in and they come to say hi and you pic the one you like.

Timeout is nice and clean. you pic a girl from a book at the front desk. it`s also a walk in anytime but the girls have to follow strict rules from management.

Navada`s have a membership program. You need a number to get in but you don`t need an appointment. here you also pic a lady from a book, they are great. Navada`s is nice and clean.

moonlights and broadways have the cheaper rates for the rooms and as far as rooms are concerned you get what you pay for.

anyone know of others please let us know.

I too, am new to this massage scene. As I've mentioned in the oriental posts, I have a thing for Asians. But I've also heard that broadways and moonlight are good and cheap. Which of these gives the best full service and not waste my money on? Also what do you consider cheap? Thanks in advance.:rolleyes:

Please DO NOT focus conversations on "Prices" or "CHEAP" services. If you wish to discuss prices you can do so in private but please don't even ask about price on the public board. Prices are subject to change at any time and it is not appropriate to post prices publicly - the ladies can do this themselves if they wish to make that info public.

My ex gf worked/works at moonlight and i got to know the girls there pretty well. the girls there seem to be the friendliest from any MP ive been to. tipping is the same as any mp girl would want for certain services. but the rooms there are the cheapest. and i know for a fact the girls clean the rooms and change the towels and sheets after every session.they also vacuum the desk area a couple times a day. i know some people think its a dirty place but its not. also find their beds more comfortable then other places.

My ex gf worked/works at moonlight and i got to know the girls there pretty well. the girls there seem to be the friendliest from any MP ive been to. tipping is the same as any mp girl would want for certain services. but the rooms there are the cheapest. and i know for a fact the girls clean the rooms and change the towels and sheets after every session.they also vacuum the desk area a couple times a day. i know some people think its a dirty place but its not. also find their beds more comfortable then other places.

Are there any Asians working there. Are the girls nice looking with great bodies or just so so. What's the best time to go there?:twisted:

left click on the persons name and click "Send a PM" or use your UserCP area and it has message options as well.

no asians at moonlight at this time. Sonja or kelly would be the two most attractive girls there.

are they blonde or brunette. Young or older? What do they look like?:pimp:

Go to Broadways. Hot women and they don't you occupying two of thier girls at once. Rooms are a little dingy and not as nice as EB or TO, but the women make up for it and love what they do.

I've seen others refer to pictures on a website, but the EB/TO website I've found doesn't have pics of the attendants. Am I a maroon?

I've seen others refer to pictures on a website, but the EB/TO website I've found doesn't have pics of the attendants. Am I a maroon?

I think this is part of the fun and the thrill, you don't know what your going to get until you get there. Besides, I don't think there is a website showing pics of what ladies are there anyway. Buy the ticket, take the ride. See what they got.

You can't get laid sitting at the computer asking questions, half the fun is going down there and checking these places out, then the real fun begins once you have made your choice, AND DON'T BE CHEAP if you are you deserve shitty service.

that`s what I do, these gals are all great and we can`t tell you which one will be best for you, that`s your decission.

none of the mps have a website with pictures but they all have their own way of letting you see what you`re getting before hand.

you need to go down there and see which one clicks for you or which ones for that matter. it`s so much fun trying the different girls. tip well and it`s all good.

you`ll soon find a few favorites

PJ

Its been many years since I went to Moonlight. I went 3 times. Two times the girls were very attractive, but they really weren't into it. The other time I went there was only an older lady working there, I thought, ah what the hell (she offered to call in someone younger, but I was too horny to wait). Without a doubt the best paid lay of my life. Her name was Mary and was 48 at the time (in 2000). What a great time....:69:

there are alot of great indy girls here in wpg aswell, like myself. I do in calls and outcalls. I know for myself I preffer to work from my private space rather than hand my money over to a parlour. the last time i worked at a MP they stole from me. so thats why going INDY is better, its a better setting, and you know there's no middle man controlling the situation. :pimp:

Getting horribly off topic - what MP did you work at where they stole from you? From a hobbiest point of view, I'd like to know! Rather not support crooks, if possible.