i know, i know about CL but there still is a few quality girls that advertise up there......anyway saw this tonight and checked into it....wanted a credit card number to verify me.....yah right - then started calling me a fucking n*gger etc....nice anyway be warned.

Go Senators!!!! Treat Yourself to a Fun and Relaxing experience - w4m - 36 (ottawa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-909928871@▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼.org [?]

Date: 2008-11-07, 4:39PM EST

WHAT YOU SEE....IS WHAT YOU GET

MY PROMISE TO YOU AT THE DOOR

if you want the appointment that lasts a lifetime then message me now on y a H 0o my sn is hunter_t35

*NO EMAILS, WILL NOT RESPOND

*guaranteed to be me or you dont pay

*Rates are NOT negotiable

i know, i know about craigs list but there still is a few quality girls that advertise up there......anyway saw this tonight and checked into it....wanted a credit card number to verify me.....yah right - then started calling me a fucking n*gger etc....nice anyway be warned.

Go Senators!!!! Treat Yourself to a Fun and Relaxing experience - w4m - 36 (ottawa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-909928871@▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼.org [?]

Date: 2008-11-07, 4:39PM EST

WHAT YOU SEE....IS WHAT YOU GET

MY PROMISE TO YOU AT THE DOOR

if you want the appointment that lasts a lifetime then message me now on y a H 0o my sn is hunter_t35

*NO EMAILS, WILL NOT RESPOND

*guaranteed to be me or you dont pay

*Rates are NOT negotiable

Well, let's all flag her.

Bad attitude on the phone, wants credit card info and provides a healthy dose of racist comments - no thanks.

"Treat yourself to a fun and relaxing experience" - yup - won't be calling her anytime soon though.

Losers like that are still around? I was almost sure only a few nights ago that human race has evolved to reach the level that only the size of the heart and brain matters rather than race or skin color (after an African American was voted the most powerful man on this planet by millions of white and black voters).

We should all flag this ad. I will never call her.

i'd like cowboy kenny to find out where the pic came from .....'cause it's going to be a guy on the other end of the computer.

yeah it must have been flagged enough by you guys, I went to check it out to see if i could source the picture and it was gone. There's been alot of scams and fakes this week, not sure why but certainly more than usual.

Guest f***2f***
yeah it must have been flagged enough by you guys, I went to check it out to see if i could source the picture and it was gone. There's been alot of scams and fakes this week, not sure why but certainly more than usual.

Maybe there was a full moon:mrgreen: