Looking for recommendation

Guest *o***e

Hi All,

Frequent lurker and infrequest poster here searching for some recommendations for spa's / mp's.

I've see only a few MP's in Ottawa but would like to expand my horizons a bit. I have seen and thoroughly enjoyed Emily at Paradise but since she's been away I've had a few misses and would love a few good alternatives either by PM on in this thread.

Respectfully,

Nollie

Guest s**nflute
Hi All,

Frequent lurker and infrequest poster here searching for some recommendations for spa's / mp's.

I've see only a few MP's in Ottawa but would like to expand my horizons a bit. I have seen and thoroughly enjoyed Emily at Paradise but since she's been away I've had a few misses and would love a few good alternatives either by PM on in this thread.

Respectfully,

Nollie

Since you enjoyed Paradise Spa in the West end, several CERB's recommended Sensual Erin. I have not been, but it is high on my bucket list.

Sensual Erin

SERVICE PROVIDER

Megan (Megan's Touch)

She's an independent MA in Ottawa

I was lucky when she did a tour to Kingston a year ago...if I lived closer I'd be getting more massages

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

If you liked the set up at Paradise Spa then Amazing Angela is truly amazing.

West end, hell, from any end, yes I would recommend Sensual Erin.

RG is spot on in regards to Megan.

Of the half dozen MAs I have seen in Ottawa, they are all special.

Quite a few of the ladies at Paradise/Angels Touch have their fans here. Same for CMJ. +1 on Erin, Megan and Jessica. And Melia hasn't been mentioned yet, and should be.

I am rather partial to Eve (aka Miss) at Angels Touch (though I think she also works at Paradise on certain days). She is s real sweetheart and a great experience.

Hi All,

Respectfully,

Nollie

i reccomend jessica massage, shes awesome :)

I have to pop in and repeat what RG said.... Megan of Megan's Touch is tops and hard to beat. The problem I find is that there are so many great MAs in Ottawa it's hard to choose!!