I've heard from another source that a re-opening is planned for the end of this week.

"This Thursday" sounds a bit optimistic; "if ever" sounds ominous. Here's hoping the optimistic view prevails.

Guest Ni**t*****t

One of the girls let me know today that the club will re-open on Friday or next Monday. Good news.

It is good to hear they are reopening, I will be dropping by to show my support of the club and the beautiful ladies. Maybe I have been watching too much tv, but isn't a fire like that a biker style tactic? Mind you I would have expected a more professional job.

Well in celebration of her reopening, I will be there Friday for lunch!

Visited Barb's on Sat. It is up and running, although much of the decor has been covered or stripped in the main room and the light fixture above the stage (looks like four colored chiclets) is gone. Not that I would have noticed otherwise! Jenny said from what she heard, that someone broke the front door and tossed in some gasoline and a flame, but the sprinklers got it. Looks like the damage is pretty minimal. Apparently the poor janitor almost got arrested for obstruction of justice as he started to clean things up before the police arrived.

Hopefully this does not escalate into something more tragic. You would think area security cameras, on Delta or nearby buildings would pick up the activity at that time of night.

Guest Me**

The two incidents close together like this is very fishy. Somebody is angry at the place/owners.